Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218969 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2016
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're welcome dearie.
But....

You have asked for a hard thing *sobs*
How do I send you my number? That's one thing you won't find on any thread on NL. Because you have asked though, I'll give it to you. cheesy

U can email it to me na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2016
luvmijeje:

It's only you and amicable that called out Kitay for all his antics. But if a woman have attempted half of what Kitay have done, you would have the seen demonisation bandwagon in full force and na women go be at the forefront leading the charges.

People are already calling that gentle, soft-spoken and insecure (at least in the beginning) Elizabeth names all becos she dare to believe more in herself.
*smiles*
You just reminded me of a particular warning my lecturers in school used to sound loudly. They always said "We will be awarding you degree certificates after completing your programme and it will be on this basis- CHARACTER AND IN LEARNING".

That is how I also judge people before giving them MY award. Kitay is good, I mean very good but I need and West Africa needs to see a champion who has the right attitude and is skillful. Two basic ingredients. He'll be fine, I believe so.

I look forward to seeing his debut album in months to come. I'll definitely support his career.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2016
imoniyi:

U can email it to me na
Sure.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Yobo34(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
How that girl take win this thing sha!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Thanks @gara11. U've bin wonderful, active and on point.
Will miss all the gists and thoughts..
God spare our lives beyond next season.
Hugs kiss
Amen
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
luvmijeje:

It's only you and amicable that called out Kitay for all his antics. But if a woman have attempted half of what Kitay have done, you would have the seen demonisation bandwagon in full force and na women go be at the forefront leading the charges.

People are already calling that gentle, soft-spoken and insecure (at least in the beginning) Elizabeth names all becos she dare to believe more in herself.
Yea, very true
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
enemmo:
Amen o.May God keep us till then,especially with the way Nigeria is looking now.
Amen to your amen
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by mayim(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
aalangel:
Miss Ige should ask herself if she came for auditions with that voice of hers, if she'll be taken.
Aunyy, haba! haba! Overkilled d song sef. Maybe u don't music. Hallelujah is a classical song an she sang it perfectly well as such. Dat lady's talent is never in doubt and she has carved a niche for herself. Jst calm down ok?! angry

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Yobo34:
you still dey ask?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Yobo34:
Because she deserved it.. She is bold, confident, creative and a good performer and an entertainer..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
mayim:

Aunyy, haba! haba! Overkilled d song sef. Maybe u don't music. Hallelujah is a classical song an she sang it perfectly well as such. Dat lady's talent is never in doubt and she has carved a niche for herself. Jst calm down ok?! angry

I asked a question. Please answer. Overkilled indeed. It wasn't smooth joor. All those contestants sing better than her. Can her Hallelujah measure up with Anderson's Hallelujah?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
aalangel:

I asked a question. Please answer. Overkilled indeed. It wasn't smooth joor. All those contestants sing better than her. Can her Hallelujah measure up with Anderson's Hallelujah?

She intentionally sing it with that voice. So you think that's the only voice she can use?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Thawarplay:

She intentionally sing it with that voice. So you think that's the only voice she can use?

Thawarplay, you're the funniest human being one earth. You can't even defend your Ige properly.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:37am On Sep 28, 2016
smiley
amicable09:

Sure.

U can email it 2 me 2 smiley
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2016
sleepyeyez:
smiley

U can email it 2 me 2 smiley
Lol. I'll check my email.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
I'll check my email.

Are u on WhatsApp
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
imoniyi:

Are u on WhatsApp
Yes, I am grin
But it's a lot personal, kinda private for me.

You prefer to chat with me on that platform?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:

Yes, I am grin
But it's a lot personal, kinda private for me.

You prefer to chat with me on that platform?

Yes. I prefer whatsapp
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
I'll check my email.

Ahhh! She thinks h'is a jjokin sturv.

Am serious o. I'd like 2 have it
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
imoniyi:

Yes. I prefer whatsapp
Mmmh. Ok. I'll see about that.
sleepyeyez:

Ahhh! She thinks h'is a jjokin sturv.
Am serious o. I'd like 2 have it
grin grin grin
I am 'very' anonymous and I'm trying hard to be like the founder NL who up till now his face and contacts is still a mystery to many and a puzzle to thousands grin

That explains my facelessness on NL cheesy
I can allow you hear my voice sha grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2016
reasonwitme:
where on this forum r u?we are about to say goodbye.
This is a super late reply...I've Been very occupied, thank you for asking. Really honoured.
See you around.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Another late late gratitude.

It's been a jolly ride with you guys. You're all to numerous to mention.
Very smart debates as well.

See you all next year.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Hmmmm

Been like just Yesterday....
Done crying

Appreciate you guys,came online moments ago and its overwhelming, May God bless you all and keep all your loved ones for you. The love I felt was amazing embarassed embarassed embarassed .
God knows best

Sleepyeyez, Larrygal, Amicable09, Enemmo, Shumuel, Luvmijeje, Sleekysugar, Tidamsel, Ayoomolabake, Yemshine, Ibiruk38, Gbemisola0209, Dqueenzy, eay, Kezzy24, Gara11, Imoniyi...... U guys and several oda pple I couldn't mention r awesome.

May ur world never crumble b4 ur eyes.

I appreciate all of u guys.

It af well.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Back to PF

I caught up with the grand finale.

I dnt think were surprised.

God keep us all.
I love this family.

For those on WhatsApp, I made u guys a promise of bringing the TOP 6.

I WILL LIKE TO KEEP MY PROMISE.

Let me put this guy on the spot

@Sleepyeyez owes u guys something aftermath MTNPF
Give him a mention and wake him.

THANKS EVERYONE

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
samhay:
Hmmmm

Done crying

Appreciate you guys,came online moments ago and its overwhelming, May God bless you all and keep all your loved ones for you. The love I felt was amazing embarassed embarassed embarassed .
God knows best

Sleepyeyez, Larrygal, Amicable09, Enemmo, Shumuel, Luvmijeje, Sleekysugar, Tidamsel, Ayoomolabake, Yemshine, Ibiruk38, Gbemisola0209, Dqueenzy, eay, Kezzy24, Gara11, Imoniyi...... U guys and several oda pple I couldn't mention r awesome.

It af well.....
Amen o. Welcome bk dear, I missed you + I'm looking 4wrd to meeting d top six
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sleepyeyez, Oya wake up n answer ur name
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2016
imoniyi:

Bless u bro. I'm not surprised abt Lizzy. I said her church worldwide go support. We cele no dey carry last . I'm happy she came second. Her campaign mad gan.

Am sorry would had reply earlier but i didn't see your mention, not until now.

Yeah, i couldn't even believe she would get such support from the church, am happy about it.

Kikiki Lol grin Halleluyah ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
samhay:
Hmmmm

Done crying

God knows best

It af well.....

Glad you are standing strong bro, it came as a shock and i still couldn't believe it, my prayers are for you.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2016
luvmijeje:

grin grin walai, that Praize na woman wrapper. A fi se ni(na curse).
God willing, we will all meet here next season.

kikiki Lol grin so its even beyond the ordinary eye, that guy ehen.
Yeah, God's willing.
PF season 10 Loading... cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
shumuel:

Am sorry would had reply earlier but i didn't see your mention, not until now.

Yeah, i couldn't even believe she would get such support from the church, am happy about it.

Kikiki Lol grin Halleluyah ooo

Halleluyah jare. Shay u be omo ijo Mimi ni
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
imoniyi:

Halleluyah jare. Shay u be omo ijo Mimo ni

Yeah
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
shumuel:

Yeah

Wow that's good

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.