Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219449 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Shuga how you take know wetin dey hungry me now? grin grin grin

I need to see Mandela's grave with Okiemute's song playing loudly from a speaker about 200 meters away. Madiba my African hero!

Praiz, edakun epp us cheesy
LOL!! I'm a psychic, you know..

Placard ti take over oo grin.. Uncle Praiz cannot forget us; strong supporters..

Mba nu!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Placard ti take over oo grin.. Uncle Praiz cannot forget us; strong supporters..
Mba nu!!
Lolz. You are, you just showed it.
Uncle Praiz cannor leave us behind. Let us go and pack our bags in faith grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Wetin praiz do
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
Mba nu!!

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

lol....I don dey pack my bag already ...na to catch the flight to southafrica with tonight winner remain....
I will tell praiz not to take u along ...do u knw he s a friend to my sister friend younger brother.....
so am in CHARGE
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Goshhhhhhhh........ I just can't stop replaying Okemuite's personal composition. So beautiful.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samsonbusayo1: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
i wonder if the people that attended the live show of the Closing Gala of #MTNProjectfame took a secrecy oath not to talk about the winners
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
imoniyi:

Wetin praiz do
Niyi, do you want to follow us?
We are going on a tour with Praiz. He told Shuga and I grin.

He said his friends in South Africa are waiting for us. No chance again if not I would have suggested that you tag along with us. I'll bring you S.A water, you hear?

Let us go and come back first. Take care of the thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by tafrica(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
Great compositions from the contestants but Kitay's and Okiemute's songs had it for me tonight.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:

lol....I don dey pack my bag already ...na to catch the flight to southafrica with tonight winner remain....
I will tell praiz not to take u along ...do u knw he s a friend to my sister friend younger brother.....
so am in CHARGE
Ehn?
Larry abeg abeg abeg abeg! Don't even come close!

Are you the one I'm looking at now who's explaining something to the security guy outside the airport?

You are wearing a black leather jacket. Is that you? Look friend, go back home. You can't join us. I can bring back a shining stone for you sha as per friendship levels. Hope you understand? The slot is actually for one but Shuga is joining us, so no more chance.

No vex.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Niyi, do you want to follow us?
We are going on a tour with Praiz. He told Shuga and I grin.

He said his friends in South Africa are waiting for us. No chance again if not I would have suggested that you tag along with us. I'll bring you S.A water, you hear?

Let us go and come back first. Take care of the thread cheesy

Durh I stat in SA joh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
samsonbusayo1:
i wonder if the people that attended the live show of the Closing Gala of
#MTNProjectfame took a secrecy oath not to talk about the winners
i wonder o...i hv bin waiting 2 hear d winner since instead ds women r busy dreaming of going 2 south africa cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
imoniyi:

Durh I stay in SA joh
Lolz. Do you mean AS? As in Asaba grin
Don't worry love, as I have promised, I will do. cheesy Be a good girl. Don't allow the wrong person win.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
What I heard o:

Okemuite........ 1st

Lizzy....... 2nd

Kitay....... 3rd

Pere...... 4th

Dapo........ 5th

Winner...... 6th
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.
Do you mean AS? As in Asaba grin

Don't worry love, as I have promised, I will do. cheesy
Be a good girl. Don't allow the wrong person win.

I stay in south Africa joh
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
shugacane:
i wonder o...i hv bin waiting 2 hear d winner since instead ds women r busy dreaming of going 2 south africa cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha.
Shugacane I go chop you o grin

I'm waiting to hear the winner too but I'm dying to see it rather than hear it. When I return from south Africa with Praiz, I'll present myself to you all cheesy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Ehn?
Larry abeg abeg abeg abeg! Don't even come close!

Are you the one I'm looking at now who's explaining something to the security guy outside the airport?

You are wearing a black leather jacket. Is that you? Look friend, go back home. You can't join us. I can bring back a shining stone for you sha as per friendship levels. Hope you understand? The slot is actually for one but Shuga is joining us, so no more chance.

No vex.
LWKMD....amicable mama ,dey deceive urself ,am on yellow leather jacket beside doubleD(mtn projection) .den praiz and d winner of mtn project fame season 9 dey in front...u still dey pack bag we don dey fly ..sorry I will have to fastened my belt ehn c u wen I c u
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:
What I heard o:
Okemuite........ 1st
Lizzy....... 2nd
Kitay....... 3rd
Pere...... 4th
Dapo........ 5th
Winner...... 6th
Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!! My heart is beating fast now. Tell me this is true! Okiemute won! Yes, she won! Yes!!!!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
amicable09:

Arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!!!
My heart is beating fast now.
Tell me this is true!
Okiemute won!
Yes, she won!
Yes!!!!

That's the gist that's everywhere on social media.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:

LWKMD....amicable mama ,dey deceive urself ,am on yellow leather jacket beside doubleD(mtn projection) .den praiz and d winner of mtn project fame season 9 dey in front...u still dey pack bag we don dey fly ..sorry I will have to fastened my belt ehn c u wen I c u
Hahahaha.
Babe no kill me with laugh abeg.
You said what?
Are you now flying in your dream?? grin grin grin
Please, wake up and nullify that dream right now! It is evul grin

Dolapo can't even be on this trip.
Falz the bad guy is here with us.

CSO!
Give her the update!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
imoniyi:

I stay in south Africa joh
Okay. Hook up with us at Johannesburg. You know Jo'burg right?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
samhay:

Special mention for those that made this season interesting: Sleepyeyez, Gbemisola0209, Amicable, Luvmijeje, Imoniyi, Thawarplay, Tidamsel, Shumuel, Larrygal, Gara11, Inimitkel, Afroknight, Vanvick, Petiteee, Enemmo, Solintin40, Jasmine21.... Abeg epp me add d rest, my ink don

Guys add d remaining awards

My brother, my friend.

We started the old thread together before moving here. That in itself makes me feel like we go way back; plus that I've known u longer than this thread.

Thanks for this special mention, and the numerous mentions you employ in fishing me out when I tend to go silent. Makes me feel like you watch out for me, and you've got my back.

Thanks for the free thoughts, exclusives, analysis, eviction info, laughs and every way u've made this thread a safe haven to temporarily forget life's troubles. I'll miss all those, but definitely miss you more.

Now sadly, you don't deserve to end this journey and weeks of fun with the news of the demise of of your woman. Words fail me to express my utmost shock and grief.

I can only pray that the good Lord upholds you firmly in his arms and fortify you with all the strength and love you need at this critical time.

You are one happy guy who deserves no bit of sorrow now, or ever. It's the mystery called LIFE.

Loads of love and hugs from me.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:
What I heard o:
Okemuite........ 1st
Lizzy....... 2nd
Kitay....... 3rd
Pere...... 4th
Dapo........ 5th
Winner...... 6th
where did u get DAT from....Shey 3rd go collect motor
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:

where did u get DAT from....Shey 3rd go collect motor

I believe so. The gist is rampant on Facebook and YouTube.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Okiemute - 1
Lizzy - 2
kitay - 3
Pere - 4
Dapo - 5
Winner - 6

I'm so glad Okiemute won...Kitay should have been 2nd though and Lizzy 3rd...

Anyway, I always knew those 4 would make it to the top 4 and go home with something, just didn't know the order in which they would.

Awesome season it has been, was boring at first though.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:

I believe so. The gist is rampant on Facebook and YouTube.
confirmed....have seen it too.... wow nice one ...dapo and winner still retain d post we gave dem
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
abeg Shey 3rd go collect car....I don't want kitliz luv to stop because Lizzy don get car nw

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aalangel(f): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yes to what Praise said. They should have sang their songs earlier.

This night's performances show that the Faculty that like praising themselves, were giving the wrong songs!!

They all did well this night. Now, we know their real voices and capabilities.

If I was a judge:

Winner: Beautiful and classy song; best clothing ever in this competition.

Kitay: You know your voice and can play around with it. You sang with great passion; the best guy in the competition.

Pere: Beautiful reggae, well-composed, well-arranged, could make a great wedding single.

Elizabeth: I have a big concern about what you did. Tiwa Savage is great singer, Nigerians don't even know her real voice, but because she has to connect to the people, her style of singing had to change. Elizabeth sang what Nigerians could not comprehend, hence everyone was looking and there was no connection at all. Next time you want to do a jazzy feel like that, add an indigenous language to it. For me, that performance was below average.

Okiemute: The Star of the day!!! You still don't challenge me, cos I know a thousand things I could have done with that song, but you were withholding your voice, but girl, you killed it and I love you like I loved Chidinma in the competition. Meanwhile, whoever designed your dress should get an award too.

Dapo: I call him pampers boy, wizkid part 2. Your song was supposed to be danceable, move the crowd, but it didn't, why? Because that's not your kind of song!! You couldn't sunstain the tempo!!! You were out of breath!!!!! You just couldn't cope. Come on!!! That was Below average too.

Then the presenters, yes, I'll judge you too cos I'm equally a presenter.

Joseph, what's the meaning of talking about MTN, clapping for them, then you start soliciting for applause from the crowd. You look desperate. Falz, please take over!

Bolanle, I've not gotten over the fact that you took over from my previous Adorable Adora Oleh. Your gown was beautiful. Biko, what's the meaning of "her own personal song". If it's hers, it's hers. What is " her own" and "personal" doing together?

Ben Ogbeiwi, the real Oga Pampers. I know you don't want to lose this job, hence every opportunity, if you're not praising MTN, it's Ultima or whatever. It sounds childish.

Enough said....till someone quotes me.

8 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
larrygal:
abeg Shey 3rd go collect car....I don't want kitliz luv to stop because Lizzy don get car nw

grin grin cheesy cheesy I hope respect go still deh between them.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shugacane(f): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
So our big mouth okiemute won cheesy ...i wish her nd praiz safe journey 2 south africa ..i 4 like follow grin grin i see lizzy baby goin places o..congrat 2 dem

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by larrygal(f): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
luvmijeje:

grin grin cheesy cheesy I hope respect go still deh between them.
if I hear ehn....after kitay don use love loose position she gat to be grateful. ooooo and let kitliz continu
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Omolola1:
Okiemute - 1
Lizzy - 2
kitay - 3
Pere - 4
Dapo - 5
Winner - 6

I'm so glad Okiemute won...Kitay should have been 2nd though and Lizzy 3rd...

Anyway, I always knew those 4 would make it to the top 4 and go home with something, just didn't know the order in which they would.

As regards their personal composition, Seriously, Okiemute's song is "not all that", the way people said it was. I still prefer Kitay's personal composition to hers.I could barely hear her lyrics just the "iya Mi" unlike Kitay that nailed his song from start to finish. And mummy J's tears was just so unnecessary, sorry to say...that woman over reacts a lot, anyway I expect nothing else, she is an actress

Awesome season it has been, was boring at first though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.