Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219046 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:

Hope so,for say she get many followers, we for form alliance on Twitter and make #BringBackFavour trend.

They will av no choice than to av a rethink

So she just left like that... Eeyah! O ma se o embarassed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:

Hope so,for say she get many followers, we for form alliance on Twitter and make #BringBackFavour trend.

They will av no choice than to av a rethink

Its painful she left, even more painful dat she left instead of yusuph but d iss is dat favour did not ve d chance to gada enof stellar performances to justify bringin her back. For the judges to bring bk anybd dey must ve a gud reason for doing dat.
This situation wit favour makes me remember last yr when I thought Jennifer was going to b 1 of d finalist or @least go far but she ended up being evicted early like favour

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
In my opinion, I'll love for project fame to gv a season of d show to its audience. Givin us a chance to pick pple we want to b in d house from previous season who were evicted on tym. I think it'll benefit d constestant and d show itself
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
jasmine21:
Who else saw Winner crying her eyes out? She was really bawling out on camera Lmaooo!! grin grin Silly girl! Now you know what it feels like. After voting Favor out, you forgot 1 day it will be your turn now you're crying River Niger & Benue out of ur eyes. Let's see if Dapo will return the Favour for you this weekend.

I really believe in her talent, her voice is great but if the judges/faculty don't save her, I doubt the contestants would. She is a huge threat to them and she knows that. It's biting her in d ass now LOL. But seriously She, Solomon & Pere have my vote.

Mirabel has a better r/shp with her fellow contestants so it's even possible they save her since she isn't a threat.
To me, winner is overrated... She wanna use crying to seek sympathy...Na she go b d first person to b on probation?

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yusuff already full of himself saying if he his placed on probation seven times he his still going to win.

Hian!!! Come and be going already

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Guys

Going to the judges

Do you think the choice of Praiz was right?

My opinion,I felt the judges need some1 in the mould of Simon Cowell of America's Got Talent.

Since the previous guy(Forgotten his name) is not available, the show needed another judge that could hit you hard with the right word at the right time.

Choice of Praiz is a NO for me

Who would I have suggested?

Let me think
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:
Guys

Going to the judges

My opinion,I felt the judges need some1 in the mould of Simon Cowell of America's Got Talent.

Since the previous guy(Forgotten his name) is not available, the show needed another judge that could hit you hard with the right word at the right time.

Let me think
Y dem no use Cobhams self
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:
Guys

Going to the judges

Let me think

I feel you. Ade Bantu right? A tough judge is really needed.

I just think the judges made a huge mistake this year letting some people like Mirabel, Yusuf & Elizabeth slip into the academy and leaving some quality talent like Benjamin, Blessing & some others from opening gala hanging.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wow!
This is the thread to be in right now!!!! cheesy
I love this season of project fame from the auditions down to the academy, it's been a fun watch.

The season really holds so much and I can't wait to see how things unfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:
Yusuff already full of himself saying if he his placed on probation seven times he his still going to win.

Hian!!! Come and be going already
Hahahahaha. Seriously that dude should come and be going.
His overconfidence annoys me. The way the crowd hail him when he's introduced sef annoys me even the more.
Good thing he's on probation, I wish he will just sing his last song this Saturday and go back to school to meet his friends. angry

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
sheylarhh:

To me, winner is overrated... She wanna use crying to seek sympathy...Na she go b d first person to b on probation?
Nah! I don't quite agree with you on this. Winner should not even have been placed on probation. Did you see what she did with her voice on Sunday? Mehn! Give it to her, she's good.
Her voice is powerful, her pitch - Perfect!
I love what she does with her voice and that song was no easy one.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:
Wow!
This is the thread to be in right now!!!! cheesy
I love this season of project fame from the auditions down to the academy, it's been a fun watch.

The season really holds so much and I can't wait to see how things unfold.

Woah! You love THIS season of Pfame so far? And it has been fun? LOOOL I am very surprised. grin

Did you watch season 6, 7 and 8? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
jasmine21:

Woah! You love THIS season of Pfame so far? And it has been fun? LOOOL I am very surprised. grin

Did you watch season 6, 7 and 8? cheesy cheesy
Hahahahaha. Back to back!
I've been watching all them seasons cheesy
Even though last season ended very badly for me, as in my crush!, my very own guy!, didn't go home as the winner even after my 'indoor' revolution grin. I felt like crying.

I would not have watched this season if after he was eliminated he wasn't brought back to the academy. That was just a consolation for me.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahaha. Back to back!
I've been watching all them seasons cheesy
Even though last season ended very badly for me, as in my crush!, my very own guy!, didn't go home as the winner even after my 'indoor' revolution grin. I felt like crying.

I would not have watched this season if after he was eliminated he wasn't brought back to the academy. That was just a consolation for me.

I thought this was your first PF oh because this year is not fun at all!! Lacks excitement and some voices are just borderline. You even said Winner's performance was good last weekend. Are you trolling? Heheheheheee!

I had just had to ask b'cos Your "happy" comment is the first I've seen so far online grin grin

4 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
jasmine21:

I thought this was your first PF oh because this year is not fun at all!! Lacks excitement and some voices are just borderline. You even said Winner's performance was good last weekend. Are you trolling? Heheheheheee!

I had just had to ask b'cos Your "happy" comment is the first I've seen so far online grin grin
Hahahahaha. Because I believe she did better than some others who weren't placed on probation.
Do you sing?
It's very easy for people who don't sing to think what winner did that sunday was a child's play. I'm not her number one fan but I know she doesn't deserve to be placed on probation.

Give me my KITAY! Any day, Anytime.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mtn fine is really affecting Project fame. The only thing i like about this year is the voting part.Exclusive is too short kai Project fame should create a TV joor YouTube videos are not like the past two seasons where you can watch videos of 3hrs to 4hrs smh

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Omoh,tonight make sense Ooooo

Love is in the air
Nice 1
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahahaha. Because I believe she did better than some others who weren't placed on probation.
Do you sing?
It's very easy for people who don't sing to think what winner did that sunday was a child's play. I'm not her number one fan but I know she doesn't deserve to be placed on probation.

Give me my KITAY! Any day, Anytime.

Sorry,u r late Kitay already found a wife
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:

Sorry,u r late Kitay already found a wife
Lol. No way! I'm right on time cheesy We've been together since audition.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:

Nah! I don't quite agree with you on this. Winner should not even have been placed on probation. Did you see what she did with her voice on Sunday? Mehn! Give it to her, she's good.
Her voice is powerful, her pitch - Perfect!
I love what she does with her voice and that song was no easy one.
Winners voice is nt d issue. We knw she has a nice voice but d problem was wat she did wit d song. Bad blood happen to b 1 of my fav songs and I was looking forward to watching it bn performed. I wld ve claasified winner as d Worst for Sunday if nt dat we have pple like yusuph and mirabel.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
gara11:

Winners voice is nt d issue. We knw she has a nice voice but d problem was wat she did wit d song. Bad blood happen to b 1 of my fav songs and I was looking forward to watching it bn performed. I wld ve claasified winner as d Worst for Sunday if nt dat we have pple like yusuph and mirabel.
Lol. That was a performance on one take. Done live! If you said she didn't 'connect' with the audience, I'd have agreed with you but to call it the worst for the night! Nah, I disagree.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:
Omoh,tonight make sense Ooooo

Love is in the air
Nice 1

Abeg, share am here
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. That was a performance on one take. Done live! If you said she didn't 'connect' with the audience, I'd have agreed with you but to call it the worst for the night! Nah, I disagree.

Okay. But dats my opinion tho and I'm waiting to get a beta performance from her on Saturday all on one take, live too. I hope she wows me

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's even too early to give them Naija hit songs. Let some of them go first so we can enjoy the good performances. What they usually did was test the quality of their voice with ballads and soul music for the first few weeks. With all these fast Naija beats that need a lot of movement and breath control, how will you know d best talent? You don't even need to have a great voice to sing some of these songs eg Shakiti Bobo. Some contestants may get carried away with dancing and sing less.

Sorry guys if I'm complaining too much but this is the first season that Project fame is making me uncomfortable and it's too early in the game. #MyOpinion

5 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Barbarthundey:

Abeg, share am here

During rehearsal,Elizabeth was taking her song wit Kitay on d opposite side,both were stealing look, eyes kept on locking, dey were both singing together.

Elizabeth confessed during interview dat dey r both very close dough she av tried to distance herself, but she dnt Knw aw it happens, she kept going back.

D same tin during Kitay's rehearsal.

Kitay went spiritual

'If God say na person wife, e good na,she fine na,who no like beta tin'

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please remind me of the girl who was forming 'I can't fall in love; I'm in a serios relationship' just before they entered the house.
Op it wasn't this same Elizabeth? Plus Kitay that said he's here for serios business and not gals!

Hmmm...#storiesthattouch
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Please remind me of the girl who was forming 'I can't fall in love; I'm in a serios relationship' just before they entered the house.
Op it wasn't this same Elizabeth? Plus Kitay that said he's here for serios business and not gals!

Hmmm...#storiesthattouch

It was favour,almost fell for Dapo dough
No mind dem

Yusuf' s turtle neck was on break today
PRAISE THE LORD

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
jasmine21:
It's even too early to give them Naija hit songs. Let some of them go first so we can enjoy the good performances. What they usually did was test the quality of their voice with ballads and soul music for the first few weeks. With all these fast Naija beats that need a lot of movement and breath control, how will you know d best talent? You don't even need to have a great voice to sing some of these songs eg Shakiti Bobo. Some contestants may get carried away with dancing and sing less.

Sorry guys if I'm complaining too much but this is the first season that Project fame is making me uncomfortable and it's too early in the game. #MyOpinion
Same here. I feel the african contemporary songs are coming quite early...guess they realized the show's a bit boring from the start hence the need for a catalyst.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
inimitkel:

Same here. I feel the african contemporary songs are coming quite early...guess they realized the show's a bit boring from the start hence the need for a catalyst.
Lool! Na real catalyst. Op it won't av a counter-effect tho..Cos dese people I dey c resembu bad market for my eye
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
samhay:

During rehearsal,Elizabeth was taking her song wit Kitay on d opposite side,both were stealing look, eyes kept on locking, dey were both singing together.

Elizabeth confessed during interview dat dey r both very close dough she av tried to distance herself, but she dnt Knw aw it happens, she kept going back.

D same tin during Kitay's rehearsal.

Kitay went spiritual

'If God say na person wife, e good na,she fine na,who no like beta tin'

Well done bro... Was able to watch it later. Thanks
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please where can I download or watch Saturday /sunday episodes.. Have checked YouTube can't find it..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Hmmm...#storiesthattouch
You are wrong what he said was he's going to study other contestants behavior/Character

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.