Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219109 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
billzbabanla:
The Winner of pfame season 9 is kitay.
Runner up Okiemute
.1st runner up winner
.2nd runner up Elizabeth
.3rd runner up pere
.4th runner up Dapo

Hmm...if Kitay is a Ghanaian, he can't win. MTN is so business and profit minded.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gr8moziano: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls add me sir 08144416582
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin you didn't say anything about Pere & Kitay, bad pair ?

To me they are just Jokers, if they plan to sing to us that way.

Dapo being a Joker, as always.

Winner's hips ?, kikiki, i think they are lying grin

and as for Okiemute, she needs to work on how to close her mouth.

Kitay and Pere r clowns and by d way,dey got a bad song I must say.

Dapo is so cautious. The fear of the king is d beginning of wisdom.

Sincerely, I will blame her family(Parents) especially for Okiemute' s uncontrollable habit. Its a pity.

Anyway,she can be an ambassador for Lipstick and Lip gloss company.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Ahhhh no ooo,not starting any forum o,its just for the fun of it, my guest wey got embarrassed sef make d stuff tire me, Prolly afta d show,we all agree on what to do to the group.

How I get their number?
Bring ur ear let me whisper it.

I dnt work with MTN o,but if na to join dem on stage,we fit epp u,but 1st wetin u wan do on stage?
Steal Joseph?
R u a comedian?
Wat do u comed?
U study Mass Com/Theatre Art?
You wan do intern?
You wan act Falz the bhadgirl?

Tell me 1st
Lol @ what do you want to comed? grin
I want to be in their middle Sam. I can't remember what they called it again, intern or something. That's the one I want cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Sincerely, I will blame her family(Parents) especially for Okiemute' s uncontrollable habit. Its a pity.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have missed some things again!
Okay, wetin Okiemute talk? She don misyarn this week? I watched their visit to beat fm with my sister and she was just like, 'why in the heavens is that girl not going to allow that boy (Pere) sing his song alone? grin' It didn't end there. She come para when she saw that her hand was still on his shoulder. Lol.

Okiemute, I guess does certain things without knowing.

And yea, she will make a good brand ambassador for black and purple lipstick grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol @ what do you want to comed? grin
I want to be in their middle Sam. I can't remember what they called it again, intern or something. That's the one I want cheesy

OK.

Send me ur CV for review 1st

Am just afraiding, u might go ahead and displace Bolanle and make Joseph fall for u.

Let's hook u up for season 10......

Aw much will I gt?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have missed some things again!
Okay, wetin Okiemute talk? She don misyarn this week? I watched their visit to beat fm with my sister and she was just like, 'why in the heavens is that girl not going to allow that boy (Pere) sing his song alone? grin' It didn't end there. She come para when she saw that her hand was still on his shoulder. Lol.

Okiemute, I guess does certain things without knowing.

And yea, she will make a good brand ambassador for black and purple lipstick grin

U no miss jare,just dat afta offending d cameraman yesterday, dat guy just dey follow her mouth upandan.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

U no miss jare,just dat afta offending d cameraman yesterday, dat guy just dey follow her mouth upandan.
Aw did she offend d cameraman
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Lolz its high tym ur mouth nidz 2 gt arrestd,am sendn ma squad ova nw...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

OK.

Am just afraiding, u might go ahead and displace Bolanle and make Joseph fall for u.

Aw much will I gt?
Ur own no pass mony
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Project fame should learn from american gots talent. We knew Grace vanderwaal got the talent. Real talent i say smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
petiteee:
Project fame should learn from american gots talent. We knew Grace vanderwaal got the talent. Real talent i say smiley

Cause all her song are original?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Tidamsel:
Can I av a dance Rossy? #Perereeeeeeeee

LOL.. U no serious.. Was that the only part u heard him sing?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:52am On Sep 15, 2016
aalangel:

Can he??
Of course he can, they can come together and work on something..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

OK.

Aw much will I gt?
Lol.
CV reviews are bad pointers in this era as I've come to realize. Just put me on stage and I'll deliver cheesy

60:40 deal.
What do you say?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

grin grin grin
You wan mock person abi?
I'll leave you in the hands of Baby to finish you cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by petiteee(f): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2016
Thawarplay:

Cause all her song are original?
yea, and a cute husky voice
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
Tidamsel:
Aw did she offend d cameraman

I wish I av an answer, but I sure say anytime she offend d guy, he dey always focus on her mouth.

Tidamsel:
Lolz its high tym ur mouth nidz 2 gt arrestd,am sendn ma squad ova nw...

Already under arrest, u no c as I gentle afta I chop 2bans.

Make PF sha finish

Tidamsel:
Ur own no pass mony

Wanna make all I could make early so dat I can retire before I clock 40years

petiteee:

DESERVED

amicable09:

Lol.
CV reviews are bad pointers in this era as I've come to realize. Just put me on stage and I'll deliver cheesy
60:40 deal.
What do you say?

Putting u on stage without prior knowledge of whatbu can so is a risk o.

No need 60:40 something.
I will draw a contract u will sign.

Aw does dat sound?

amicable09:

grin grin grin
You wan mock person abi?
I'll leave you in the hands of Baby to finish you cheesy

I dare not mock her since am not perfect.
Come to think of it,I was 1s like her as a kid, but God bless 'MUMMY AYO' and give her more long life for me, I grew to control every single part of my body and became a cute dude with a natural 'Pink lip' u will crave to kiss. wink wink
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Aw does dat sound?

Come to think of it,I was 1s like her as a kid, but God bless 'MUMMY AYO' and give her more long life for me, I grew to control every single part of my body and became a cute dude with a natural 'Pink lip' u will crave to kiss. wink wink
Lol. I don't go about kissing pink lips hon otherwise I for dey kiss my pet fowl grin grin.
God bless Mummy Ayo for teaching you how to groom your body.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by absentminded: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

I wish I av an answer, but I sure say anytime she offend d guy, he dey always focus on her mouth.

Make PF sha finish

DESERVED

Aw does dat sound?

Picture or Idonbelieveyou grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Kikiki Lol grin Dapo is a bahd boy, must he touch Elizabeth,, Kitay smile like a Don, probably saying to himself ''If i catch this Dapo eh! ''

Hahaha Lol grin you just finished Okiemute, she is our most favourite female this season o smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Been having fun somewhere else .
Logged down with work too.
Haven't posted in a while.
Back now though.

MTN PROJECT FAME DANCEHALL/REGGAE NIGHT PREVIEW.

WINNER - hips don't lie.
Won't be an easy one for her to pull off as she hasn't been fantastic with up tempo songs. Winner usually does a decent job during rehearsals but the challenge remains doing same on stage. Come D-day, will her vocal cords be trigger-ready? Will she bring the required energy, sassiness, moves, sexiness that the song demands? Will her hips tell the truth? I doubt, brethren, I doubt.

KITAY - Bounce along.
We have seen the ever consistent WARRII! set the stage on fire with unpopular songs, how much more a street anthem. I see no problems here. All clear.

PERE - TURN ME ON.
He is out of his shell now so he better not retrace his steps. Great song that will have fans swooning. He just needs to realise that the song requires a regeaton vibe, so bro pls ditch the RNB flows on this one.

OKEIMUTE - Love is wicked.
She did good last week but I don't think she raised the bar. So care must be taken that she contains her energy and be a bit subtle and not turn it to another shouting match like "see me so". Its a hugely popular song any music lover can get lost in so the risk of going overboard with this one is there. However I expect her to shine like she always does.

ELIZABETH - man down.
I wouldn't want to give her pass marks before the D-day like I did sometime ago. I don't expect her to disappoint tho as she has given a number of memorable performances this season. Great song for her and she should chew it to bits and pieces. She however has to channel that scorned woman/gangster vibe on this one while staying focused and not getting too distracted or it might just turn out to be another lukewarm performance.

DAPO - tempted to touch.
Its been a series of average performances for the youngster 'cept a few and this might happen once again. But who knows, we might be in for a suprise this weekend.

Agree/disagree?
Oya, quote me and talk ur own
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I don't go about kissing pink lips hon otherwise I for dey kiss my pet fowl grin grin.
Lol @you kissing ur pet Fowl. U don paint picture for my head
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

U av to see wat am talking abt

Amen to ur prayer.

absentminded:

Picture or Idonbelieveyou grin

Come to my room

shumuel:

Hahaha Lol grin you just finished Okiemute, she is our most favourite female this season o smiley

I like her too o,abeg o,just dat she can make money being an ambassador too.

gara11:

Lol @you kissing ur pet Fowl. U don paint picture for my head

Omalicha no mind amicable jare.
Aw av u been?

Can some1 find Gbemisola0209 for me.... There is a reward!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Omalicha no mind amicable jare. Aw av u been?

I'm very fine. Hope u re gud? Seems most pple moved to d watsapp chat, dis thread has bn slow.
U dey find Gbemmy0209? Lemme contact special agent 009, will get bk @u

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Agent 009, this is your latest Mission : find Gbemisola0209 ASAP

Mission status : critical

previous mission suspended till she is found
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
gara11:

I'm very fine. Hope u re gud?
Seems most pple moved to d watsapp chat, dis thread has bn slow.

U dey find Gbemmy0209? Lemme contact special agent 009, will get bk @u

Am good dear, we'll try and resuscitate the thread.
I hope so,but the fear of Ban is the beginning of slow down for me.

If u see wat guys r doing to make pple vote for their contestants, U will shout.

The funniest part is pple are falling for it and theybare voting massively, and lamentation follows afta voting.

Don't tell anybody o

Imoniyi is causing havoc upandan wit d trick.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
gara11:
Agent 009, this is your latest Mission : find Gbemisola0209 ASAP

Mission status : critical

previous mission suspended till she is found

Thanks alot
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
sleepyeyez:
Been having fun somewhere else .
Logged down with work too.
Haven't posted in a while.
Back now though.

MTN PROJECT FAME DANCEHALL/REGGAE NIGHT PREVIEW.

WINNER - hips don't lie.
Won't be an easy one for her to pull off as she hasn't been fantastic with up tempo songs. Winner usually does a decent job during rehearsals but the challenge remains doing same on stage. Come D-day, will her vocal cords be trigger-ready? Will she bring the required energy, sassiness, moves, sexiness that the song demands? Will her hips tell the truth? I doubt, brethren, I doubt.

I dnt see aw Winner will pull this off effortlessly. Its a beautiful song but difficult to perform. I fear for the breathe control,cos by the time the energy and moves of d song breaks out, I dnt Knw aw she want to old it down. The song has a lot of words. I am not expecting anything

KITAY - Bounce along.
We have seen the ever consistent WARRII! set the stage on fire with unpopular songs, how much more a street anthem. I see no problems here. All clear.

King of emoting! The Warri King!! Am expecting home to set anoda standard for himself since he has consistently set new standard. I look forward to anoda spontaneous moment wen he relate with audience.

PERE - TURN ME ON.
He is out of his shell now so he better not retrace his steps. Great song that will have fans swooning. He just needs to realise that the song requires a regeaton vibe, so bro pls ditch the RNB flows on this one.

Aside Sweet Mother,which was a good performance, but I must confess the presence of his mother really diverted our attention from the singing part,we all fell in love with the drama and emotion. I think he will be really tested this time, he needs to sing,dance and take us on a journey. Let's c aw he will combine all,he has always been doing a lot of hiding behind his rich voice. Looking forward to see something convincing

OKEIMUTE - Love is wicked.
She did good last week but I don't think she raised the bar. So care must be taken that she contains her energy and be a bit subtle and not turn it to another shouting match like "see me so". Its a hugely popular song any music lover can get lost in so the risk of going overboard with this one is there. However I expect her to shine like she always does.

The rehab returnee didn't raise the bar the last time she performed, so we r still hooked to the 'rehab' performance. I blv she can set anoda if she doesn't get ahead of herself. Expecting a beautiful performance

ELIZABETH - man down.
I wouldn't want to give her pass marks before the D-day like I did sometime ago. I don't expect her to disappoint tho as she has given a number of memorable performances this season. Great song for her and she should chew it to bits and pieces. She however has to channel that scorned woman/gangster vibe on this one while staying focused and not getting too distracted or it might just turn out to be another lukewarm performance.

The one and only Queen has got all she needs to deliver this song. Talk of voice,attitude, swag, gangster look.... This performance could take her places she neva expected and also sway a lot of votes her way. She is the only 1 dat could make things go wrong for herself. This is a Make or Mar performance that could shoot her closer to the King on the ranking table. I dnt Knw wat to expect

DAPO - tempted to touch.
Its been a series of average performances for the youngster 'cept a few and this might happen once again. But who knows, we might be in for a suprise this weekend.

Star boy replica has been riding on luck to get this far,I can't remember any of his memorable performance, some1 please remind me. He is too predictable and I Knw wat to expect already in terms of song delivery, movement on stage. A surprise? I doubt it.

Agree/disagree?
Oya, quote me and talk ur own

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

Make PF sha finish

DESERVED

Aw does dat sound?

4 ur mind
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
amicable09:

Confirmento!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
samhay:

U av to see wat am talking abt

Amen to ur prayer.

Come to my room

I like her too o,abeg o,just dat she can make money being an ambassador too.

Omalicha no mind amicable jare.
Aw av u been?

I'm just a mention away dear..

How every?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.