Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218832 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Samhay oya Waka cm tell us wetin sup
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
KitEliz just made my heart gbingbin today,stars were falling from my eyes,she won't disappoint i trust her,dat winner she spirikoko gan ni,but she gatz to chill o.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
The wildcards are gone
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
The wildcards are gone
Still waiting dearie. That's why I never sleep oooooo. Pls gist us
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
sheylarhh:

hehehehe... gist us make we hear

Which part?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
The wildcards are gone
Lol, spent less than 2wks In d academy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Still waiting dearie. That's why I never sleep oooooo. Pls gist us

Just did

Blessing and Benjamin are gone

Oluchi, Gabby,Eli,Blessing and Benjamin had the least votes
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
This love is so real ooo

#KitEliz or wat do we call it

EXCLUSIVE

During Mrs Ige's class,It was Elizabeth's turn to rehearse her song, there was a part of the song that requires call and response....

Mrs Ige wanted her to be the one doing the response while the backup do the call while she wanted it the other way. While all this was going on,the camera was panning on Kitay's face and he kept on dodging kind of

Afta the class, Kitay and Eliz both were rehearsing it together, the girl seems not comfortable with the arrangement, she sang it the first time so Kitay asked her to do the song the way she will perform it on stage,but she was started getting emotional, On sensing this kitay tried to make her fake a smile 'Open your teeth wide and make r upper cheek hard kind of' she was not doing it well, in the midst of all this,she started crying.

The perfect gentle man pulled her closer and gave her a kiss in the forehead and hugged her tightly.

After a while, they moved a bit away from the centre of the camera and Started looking so deep into each others eye and and and and and and and and and...... PROJECT FAME! WHAT A FEELING

For yee single ladies, take this prayer point.

Baba God,where'er my Kitay is located,let him locate me.
hey hey ...I watched on YouTube now.....I did not c kitayeli hugging oooo....he just drew her closer and forcing her to smile.....abeg were did u c dem hugging abi u r aunty amara d super subscriber
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
gara11:

Lol, spent less than 2wks In d academy

To me,dat Benjamin was a waste of slot.... I believed that Kissi from Ghana would av made it if he came to perform that night they were picked.

And Blessing always looking like person wey wan sleep.

Dey just came to eat Birthday cakes and Project fame food

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
larrygal:

hey hey ...I watched on YouTube now.....I did not c kitayeli hugging oooo....he just drew her closer and forcing her to smile.....abeg were did u c dem hugging abi u r aunty amara d super subscriber

That was y I put EXCLUSIVE at the top

U can check project fame website

In 9ice"s voice 'dnt doubt me....'
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
larrygal:

They did. U didn't watch to d end then because after d smile part came d hug, den d kiss on d forehead b4 d intense and suggestive looks. Watch again
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Just did

Thks the sweetest. Pls info me tomorrow if yusuph did very well on his performance. Kissessssss. Are u woman or a man? Thks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Just did

Thks the sweetest. Pls info me tomorrow if yusuph did very well on his performance. Kissessssss. Thks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
That cameraman should be hanged for always trying to catch Okiemute in the act....

Those Ghanaians are not voting now, when their representatives get evicted,they go on Twitter and IG screaming #GhanaJollof

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

To me,dat Benjamin was a waste of slot.... I believed that Kissi from Ghana would av made it if he came to perform that night they were picked.

Hahahaha feeling is mutual. Didn't feel dem @all. U remember obaro? I think he wld ve done beta too
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
nextlevel2222:

Thks the sweetest. Pls info me tomorrow if yusuph did very well on his performance. Kissessssss. Are u woman or a man? Thks

Growing up to be a man
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

that was the same thing I tot when Benjamin was picked. I'm still wondering how Kissi ended up not picked in their final audition
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
gara11:

Hahahaha feeling is mutual. Didn't feel dem @all. U remember obaro? I think he wld ve done beta too

Alabi would av done better

Even my home boy mhizkid would av tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Just did
Which constestant was saved by d judges, faculty and contestants?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:

Alabi would av done better

Even my home boy mhizkid would av tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Hahahahahahaha mhizkid wlda turned pfame to a comedy show.
I wld ve preferred Alabi 's street attitude to yusuph' s but dats jst me

D combinatn of mhizkid, digital herbalist and Mr many voices wld ve made for gd televisn tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
That cameraman should be hanged for always trying to catch Okiemute in the act....

Those Ghanaians are not voting now, when their representatives get evicted,they go on Twitter and IG screaming #GhanaJollof
let mtn take the show to Ghana
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
bjhaid:
let mtn take the show to Ghana
like seriously Ghana? The you know the population of Lagos and Ghana not to talk of Nigeria ?Mtn smart die PF is for generating money(Business)It can't happen
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
samhay:
The wildcards are gone
Eyah i pity the 19yrs old guy with 25yrs old look and sister ife wa gbona Epele o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Solitin40:

like seriously Ghana? The you know the population of Lagos and Ghana not to talk of Nigeria ?Mtn smart die PF is for generating money(Business)It can't happen
yea ikr, thats why we can never have a winner from there, I think mtn should just make it project fame Nigeria, cos previous participants from outside Nigeria ain't even in the limelight

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Solitin40:

Eyah i pity the 19yrs old guy with 25yrs old look and sister ife wa gbona Epele o

Lolzzzz @"19 years years old guy with 25yrs old look"... Football age on point.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
bjhaid:
yea ikr, thats why we can never have a winner from there, I think mtn should just make it project fame Nigeria, cos previous participants from outside Nigeria ain't even in the limelight
I support you because the proportion of contestants from Ghana and Sierra Leone compared to Nigeria is very low i pity the guys from Gh dey can't last if they happens to be on probation ile(house) straight

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Solitin40:

I support you because the proportion of contestants from Ghana and Sierra Leone compared to Nigeria is very low i pity the guys from Gh dey can't last if they happens to be on probation ile(house) straight
lol, they can still be saved by the faculty and their fellow contestants, I think the show is between 9ja and Ghana now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 12:07am On Aug 20, 2016
larrygal:

hey hey ...I watched on YouTube now.....I did not c kitayeli hugging oooo....he just drew her closer and forcing her to smile.....abeg were did u c dem hugging abi u r aunty amalra d super subscriber
Watch d one on their website u wld see. There were about to kiss sef,but they ended it there
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:

Just did

Awww, Blessing.
I liked the way she led her part of the group song during rehearsal .
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Whiteee(m): 1:23am On Aug 20, 2016
samhay:
The wildcards are gone
well, the wildcards never really performed extraordinarily imo. blessing seemed nice characterwise but hey this is a music competition.
Mirabel and Oluchi are evictees waiting to happen if they don't up their game.
well-done bro

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 2:23am On Aug 20, 2016
The guy in charge of editing Kitay and Elizabeth's part no be better person. The guy really know how to put someone in the mood.

As is about to go down, the guy was just playing one slow song for background. The attraction between then is beautiful, romantic and matured.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:10am On Aug 20, 2016
bjhaid:

I remembered Kenny Ogungbe telling 1 of Ghanaian contestants in season 7.0 to be prepared to move to Lagos, whose fault ?

Abeg , that they r not in the limelight is not MTN's fault. Which music dem dey sing for Ghana? No b only jollof competition dem dey thrive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.