Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219103 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 7:24am On Sep 13, 2016
Maya4eva:

Nna mehn..! Without apologies, my best performances were from Pere, Lizzy and Kitay, in that order. @ luvmijeje, have you heard the original of that 'Rosy' song? Pere was totally on top of his game. His back up though, didn't follow through. Lizzy is only totally comfy with street songs. Been watching her and I think she's more of a rapper than a singer. Okiemute tried but I've seen better from her. Winner....that lady needs to learn to put on some groove in her performance na. Wetin happen? Dapo just dey do 'I follow come'. I've never been and still am unimpressed with him. What people see in him, I no understand.

True, maya4eva. She's comfy with street songs tho for me her best of d season remains simi's "love don't care"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2016
All things being equal, Favour should be hanging out wit us today

Update
Was embarrassed in my oda group,so she wnt be coming.

No details plz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Alyss(f): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
please add me up on whatsapp...08069451668
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol @ ojibijibijibi. Papa Ajasco's style grin

Sleekyshuga, indeed Pere and all the contestants had massive fun on Sunday abi na Saturday now. Confusing me. Since people watch it before Sunday. The fun on stage was clear and Pere who seemed like the only shy one left has totally loosened up. I like that.

Luvmijeje, you're right. originality is key. Once you start mimicking others, you'll try so hard to keep up. I just hope Winner learns this and stop trying to be like anyone else. She should capitalize on her strength.

Shammak cheesy, I'll consider but I'm not on that WhatsApp group. I see everyone is dropping their mobile numbers here, Samhay wan start forum? How did he get the contestants digits sef? I've always had the feeling that this guy may be working with MTN. Sam, I want to join Joseph and Bolanle on stage. You fit connect me?

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
amicable09:

Sleekyshuga, indeed Pere and all the contestants had massive fun on Sunday abi na Saturday now. Confusing me. Since people watch it before Sunday. The fun on stage was clear and Pere who seemed like the only shy one left has totally loosened up. I like that.
Watch before Sunday? I thought Saturdays are for eviction shows with Sunday showing the real deal, though most stations show earlier (NTA shows around 3.30PM).. Well, maybe because eviction shows are over..

Sam, I want to join Joseph and Bolanle on stage. You fit connect me?
I like your dream grin..

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
amicable09:

Luvmijeje, you're right. originality is key. Once you start mimicking others, you'll try so hard to keep up. I just hope Winner learns this and stop trying to be like anyone else. She should capitalize on her strength.

Shammak cheesy, I'll consider but I'm not on that WhatsApp group. I see everyone is dropping their mobile numbers here, Samhay wan start forum? How did he get the contestants digits sef? I've always had the feeling that this guy may be working with MTN. Sam, I want to join Joseph and Bolanle on stage. You fit connect me?

Oya gbefun, babe toh yehkable grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
amicable09:

Ahhhh no ooo,not starting any forum o,its just for the fun of it, my guest wey got embarrassed sef make d stuff tire me, Prolly afta d show,we all agree on what to do to the group.

How I get their number?
Bring ur ear let me whisper it.

I dnt work with MTN o,but if na to join dem on stage,we fit epp u,but 1st wetin u wan do on stage?
Steal Joseph?
R u a comedian?
Wat do u comed?
U study Mass Com/Theatre Art?
You wan do intern?
You wan act Falz the bhadgirl?

Tell me 1st

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by billzbabanla: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
The Winner of pfame season 9 is kitay. . Runner up Okiemute . .1st runner up winner . .2nd runner up Elizabeth . .3rd runner up pere . .4th runner up Dapo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
samhay:

Still hot here ooo.
U r enjoying
Good day bro, abt dat internship program at altima studios....pls how do they select?, have they selected? pls i jux need any useful information abt the stuff, cos i need it badly....thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
peterpen:

Good day bro, abt dat internship program at altima studios....pls how do they select?, have they selected? pls i jux need any useful information abt the stuff, cos i need it badly....thanks

Bro no waste ur #50
Dey will choose about 4 out of thousands that send message.

You can try though.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by feminineA: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2016
billzbabanla:
The Winner of pfame season 9 is kitay.
Runner up Okiemute
.1st runner up winner
.2nd runner up Elizabeth
.3rd runner up pere
.4th runner up Dapo

Hmmm. You might be disappointed. Pere is a very subtle contender for the crown. Their performance this weekend will actually determine a whole lot
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2016
feminineA:

Hmmm. You might be disappointed. Pere is a very subtle contender for the crown. Their performance this weekend will actually determine a whole lot

Not hating oo. Pere won't be the 1st
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:

Bro no waste ur #50
Dey will choose about 4 out of thousands that send message.

You can try though.
kk, thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2016
And its 'THE GENTLE GIANT' today

Eli hanging out with us later in the evening
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Deeblunt: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:

08160688146. Please add
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Deeblunt:
08168146. Please add

U r in already na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:

Ahhhh no ooo,not starting any forum o,its just for the fun of it, my guest wey got embarrassed sef make d stuff tire me, Prolly afta d show,we all agree on what to do to the group.

How I get their number?
Bring ur ear let me whisper it.

I dnt work with MTN o,but if na to join dem on stage,we fit epp u,but 1st wetin u wan do on stage?
Steal Joseph?
R u a comedian?
Wat do u comed?
U study Mass Com/Theatre Art?
You wan do intern?
You wan act Falz the bhadgirl?

Tell me 1st
@ amicable,itz a lie e hz a secret agent @ MTN
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by lifecoach1: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
AMAZING Video!!! You guys must watch this!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=uuNsYVqNHyw
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tidamsel:
@ amicable,itz a lie e hz a secret agent @ MTN

In Kitay's voice

Girl I won't lie to u,I fit lie for u
Talk to me oh Mama......
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
aalangel:

Praise was crying for Mirabel. He loves the girl. It's obvious.

I noticed that too. He should sha help her music career.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:

In Kitay's voice

Girl I won't lie to u,I fit lie for u
Talk to me oh Mama......
Lol u r nt cirox smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Megilicious(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
billzbabanla:
The Winner of pfame season 9 is Okiemute.
Runner up Elizabeth
.1st runner up winner
.2nd runner up kitay
.3rd runner up pere
.4th runner up Dapo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
rossyc:

Can I av a dance Rossy? #Perereeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Going down in 15min

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ametu166(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
Pls add me sir.......08068645349
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:

please add *********** Thanks.
Rep.Kitay "9"
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dapo afraid of Warrior

Winner's hip needs lubrication

Okiemute offended the cameraman again
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
samhay:
Dapo afraid of Warrior

Winner's hip needs lubrication

Okiemute offended the cameraman again

Lol grin you didn't say anything about Pere & Kitay, bad pair ?

To me they are just Jokers, if they plan to sing to us that way.

Dapo being a Joker, as always.

Winner's hips ?, kikiki, i think they are lying grin

and as for Okiemute, she needs to work on how to close her mouth.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ametu166(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
shumuel:

and as for Okiemute, she needs to work on how to close her mouth[b]
shumuel:

and as for Okiemute, she needs to work on how to close her mouth[/b]
shumuel:

and as for Okiemute, she needs to work on how to close her mouth
LWKMD
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
@samhay add 08064838658
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
rossyc:

Can he??

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.