Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218862 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:29am On Aug 27, 2016
Each time I complain abt dis season' s PF, e be like my own too much.

1stly the contestant which the judges wasted their slot for us yet to convince us,I WONDER WHEN SHE WILL

Also the day the faculty saved oluchi,I knew something is not right

Now,Our workst fear has just been konfamed

We will keep on losing talents so don't write off Dapo, Oluchi, Mirabel getting to the final.... Its wat d game has turned to.

Steve and Gabby!!!

Sincerely if 4pple are to be evicted in one day, both shouldn't be among.

So disappointing

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:39am On Aug 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

I miss Nii, have you heard anything(song) from him since after the competition?? Even Carol, Sopriye and the small lady with a superb voice Anette.
You're an old woman oo. You still remember them tongue
Lol Annette . haven't heard anything from nii . when project fame was still project fame

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

1stly the contestant which the judges wasted their slot for us yet to convince us,I WONDER WHEN SHE WILL

We will keep on losing talents so don't write off Dapo, Oluchi, Mirabel getting to the final.... Its wat d game has turned to.

Steve and Gabby!!!

So disappointing
now I totally agree that this years PF sucks, after reading from you last night dat Steve and gabby got evicted.I was like Lol nah, dis samhay is giving us "Bobo", was hoping when I wake up dis morning, it would all be a joke sad.... But like seriously, everyone knows Steve has a great voice, the rate at which the entire stuff is annoying me ehn smh, pple might start thinking I know Steve in person lol.... From the looks of things sef, contestants like Mirabel and yusuph would end up winning the entire facade called PF.... They should just pick a winner and end the entire show.... If they continue this jargons, I would just use anger to trek to ultima studio Lol cos e be like say the judges and faculty no get sense again tchw

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jolay554(f): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2016
Nah, Steve out? Pf9 doesn't just suck, it really sucks angry

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
jolay554:
Nah, Steve out? Pf9 doesn't just suck, it really sucks angry

Abi ooo. Steve that has never been on probation dunno why they saved winner again

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Steve's eviction is the most painful for me

What were they thinking?
Is this not a singing competition again?
Can't Steven sing?

I dnt av problem with who the contestants save every weekend, but I seriously av an issue with who both Judges and Faculty choose to save

If anybody knows Gabby's twitter handle,make dem advice him to quickly drop a danceable track and make his dance step 'Signature Move'.

Ankle Ben was seen doing d dance.

The boy can hit it big from there,also if he wants to be relevant

He is known very well in naija now,let him develop a fan base here,Naija will always be the best for him. If he make it in naija,no need to even do advert for Ghana,Ghana will find him.

I just cnt wait to see that dance step.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2016
bussicutie:
now I totally agree that this years PF sucks, after reading from you last night dat Steve and gabby got evicted.I was like Lol nah, dis samhay is giving us "Bobo", was hoping when I wake up dis morning, it would all be a joke sad.... But like seriously, everyone knows Steve has a great voice, the rate at which the entire stuff is annoying me ehn smh, pple might start thinking I know Steve in person lol.... From the looks of things sef, contestants like Mirabel and yusuph would end up winning the entire facade called PF.... They should just pick a winner and end the entire show.... If they continue this jargons, I would just use anger to trek to ultima studio Lol cos e be like say the judges and faculty no get sense again tchw

No jare ma'am, I no dey 'Bobo' you.

As I confirmed yesterday, I just vex go sleep....
Mirabel, Yusuf and Dapo might end up winning, that's the shape the game is taking. Neva trek go Ultima abeg o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2016
vanvick247:

Lolzzzzz @"we her fans are not as many". She go gree hear word?.

grin we hope so o. She has so much potential.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

No jare ma'am, I no dey 'Bobo' you.

As I confirmed yesterday, I just vex go sleep....
Mirabel, Yusuf and Dapo might end up winning, that's the shape the game is taking. Neva trek go Ultima abeg o
And whats wrong with dapo winning it..like he doesn't have the voice or what?
gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team dapo..lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
fabfunmi:

gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team dapo..lol

Dapo with his shaky shaky voice? Abegi! grin Kitay and Yusuph have the upper hand now.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2016
fabfunmi:

gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team dapo..lol

Madam,Atleast accord me some respect and not term wat I said 'gibberish'

Its my opinion and am entitled to it.
If you like be team project fame, Ko kan aye

But when it comes to Singing + Voice + Performance we all know he can't beat any of the guys left in d house (Except Eli based on performance)and Placing him side by side with Okiemute.... He will still have to fight for it.

So I never said there is anything bad in him winning but so far he has not shown that he deserved it.

If after about 4performance,and we can't see a potential winner we are joking

On a level playing ground we know the potential winner and am sorry Dapo is not among SO FAR.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by BelovedN(f): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2016
This season just lost its appeal. I always look forward to watching Steve... The thing dey pain me for body.

The judges should just go on a sabbatical. I think they should know by now with all their years of judging that putting all contestants on probation never ends well. I had a bad feeling when they put all of them on probation again. The first time went well, they were lucky, people that were meant to go home went home. How could they have thought that the same thing was going to happen the second time.

Steve wouldn't even have been on probation if they had picked out people to be on probation. I just dey vex for here. Let them continue.... In fact, anybody can win this season for all I care. Yusuf can be the winner, Mirabel can be second, then Dapo that sings like a child can be third.
I don't know why they will keep messing with people's dreams. Those that are really performing well and giving their all get evicted while people who aren't as good remain in the academy.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2016
fabfunmi:

gibberish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team dapo..lol
Dapo ke....i laff in chinese

When kitay nd Pere are there
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by nextlevel2222: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2016
there is notin bad in yusuph wins pf so far he can improve on his vocal, performance wise he gat it and we fans dey vote him like kilode. concerning steve and gabby evictn you shld ask judges and faculty the reason why saved dapo and winner ova them. i didnt notice how good steve is, i only focus on yusuph, kitay and okiemute but according to what people are saying they deserve to still be in the house especially steve. hmmmmmmm i wish them success. being a winner does not mata its what you do abt yourself after the platform.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Pf no try o,they jst keep wasting great talents.....right frm the opening gala night when steve performed,i already knew he had a nice voice.Even his eleko version,d tin sweet pass Mayorkun's own....his performance of numb last week was awesome too,but they still put him on probation which wasnt fair

I go jst advice my dear Steve to try the voice Nigeria,he might make it jst like chike

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2016
bussicutie:
Lol,trek na....who hold ur leg
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2016
BelovedN:
This season just lost its appeal. I always look forward to watching Steve... The thing dey pain me for body.

The judges should just go on a sabbatical. I think they should know by now with all their years of judging that putting all contestants on probation never ends well. I had a bad feeling when they put all of them on probation again. The first time went well, they were lucky, people that were meant to go home went home. How could they have thought that the same thing was going to happen the second time.

Steve wouldn't even have been on probation if they had picked out people to be on probation. I just dey vex for here. Let them continue.... In fact, anybody can win this season for all I care. Yusuf can be the winner, Mirabel can be second, then Dapo that sings like a child can be third.
I don't know why they will keep messing with people's dreams. Those that are really performing well and giving their all get evicted while people who aren't as good remain in the academy.
mehn it seems we are on the same page, i can feel your anger just by reading ur post... On behalf of the judges, pls dnt vex lol

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
With Empty hen PF expect the unexpected. After season 3 when Tolu that amazing singer no even see 4th position, abi na the case of Season 6 wen Omolayo sef no see better after all him amazing performances, or na Season 8 wen Arewa of all persons no follow for top 5 sef. My people as far as voting goes for PF anything goes.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by bussicutie(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2016
TTLHORLA:

Lol,trek na....who hold ur leg
good thing there is no question mark behind ur post... So I would assume it's more of a statement than a question undecided
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
bussicutie:

That's what happens when the judges abandon their duty and place 12 people in the hands of the public. It was obvious we were gonna loose quality singers. Steve & Gabriel don't even fall into probation category on a normal day #Sad

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:
Steve's eviction is the most painful for me

What were they thinking?
Is this not a singing competition again?
Can't Steven sing?

I dnt av problem with who the contestants save every weekend, but I seriously av an issue with who both Judges and Faculty choose to save

If anybody knows Gabby's twitter handle,make dem advice him to quickly drop a danceable track and make his dance step 'Signature Move'.

Ankle Ben was seen doing d dance.

The boy can hit it big from there,also if he wants to be relevant

He is known very well in naija now,let him develop a fan base here,Naija will always be the best for him. If he make it in naija,no need to even do advert for Ghana,Ghana will find him.

I just cnt wait to see that dance step.
see as u dey para for mtn business deal, it's obvious they are not interested in how talented the winner is what they are interested in is how much they make from the whole thing. I just pity those enriching them,if the contestant is not who I personally know,OYO. I'm sure Steve and Gabby can kick off their career if they want to,they av the platform and recognition already. I pray God will bless their hustle. Since the poorly directed drama that brought winner back,I don't care if Bolanle is announced winner and Yusuf the first runner up,at least they are entertaining me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2016
The only people left in the house now that deserve Top 5 are:
Kitay, Okiemute, Pere, Eli, (Gab & Steve were here)

The rest are fucking mediocre blowing hot/cold every weekend
Winner, Oluchi, Lizzy, Dapo, Mirabel, Yusuf

**Note** This is based on general cumulative performance & not just Naija hits weekend to chop money from viewers which is their comfort zone)

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by BelovedN(f): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
bussicutie:
mehn it seems we are on the same page, i can feel your anger just by reading ur post... On behalf of the judges, pls dnt vex lol
lol.... They just spoilt the season for me jare.... With all my voting. I suspected something like this would happen because Steve's fan base was just starting to grow.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Oluwadolarz: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
HELLO EVERY BODY ..HOW IS THE GO GOING ...<br>
HAVE YOU WATCHED MY SECOND EPISODE. ....?<br>
ON YOU YOUTUBE. ...OYAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm8HmtgSJw GO WATCH ...NO FEAR YOUR MB WE HAVE PAID FOR IT HAPPY VIEWING ....
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=temitee4me post=48844069]see as u dey para for mtn business deal, it's obvious they are not interested in how talented the winner is what they are interested in is how much they make from the whole thing. I just pity those enriching them,if the contestant is not who I personally know,OYO. I'm sure Steve and Gabby can kick off their career if they want to,they av the platform and recognition already. I pray God will bless their hustle. Since the poorly directed drama that brought winner back,I don't care if Bolanle is announced winner and Yusuf the first runner up,at least they are entertaining me
[/quote/]

Lolzzzz @ Bolanle is announced winner... U gat me laughing really hard. Mtn is just into this for the money ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

Steve and Gabby!!!

So disappointing

All u said GBAM! They've ruined this season for us. I'm no longer interested. The only way PF can interest me now is if the judges pick contestants on probation from now till the end. That stupid thing of everybody on probation has to stop. They have to do their job.

We have more mediocre performances in the house now than people who actually came for business.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
I must watch voice 9ja next year. Even try and go for the live show. Bleep mtn. I don't really follow up like that. I just read comments in YouTube videos . its boring and annoying . Steve and gabby the same tim
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
And d winner is Yusuf
Follow by Mirabel
Then oluchi
Then pere

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:
I must watch voice 9ja next year. Even try and go for the live show. Bleep mtn. I don't really follow up like that. I just read comments in YouTube videos . its boring and annoying . Steve and gabby the same tim

I think I'll do that too. Cos over the years I don't watch any other music talent show besides PF. Believing that they are the best and have the highest standard with their training and all. But sadly, they proved me wrong this year. All because of money SMH.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:

@Da voice 9ja live show not in Nigeria oo!! South Africa tinz!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2016
vanvick247:

@Da voice 9ja live show not in Nigeria oo!! South Africa tinz!!
Lol I know that's where I stay
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
jasmine21:

I think I'll do that too. Cos over the years I don't watch any other music talent show besides PF. Believing that they are the best and have the highest standard with their training and all. But sadly, they proved me wrong this year. All because of money SMH.
Me too.my frnd was telling me I should stop project fame that voice 9ja is better . I was taking sides with PJ and they have finally disappointed me. See voice 9ja the stage back up singers judges sit lasan. They spent money on that show..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.