Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218830 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:

Me too.my frnd was telling me I should stop project fame that voice 9ja is better . I was taking sides with PJ and they have finally disappointed me. See voice 9ja the stage back up singers judges sit lasan. They spent money on that show..
Abi o....i really enjoyed it than pf

The stage is awesome nd it's more interesting,frm the battle to the stealing aspect,i enjoyed all

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
TTLHORLA:

Abi o....i really enjoyed it than pf

The stage is awesome nd it's more interesting,frm the battle to the stealing aspect,i enjoyed all
Wow holla me when they start.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:

Lol I know that's where I stay

Okk!! Dats cool
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmn dont even no what to say,feeling very sad...Don't get upset guyz.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
jasmine21:
The only people left in the house now that deserve Top 5 are:
Kitay, Okiemute, Pere, Eli, (Gab & Steve were here)
Gabriel & Steve left? No! No!! No!!! No!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Judges, why cry? How could these guys have gone cry? Putting everyone on probation was/is a very wrong signal, and until MTN change their style of elimination, great voices will keep on getting eliminated...

My own Steve & Gabby, gone? Amicable09, did you hear cry?

I think the show just went sour for me angry..

**unfollows thread**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Judges, why cry? How could these guys have gone cry? Putting everyone on probation was/is a very wrong signal, and until MTN change their style of elimination, great voices will keep on getting eliminated...

**unfollows thread**

My dear MTN dropped their high standard & credibility at the end of season 7. They became a money making machine from Last year till now. I think it's now safe to say fans should look for another music talent show that is actually based on "Talent".

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Youngsage: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
cry cry Steve left??! Project Fame is messed up officially.

Right from when Blessing was evicted... In fact i knew this season was messed up right from the first eviction.

They should just scrap the show honestly. angry angry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
jasmine21:

My dear MTN dropped their high standard & credibility at the end of season 7. They became a money making machine from Last year till now. I think it's now safe to say fans should look for another music talent show that is actually based on "Talent".

End Of Discussion!!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Youngsage: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
They might even know the winner already sef, who knows
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
cryOh my gosh! , steve steve steve, with his eleko performance ah o ma se o. Judges hw many tymes do u wnt to save winner. Just hw many tymes. Steve is just too good to go hme nw, this stupid idea of putting every1 on probation hmm

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

**unfollows thread**
It's a lie!
Shuga you said what?
That the show ended today with Steve and Gab going home with the grand prize abi?

**reads again**
They were evicted you said!
I have not watched tonight's show yet, I'm waiting for 8 pm. If this is true then I'm leaving with them!
What kind of rough play is that?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
amicable09:

It's a lie!
Shuga you said what?
That the show ended today with Steve and Gab going home with the grand prize abi?

**reads again**
They were evicted you said!
I have not watched tonight's show yet, I'm waiting for 8 pm. If this is true then I'm leaving with them!
What kind of rough play is that?

U go av to manage d rest ni o,anything can still happen,so no need to follow with emotion
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fabfunmi(f): 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
samhay no vex for my earlier write up..my emotions took the better part of me...I think am actually going to faint if dapo get evicted..#sad face..
im obsessed with his voice
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
I wonder why U guys are still perplexed of the evictions. I've noticed this irregularity since S6 so it aint a surprise anymore that PF acts according to script.
Aww Steve & Gabby berra luck nxt time...just watch PF for the fun of it to avoid heartwrecks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
fabfunmi:
samhay no vex for my earlier write up..my emotions took the better part of me...I think am actually going to faint if dapo get evicted..#sad face..
im obsessed with his voice

No pee ma'am

Dapo sef wan faint,u too plan to faint

Somebody call 911

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Samhay who are those on probation again .. .
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Alyss(f): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nawao...mtn p.fame don craze big tym...of all people na STEVE they carry commot...wicked heartless people i
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Plz who did Eli vote for?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:
Samhay who are those on probation again .. .

Am sorry to be the carial of bad news

Everyone is on probation with d exception of Okiemute, Emi, Kitay & Elizabeth

It's now all about the money....

Permit me to delare Yusuf the WINNER OF PROJECT FAME SEASON 9

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tidamsel:

Gabby
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Tidamsel:
He voted for Gabriel
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

Everyone is on probation

Stupidity leleyi oo. Well I can face my book now and leave this ojoro mtn alone . yeye pple
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
imoniyi:

Stupidity leleyi oo. Well I can face my book now and leave this ojoro mtn alone . yeye pple

Av updated it,was following live feeds,so I typed it as I dey hear am
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Project fame!!! Wata fillinggggggg!! Lol @pple's comments. Dapo don reach house already for e mind, didn't xpect d save. Na small remain na ambulance dem for tk carry am comot.
after more dan 3wks in d academia, steve cldnt get 1 friend who voted for him. Na wa for pple sha, Thank God dey didn't go to dance wit him afta his evictn, I wld ve used my digital herbalist manipulative power to knock dia head. Lol
Wat pains me most in dis Mata is dat steve got evicted after his amazing performance last wk. On a normal day, he shdnt even b on probatn.
D academy jst got less lively wit steve and Gabby gone
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
@samhay abeg any news on who and who went on probation today? #teampere#
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
gara11:
@samhay abeg any news on who and who went on probation today? #teampere#

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

Gabby
10QZ!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
gara11:
He voted for Gabriel
10QZ!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
samhay:

Oh now they want to wake up to their responsibility after losing 3 great talents? All of a sudden they now remember how to place contestants on probation? Bleep them abeg. Congrats to Yusuf in advance.
The rest of you contestants abeg go and release your songs fans are solidly you!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
To be honest,I didn't expect MTN to sponsor the show this year because of the huge fine they had to pay. I thought they would give it a rest for one season at least .But I guessed wrong. Infact am sure that they will soon announce voting for life forms in other planets eg Mars and Venus. It's no more a talent hunt but just another avenue for MTN to make more money. I stopped voting after season 6.At the end of the day it's the contestant with the richest supporters that would win. Last season Jeff's(the winner) and Pearl's(runner up) Mums were among the highest voters. If they are really honest about discovering true talent,they know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by TTLHORLA: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Youngsage:
They might even know the winner already sef, who knows
Abi o,anytin can happen in naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.