Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218598 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:34am On Sep 12, 2016
luvmijeje:

I can imagine the fun.

@Samhay Abeg invite the contestants to nairaland forum. Let's make it more encompassing.

HI GUYS
FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE MTN PROJECT FAME CONTESTANTS TO MEET NAIRA LANDERS ON THIS FORUM.

Samhay says that won't be possible.
He said too many challenges to tackle if it is done here such as
1. How to relate easily by typing.
2. The Q and A not coming in as instantaneously as whatsapp.
3. The limited time the busy contestants have.
4. The fact that we have to resort to the (question by typing) and (answer by voice note) format , most times.
5. A few of the contestants unfamiliarity with social media forums, (echetra, mechetra)
So the only viable means for now remains WHATSAPP.

Thank u so musshh! Kizzeezz!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2016
sleepyeyez:

HI GUYS
FOR THOSE WHO WANT THE MTN PROJECT FAME CONTESTANTS TO MEET NAIRA LANDERS ON THIS FORUM.

Samhay says that won't be possible.
He said too many challenges to tackle if it is done here such as
1. How to relate easily by typing.
2. The Q and A not coming in as instantaneously as whatsapp.
3. The limited time the busy contestants have.
4. The fact that we have to resort to the (question by typing) and (answer by voice note) format , most times.
5. A few of the contestants unfamiliarity with social media forums, (echetra, mechetra)
So the only viable means for now remains WHATSAPP.

Thank u so musshh! Kizzeezz!

grin grin grin understandable. Una well done.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2016
Add to d wassup group 08**** ***** ***
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2016
Elizabeth gat me tripping..,dah gurl is cute n sexy chai !
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2016
So Eli's full name is Mauli meaning God lives in me,yz o God livs in us.dat mins ez 4rm d volta region pat of Ghana cuz dey r d 1z who bearz diz kind of namez.same plaze as gabriel bt I dnt no ez own local name mayb e didn't mentn it while @ d academy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Maya4eva: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Was making smal smal notes while watching

OKEIMUTE-
rex lawson's highlife tune.
Always a delight on stage. Seen better from her tho but still great

See me so.
Very comfortable on stage, she is. Clearly born there. Her passion for performance is something else

KITAY
coolu temper
Never been crazy about the song. But I Love it now. Enjoyed his version better than lagbaja's. He killed it. Had to watch it twice. D guys got talent abeg.

Ikebe
Very entertaining. Impressed by how he performed without pressure. enjoyed himself up there. Holding his notes despite the stage antics.

ELIZABETH
agolo.
Too karaoke for me. Still alright. Got boring at some stage

Ijoya.
Took it back to the streets. Girl is a natural when it comes to that. Nice.

DAPO
- taxi driver.
Clearly been working on his performance on stage. nice. Still needs more vocal work

Shakomo.
Average. Forgot his lines. Recovered well. Weak vocals again tho

WINNER
You bad.
Not bad. Just there. Didn't bring anything extra but clearly she's performing without pressure now

Iyogogo
Average performance

PERE
Sweet mother.
It was lovely. Touching. D performance must have won him more fans, no doubt. Never seen Pere dat spirited before. Really came out of his shell. Probation na yeye thing o. And the love of a mother can move you do amazing things

Rosey.
Clearly the pressure is off. He's now at home on stage.

Nna mehn..! Without apologies, my best performances were from Pere, Lizzy and Kitay, in that order. @ luvmijeje, have you heard the original of that 'Rosy' song? Pere was totally on top of his game. His back up though, didn't follow through. Lizzy is only totally comfy with street songs. Been watching her and I think she's more of a rapper than a singer. Okiemute tried but I've seen better from her. Winner....that lady needs to learn to put on some groove in her performance na. Wetin happen? Dapo just dey do 'I follow come'. I've never been and still am unimpressed with him. What people see in him, I no understand.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tspun(m): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
My number. 081********
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2016
imoniyi:

Una no no gree show oo

Ah nefa see masef for any WhatsApp group o embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Shammak this one you dey find me anyhow like this, I hope you get am for pounds and dollars? No be for naira and kobo! cheesy

Because me, as e be like say Pere go carry small money and saloon car go house for this season, I don follow him mama dance o grin
No worry,na me Pere dey bring am con meet.. BTW, na PH England dey pay my salary. Naira no be 4 here

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
Maya4eva:

Nna mehn..! Without apologies, my best performances were from Pere, Lizzy and Kitay, in that order. @ luvmijeje, have you heard the original of that 'Rosy' song? Pere was totally on top of his game. His back up though, didn't follow through. Lizzy is only totally comfy with street songs. Been watching her and I think she's more of a rapper than a singer. Okiemute tried but I've seen better from her. Winner....that lady needs to learn to put on some groove in her performance na. Wetin happen? Dapo just dey do 'I follow come'. I've never been and still am unimpressed with him. What people see in him, I no understand.

Yeah though I heard and watched it last when I was a kid. But one thing that stood out for me was Blackky playfulness.

Pere was playing safe with that song. He was Iike I don't want to make a mistake,so his voice came out stiff.

I was expecting him to use his falsetto when dancing with the babe. I was expecting him to use his high register when he was trying to dance with the other's guys babes. I was expecting flexibility with his voice cos I know he has that voice.

I don't know if I'm making sense.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hi pple, pls remember to vote for pere, no amt is too small n none is too big. Send 13 to 306 from a mtn line, let's nt rely on google n website voting only to avoid stories that touch.
Loves u all

If u are nt team pere n u enjoyed his sweet mother performance yday, u can throw small vote to his side. New members are highly welcome grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by CzarRex: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2016
imoniyi:
Pere make momma proud . his mum is old. But cute
add me to ur whatsapp pf group 09092131196
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:

Cool.

Den let's try hook up,but we r just abt 4 or so, will u guys b able to gt some oda PF followers since we dnt av much Nairalander coming Tru.

U Knw 3 pple in such group will b less exciting.

@Imo, can u create d group and add us?
I'm interested pls
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
imoniyi:

Una no no gree show oo
pls add me 08077205233
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
luvmijeje:

Yeah though I heard and watched it last when I was a kid. But one thing that stood out for me was Blackky playfulness.

Pere was playing safe with that song. He was Iike I don't want to make a mistake,so his voice came out stiff.

I was expecting him to use his falsetto when dancing with the babe. I was expecting him to use his high register when he was trying to dance with the other's guys babes. I was expecting flexibility with his voice cos I know he has that voice.

I don't know if I'm making sense.

Aunty falsetto with that song hmmmmm!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dqueenzy:

LOL, I saw that and waka and pass, you come state the obvious gringringrin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Released again..... Am sure by 2 weeks time wen project fame finish, I can return back to my shell. Banning me upandan

Tidamsel:
@ samhay u r out of d country n u dropd a naija no 4 d groupie tinx aw com xcept its nt urz sha bt if it is mayb u roamd it,is ma visa approvd 2 kal u grin

Yes I use my naija digit on WhatsApp, just send me a message, ur call wnt come Tru....

Mcayofficial:
I had much fun in d group
Wow!!!
Samhay said he got banned again.
Make dem free am o

Tanx boss

Tidamsel:
Hmn I still wonda who gtz d crown btwn diz 2 supastaz(kitay&okiemute)guyz am confuse cnt even predict undecided cuz dy r 2 much. Plz tell me nairalanderz btwn diz 2 no mata who winz in ur opinion who do u tink is d best? @ least messi is gud so is ronaldo bt we still av d best if we analyse.4 me I cnt even chuz unlex u na want mak I go 4 d 2 @ 1ce grin

Difficult for me to analyse

luvmijeje:

The babe is trying too hard to meet up with the expectation of being save consistently and the standard set by the remaining contestants. Which is making her performances so awkward.

I just dnt always feel her performance, Now Ankle Ben just did a damage to her by giving her 'Hips don't lie'

temitee4me:
pls add me

Its not on WhatsApp o.

Mean while 9 is a unique number dont forget that.
Season 9
Voting code is 9
In the 9th Month

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ametu166(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
#TeamKitay till I kick bucket.....My realest nigga in school....Pls vote contestant no 9....I hail una
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:
Released again..... Am sure by 2 weeks time wen project fame finish, I can return back to my shell. Banning me upandan

Yes I use my naija digit on WhatsApp, just send me a message, ur call wnt come Tru....

Tanx boss

I just dnt always feel her performance, Now Ankle Ben just did a damage to her by giving her 'Hips don't lie'

Its not on WhatsApp o.

Season 9
Voting code is 9
In the 9th Month
its 08177205233, thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temitee4me(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:

Tanx boss

Its not on WhatsApp o.

Season 9
Voting code is 9
In the 9th Month
it's 08177205322, no vex. thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dqueenzy:

E no make sense abi? May una no vex.........but something deh miss for that song.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hang-out session with Mirabel ongoing

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
luvmijeje:

E no make sense abi? May una no vex.........but something deh miss for that song.
I think it is the song o,abi wetin the guy gobdo na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Dqueenzy(f): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
I like the way the group songs were split it allows for balance and I really can't wait.
Kitay and pere
Okiemute and winner
Elizabeth and dapo.
Winner is in hot soup with that song she's been given, she really needs to push herself,believe me I don't see that happening,well you never can tell.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Deeblunt: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
08160688146. Please add me to the group
samhay:
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Skiba001: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ametu166(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Pls what's their songs for this week?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:

Den y dnt u quote ur foreign digit.

Tanx boss

Its not on WhatsApp o.

Season 9
Voting code is 9
In the 9th Month
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
samhay:

Bros please add me 070********
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Amicable09, ojibijibijibi **hand on the head**...

Was this what I missed yesterday grin? My subscription expired on Saturday though I just subscribed.. Thank God for YT wink; always keeping me on track..

Indeed, the contestants had massive fun yesterday cool..

Was that Pere **washes eyes** Whatever happened to his shyness cheesy? LOL!! That bobo made me super proud cool.. His delivery of Nico Mbaga's Sweet Mother was everything embarassed **wipes tears** So much passion in that rendition that Joseph for a moment went dumb cheesy or was it Blackky's Rosie that he played with? For the first time, Pere had fun on stage, though I wish he can learn how to dance cheesy..

God bless all mothers, Amen..

Kitayyyyyyy, thank you for replacing the love I had for Steve kiss.. Sunny Nneji's Ikebe was hilarious, entertaining, and creative.. I couldn't stop screaming his name that my sister had to leave the room for me grin.. That guy is everything..

Okiemute, the drama queen cheesy.. She never disappoints though I felt Tuface's See me so better than her delivery of Rex Lawson's So la temen.. I thinks she twisted (a little) there undecided..

Dapo, well done cool.. Bobby Benson's Taxi Driver was hilarious though I didn't feel his Remedies Shakomo lipsrsealed.. Maybe, because I don't know the song tongue..

Winner, well done.. Onyeka's Iyogogo did it for me better than Wande's You Bad.. I think she missed it there.. I expected more of the 'gangster delivery'..

Elizabeth, awon gangster grin!! You make me proud, bebe.. Well done..

For last night, I give it up for Kitay, and Pere kiss..

#IrepProjectFame..
Kizzez kiss..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Amicable09, ojibijibijibi **hand on the head**...

Was this what I missed yesterday grin? My subscription expired on Saturday though I just re subscribed.. Thank God for YT wink; always keeping me on track..

Indeed, the contestants had massive fun yesterday cool..

Was that Pere **washes eyes** Whatever happened to his shyness cheesy? LOL!! That bobo made me super proud cool.. His delivery of Nico Mbaga's Sweet Mother was everything embarassed **wipes tears** So much passion in that rendition that Joseph for a moment went dumb cheesy or was it Blackky's Rosie that he played with? For the first time, Pere had fun on stage, though I wish he can learn how to dance cheesy..

God bless all mothers, Amen..

Kitayyyyyyy, thank you for replacing the love I had for Steve kiss.. Sunny Nneji's Ikebe was hilarious, entertaining, and creative.. I couldn't stop screaming his name that my sister had to leave the room for me grin.. That guy is everything..

Okiemute, the drama queen cheesy.. She never disappoints though I felt Tuface's See me so better than her delivery of Rex Lawson's So la temen.. I thinks she twisted (a little) there undecided..

Dapo, well done cool.. Bobby Benson's Taxi Driver was hilarious though I didn't feel his Remedies Shakomo lipsrsealed.. Maybe, because I don't know the song tongue..

Winner, well done.. Onyeka's Iyogogo did it for me better than Wande's You Bad.. I think she missed it there.. I expected more of the 'gangster delivery'..

Elizabeth, awon gangster grin!! You make me proud, bebe.. Well done..

For last night, I give it up for Kitay, and Pere kiss..

#IrepProjectFame..
Kizzez kiss..

Auntycheesy

Everything you typed was making sense until you typed re subscribed grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2016
absentminded:

Auntycheesy

Everything you typed was making sense until you typed re subscribed grin
Uncle grin,

Cool I still made sense to you which means the message was passed.. It's way past your bed time.. You should be sleeping..

And thanks for the sarcasm wink..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.