Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218847 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
nextlevel2222:
The twitter handle pls

@yusuph_PFame
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sholakanye:
Thanks for the exclusives Samhay you seem to have inside info. Nice one.

U wlcm bro

Hope u r voting?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thawarplay:

@yusuph_PFame

His Facebook : Yuzphaz Ze Kuffour

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Last week was called African contemporary and virtually all their songs were Nigerian songs except only Gabriel if am ryt.

Now their is possibility of performing main naija hits in few weeks according to wat I heard......

1stly if its African contemporary, y majorly naija songs?

No South African,only 1 Ghanaian song.

Now with d look of this

We will av : African contemporary (mainly 9ja)
9ja hits (Possibly coming soon)
African Legends( Expected)

African contemporary was just used to bring up d excitement of d show

Dis season,we r yet to c celebrity visit,dose tutors dat train dem on building a brand neva come.

Make we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
samhay:

U wlcm bro

Hope u r voting?

I'm sorry, I'm one of those who thinks votes don't count.

Never voted before.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mummy j on a para mode

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
Happy birthday Winner.

I liked you from the first day I heard you sing, your vocal ability is not in doubt.

Please ehn, just let go on stage and don't worry too much. It will be good too if you will drop some of your 'church girl' character and familiarise yourself more with your contestants so that you can go far in this competition.

I wish you all the best always.

Yours,
Sholakanye.

Ps
I hope you get to read this grin and in case you don't, I have hired Falz da badguy to come read it to you in your sleep. grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Happy birthday Winner.

I liked you from the first day I heard you sing, your vocal ability is not in doubt.

Please ehn, just let go on stage and don't worry too much. It will be good too if you will drop some of your 'church girl' character and familiarise yourself more with your contestants so that you can go far in this competition.

Yours,
Sholakanye.

P. S
I hope you get to read this grin and in case you don't, I have hired Falz da badguy to come read it to you in your sleep. grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
iNewton:
Please where can i download kyle xy season2

Try O2tvseries
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sholakanye:
Happy birthday Winner.

Yours,
Sholakanye.

P. S

Bros come bk here,Wen Sir Gebu celebrated, we were all here,u no even wished him anything, now its Winner,u r writing Epistle.

Come forward and tell dis honourable house what's going on

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lolzzzzzz. Some1 is crushing on Winner I presume.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Shey winner is confused ni,dem dey sing for you

Laugh NO,Smile NO, Frown NO...... Just b doing 1 kyn

I need my wife to be learn from.Mummy J. Learning a lot from her evwrytime.

And No knife in d academy, Come dey use fork.

Mtn sef.

God bless you Steve, dis boy go sneak till e enter final ooo,he's got the least attention

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
@this weekend performance I just pray Pere can perform that "Some nights". Coz that song no be easy song ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
samhay:

Bros come bk here,Wen Sir Gebu celebrated, we were all here,u no even wished him anything, now its Winner,u r writing Epistle.

Come forward and tell dis honourable house what's going on

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Samhay the speaker!

Nothing oo, just a gentle man wishing a lady a happy birthday.

By the way, was that an epistle or have I said too much? grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am sure back in secondary school,Okiemute will always b among noise maker ×10

She can TALK!!!
Few minutes wey u gt afta ur punishment, NA TALK
CHAI!!?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sholakanye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Samhay the speaker!

Nothing oo, just a gentle man wishing a lady a happy birthday.

By the way, was that an epistle or have I said too much? grin

Where was this gentle man when we were singing

CALL: Kanaporto

RESPONSE :Sir geybu

And dancing round the table

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2016
What's winner's problem sef?Hug you will be doing like kini and you said you are ready in love with one Solomon maybe that the reason you keep behaving like that. Girls that pretend like you are always BAD her boyfriend go dey try o too complicated chai
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Where was this gentle man when we were singing

CALL: Kanaporto

RESPONSE :Sir geybu

And dancing round the table
cheesy cheesy cheesy
He was just observing.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Solitin40:
What's winner's problem sef?Hug you will be doing like kini and you said you are ready in love with one Solomon maybe that the reason you keep behaving like that. Girls that pretend like you are always BAD her boyfriend go dey try o too complicated chai

I wonder what the issue with her is.

She probably thinks her singing alone will do the job for her.
Pity.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
In about 3 hours time, another contestant leaves the academy. Who cud it be?
@samhay, oya start pestering your informants o.
#fingerscrossed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
gbemmy0209:
#fingerscrossed
one from this list Winner,Blessing,Benjamin,Oluchi, Mirabel
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

His Facebook : Yuzphaz Ze Kuffour
Thank you for this info.After checking on Facebook i can see why He can't leave the competition anytime on probation the guy don get fan base gan o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
gbemmy0209:
#fingerscrossed

Always thought pple love suspense,they always want to watch the movies or readings novels till d end without being told, seems,dis 1 different.

Brb
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Solitin40:

One keh?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
This love is so real ooo

#KitEliz or wat do we call it

EXCLUSIVE

During Mrs Ige's class,It was Elizabeth's turn to rehearse her song, there was a part of the song that requires call and response....

Mrs Ige wanted her to be the one doing the response while the backup do the call while she wanted it the other way. While all this was going on,the camera was panning on Kitay's face and he kept on dodging kind of

Afta the class, Kitay and Eliz both were rehearsing it together, the girl seems not comfortable with the arrangement, she sang it the first time so Kitay asked her to do the song the way she will perform it on stage,but she was started getting emotional, On sensing this kitay tried to make her fake a smile 'Open your teeth wide and make r upper cheek hard kind of' she was not doing it well, in the midst of all this,she started crying.

The perfect gentle man pulled her closer and gave her a kiss in the forehead and hugged her tightly.

After a while, they moved a bit away from the centre of the camera and Started looking so deep into each others eye and and and and and and and and and...... PROJECT FAME! WHAT A FEELING

For yee single ladies, take this prayer point.

Baba God,where'er my Kitay is located,let him locate me.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Solitin40:

U wld b surprised dat d pple u dnt xpect to leave will b d 1s to leave
@samhay d suspense don tai reach na, snce sunday. Abeg, gv info as soon as u get am

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
This love is so real ooo

EXCLUSIVE

During Mrs Ige's class,It was Elizabeth's turn to rehearse her song, there was a part of the song that requires call and response....

Mrs Ige wanted her to be the one doing the response while the backup do the call while she wanted it the other way. While all this was going on,the camera was panning on Kitay's face and he kept on dodging kind of

Afta the class, Kitay and Eliz both were rehearsing it together, the girl seems not comfortable with the arrangement, she sang it the first time so Kitay asked her to do the song the way she will perform it on stage,but she was started getting emotional, On sensing this kitay tried to make her fake a smile 'Open your teeth wide and make r upper cheek hard kind of' she was not doing it well, in the midst of all this,she started crying.

The perfect gentle man pulled her closer and gave her a kiss in the forehead and hugged her tightly.

After a while, they moved a bit away from the centre of the camera and Started looking so deep into each others eye and and and and and and and and and...... PROJECT FAME! WHAT A FEELING

Lol ur exclusive gist is always very interesting. It feels like am actually watching it.... Thumbs up
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
This love is so real ooo

EXCLUSIVE

Lmaoooo!! OMG you are so silly!! I was really following u. You go sabi write novel oh! cheesy grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

One keh?
samhay:

One keh?
samhay:
This love is so real ooo

EXCLUSIVE

During Mrs Ige's class,It was Elizabeth's turn to rehearse her song, there was a part of the song that requires call and response

I dnt say amen to that kind of prayer you prayed. Do you know if it's true love?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

One keh?
samhay:

One keh?
samhay:
This love is so real ooo

EXCLUSIVE

During Mrs Ige's class,It was Elizabeth's turn to rehearse her song, there was a part of the song that requires call and response

Do you know if it's true love? Anyway pls give us info about who leaves today. Thks for the info. You are good in narration. I salute
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
bussicutie:
Lol ur exclusive gist is always very interesting. It feels like am actually watching it.... Thumbs up

Oh that's nice,glad u enjoyed it

jasmine21:

Lmaoooo!! OMG you are so silly!! I was really following u. You go sabi write novel oh! cheesy grin

grin grin grin
Pple keep saying am silly/naughty,So thanks for the complement.

I never try story book b4 not to talk of novel, I wrote love letters dough.

nextlevel2222:

I dnt say amen to that kind of prayer you prayed. Do you know if it's true love?

Aunty,what does real love look like?

nextlevel2222:

Do you know if it's true love? Anyway pls give us info about who leaves today. Thks for the info. You are good in narration. I salute

As soon as I gt from my confirmed source,I drop it,all am hearing now r conflicting.
On narration, I guess '1s a teacher,always a teacher'.
Salute u too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Oh that's nice,glad u enjoyed it

grin grin grin
Pple keep saying am silly/naughty,So thanks for the complement.

I never try story book b4 not to talk of novel, I wrote love letters dough.

Aunty,what does real love look like?

As soon as I gt from my confirmed source,I drop it,all am hearing now r conflicting.
On narration, I guess '1s a teacher,always a teacher'.
Salute u too
hehehehe... gist us make we hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.