Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,736 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219047 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
sheylarhh:

To me, winner is overrated... She wanna use crying to seek sympathy...Na she go b d first person to b on probation?
You are right very proud girl yeye child i regret voting for her....and she was mimicking mirabel and Yusulf if you are good why are you on probation? Mtchew
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
rossyc:
Please where can I download or watch Saturday /sunday episodes.. Have checked YouTube can't find it..
Elimination show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9H_WZq2AEw&itct=CA4QpDAYASITCJyYvP2atc4CFcuRHAodqM8KkDIGcmVsbWZ1SOvKt6arg4rlUg%3D%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=ZA

Nomination show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsooGrTN5Ws&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCIDo9vmatc4CFYnRHAodI9oByTIGcmVsbWZ1SIv2nKX6raOewQE%3D&gl=ZA&client=mv-google&hl=en

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Lool! Na real catalyst. Op it won't av a counter-effect tho..Cos dese people I dey c resembu bad market for my eye
Lol...it should be fun to watch & whoever fumbles on saturday night have no business been there

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
rossyc:
Please where can I download or watch Saturday /sunday episodes.. Have checked YouTube can't find it..

It's on YouTube.
Search for 'projectfametv' you will see their YouTube page.
Click the 'Videos' tab
Saturday's show is Elimination Show 1, Sunday's is Nomination show 2.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:
Omoh,tonight make sense Ooooo

Love is in the air
Nice 1
lol...i felt d love..did u see d way dy were looking at each oda? she said "i like him nd he likes me too" thank God dy aint on probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:
Wow!
This is the thread to be in right now!!!! cheesy
I love this season of project fame from the auditions down to the academy, it's been a fun watch.

The season really holds so much and I can't wait to see how things unfold.
Welcome cheesy!! It's just that I felt The Voice Nigeria more.. I'm still finding my way round this year's PF show..

Let's keep watching..

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2016
rossyc:

Its on YouTube na,that's where I watch it. Search well
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by orekelewa09(f): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2016
I know it's not easy to sing but this season is so boring. I'm yet to to enjoy anyshow.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Welcome cheesy!! It's just that I felt The Voice Nigeria more.. I'm still finding my way round this year's PF show..

Let's keep watching..
Lol. Thanks babe.
Yea, the voice is dope! cheesy
But there's so much favoritism there sha, and I love it all the same. The voices are mega super 'sweet' grin

Is there a thread for The Voice Nigeria? cheesy
I'll like to see what others think about the contestants.

This year's PF Show just started. Everyone on the show is yet to get comfortable on the stage if you watch them well. A couple of them start well and in the middle you start feeling the nervousness in their voices. I believe in a couple of weeks time, the performer in them will come out.

But that babe that sang Rihanna's 'work, work, work, work, work' was sth else on stage o grin. That outfit and dance step could send a brother straight to hell in one stop! grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks babe.
But there's so much favoritism there sha, and I love it all the same. The voices are mega super 'sweet' grin

This year's PF Show just started. Everyone on the show is yet to get comfortable on the stage if you watch them well. A couple of them start well and in the middle you start feeling the nervousness in their voices. I believe in a couple of weeks time, the performer in them will come out.

But that babe that sang Rihanna's 'work, work, work, work, work' was sth else on stage o grin. That outfit and dance step could send a brother straight to hell in one stop! grin

I was just starring at some areas
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2016
samhay:

I was just starring at some areas
Hahahaha.
I know the areas grin
She carry una for mind no be small. I felt sorry for Teebliz when he was asked to voice his opinion cheesy. The guy had no choice but to rate her well.

**why do I like calling that guy Teebliz sef?**
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
I know the areas grin
She carry una for mind no be small. I felt sorry for Teebliz when he was asked to voice his opinion cheesy. The guy had no choice but to rate her well.

**why do I like calling that guy Teebliz sef?**

R u Edible catering?
This 1 u r calling Teebliz

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks babe.

True @ favoritism in TVN but it's found almost in all music talent TV reality shows undecided.

In terms of raw talents, I still choose TVN.. Haaah!! Their voices were chilling, and I had lots of favorites to choose from.. It's just that A'rese (My Asa in the making) was my best, inasmuch as lots of people felt she wasn't suppose to win.. #theircupofhoney angry.. I terribly loved listening to her..

Well, yes, PF just started but I still think something isn't right this year; contestants looks scared & edgy, bad choreography, forced audience, bad backup singers, tiny stage etc.. Sorry I complain a lot when it comes to singing cos I sing too cheesy.. I do miss Kaffy as she was the best thing that happened to PF..

I enjoy the Academy sessions, though.. I love watching Mr Ben shake them cheesy, and Mrs Joke acting her motherly roles..

The chic who sang Work didn't really WOW me cheesy!! Sorry tongue.. My best last week goes to Okiemute.. She came with so much energy..

Make we dey look wink.. I hope things get better..

Enjoy you day, dear..

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2016
martineverest:
just like brenda and chike.they have been on different singing competition trying their luck....remaining project fame for brenda

Brenda started with Project fame when she was I think 15years.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
shumuel:

Yeah, Brenda da blenda also on Nigerian Idol, while Chike was on PF8 and they both didn't win, but if you ask me they are better than one guy who had been coming to PF from season1 and would always make it to last 30-24, don't remember his name, he plays the guitar and sang 2baba's ''Only Me'' honestly i felt like shooting the guy because he murdered 2baba's song, mtcheeeew! Some people gat no chill.

Anyways i think its a publicity stunt.

The guy's name is Precious. Dat guy don Waka Nigeria idols tire sef. But I like his fighting spirit sha. One day one day e go set for am.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2016
samhay:

R u Edible catering?
This 1 u r calling Teebliz
Ebible catering?
Is that a person? smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rosalieene(f): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks babe.

yeah!! she really did well!!

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
vanvick247:

The guy's name is Precious. Dat guy don Waka Nigeria idols tire sef. But I like his fighting spirit sha. One day one day e go set for am.

Yeah yeah, i remember now, thats his name, am sure now that he is graduating maybe he would stop his ''waka the musical'' and find a good job or finally put is shyts together and make headwaves, he is good but doesn't seems to get things right.

Now to PF9

I see Kitay and Elisabeth a.k.a Onigbe, signing their sack letter with this their new found love for eachother, these years contestants seems to be clueless of how PF works, i like them both and hope it works for them as it did Jeff last year when he Hit the twin; Pearl and Ruby, and was still allowed to Win, coz we all know the reason why Favour was sent away and why Pere and Winner are both on probation this week.

Okiemute also need to learn from Arewa; being neat; keeping a good hair-do helps alot, i just pray she doesn't fall into probation, her hair is unkept; which is a turn-off.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
These daily videos are annoyingly short. We can't really know much about the contestants except their vocal abilities from these short daily clips.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Elizabeth truly love doesn't care if you be wafi or ofe-manu or Okoro... I see why you were given that song grin or maybe coincidence.

Kitay at least you go win something if you don't win the show you win the woman. Correct Warri boy.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
amicable09:

Ebible catering?
Is that a person? smiley

Its a code name for the lady cooking for Teebliz
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by OCTAVO: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Sholakanye:
These daily videos are annoyingly short. We can't really know much about the contestants except their vocal abilities from these short daily clips.

You can stream their activities in the academy live on YouTube.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2016
Ah didnt watch voice nigeria but ah saw how it buzzed on twitter.....can someone who watched it tell which is better and in what way
omg! I just heard chike of pf8 was in thevoice nigeria
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
Ah didnt watch voice nigeria but ah saw how it buzzed on twitter.....can someone who watched it tell which is better and in what way
omg! I just heard chike of pf8 was in thevoice nigeria

Majority said THE VOICE was da bomb,but what turned me off was their 3+mon YouTube.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
jasmine21:
None of the girls even voted Favour smh. Not fair. I hope they don't regret this later in the competition.

By the way guys, do you think maybe Favour's earlier behavior in the house (which nearly got she & Pere expelled) is the reason why viewers or the faculty did not save her? #JustAsking

Favour's earlier behaviour? Plz wat did she do?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by comediancele(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
America tradition (celebrate comedy)(episode)
A women’s prayer: Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him and Patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I’ll beat him to death! Lolz happy first Sunday of the year frnz, Urhobo man doesn't joke with kinkin ogogoro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcHJfdzULDQ Pls share dis , God Bless You
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by comediancele(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
comediancele:
America tradition (cele comedy)(episode)
A women’s prayer: Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him and Patience for his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for strength, I’ll beat him to death! Lolz happy first Sunday of the year frnz, Urhobo man doesn't joke with kinkin ogogoro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcHJfdzULDQ Pls share dis , God Bless You
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by comediancele(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cele comedy

THE TRIALS [Official Trailer] Latest 2016 Nigeria NollyWood Drama movie | NOLLYWOOD

Watch here 《》
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJDaWKdKLE

Pls subcribe to our YouTube channel : Cele Comedy for more interesting videos. #THNKS
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by JohnFrankling(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please house help vote for my homeboy Pere Davies he's on probation vote by sending 13 to 306 please
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
JohnFrankling:
Please house help vote for my homeboy Pere Davies he's on probation vote by sending 13 to 306 please
He has my votes. Ve bn voting for pere, winner and solomon but pere has a larger percentage of my vote
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by JohnFrankling(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
gara11:

He has my votes. Ve bn voting for pere, winner and solomon but pere has a larger percentage of my vote
thanks dear he's my course mate you can keep voting and you can even tell your friends to vote for him
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
reasonwitme:
can anything good come out of this season's contestants,from choreography to dancers to back up singers to costumes?it's all disastrous. I give up already.when u think DAT winner and pere will consistently shine,they flopped real bad.

As in Ehhhh!! I totally "reasonwitu" on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.