Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March (39671 Views)

Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by poyet(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
His black @$$ has been blasted! I sorry for them!
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by wenzi: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
queenprecy:
funny beings

MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING.. ... .... ... HOPE EFCC DAE DIS GUY MATTER
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by delzbaba(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Take that.

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Came: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na movie this one go be... This kind thing happen true true? A man, being addressed as MRS..... Abomination!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Rexyl(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
abomination on increase... the fools are turning God's command upside down. They will definitely harvest shame in the end.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by dyn1800: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
May God help us....

jojosweet:
the world was always this level..remember sodom and gomorrah? The angels at Abraham's house? The different is there were never binding document and no social media. But it has always been there.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
I support their gayness whole heartedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay
actually the most beautiful ones are gay and they control the world in all aspects especially showbiz and entertainment

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by bigiyaro(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Juxtified:
His life, his choice. Who are we to judge others?
am not judging o, bt mental deformity na mental deformity jst as a spade is a spade.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well in his defense, no be today oyinbo man don dey pound black man for yansh... shocked

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by ogunyemifot(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Had to re-read the caption, I thought maybe it was a typo..... Sorry Admin I've got to express myself here as this said Kayode answers my surname too......

Is he mad?
The guy dey craze?
He get mama like this? [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Swissheart:
The funny part is......'His husband'

And..... he is now Mrs. Keegan mtchew. End time nonsense
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Akaujaa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Absolutely disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by whitebeard(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls next time let's not post this on FP it not worth it....this is an insult to Nigeria and those who don't support such activities.....

my thought
.....better just stay there don't even come back to Nigeria...where are those people that do say when someone repent it means the person has been brainwashed...what should we say happen to this one now....

abnormal has become normal

end time tinz

what a shame....!!!

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by jennifer22(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Make una no worry devil go shook spoke for una yanch

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by apockollyno(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Yuck!!! How d hell is dis guys going to poo-poo? Sheat go just dey fall off without valve. Oghene biko migwo.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by 4reala(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Swissheart:
Aru eme shocked
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by AngelZee: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]

No pun intended but mehn he looks possessed. His life was obviously happier before marriage.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by amtaken(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
My in-laws again!

Tufiaakwa!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Iseoluwani: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Swissheart:

Got confused too that was y I opened the thread

Strange but true
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Iseoluwani: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
whitebeard:
pls next time let's not post this on FP it not worth it....this is an insult to Nigeria and those who don't support such activities.....

my thought
.....better just stay there don't even come back to Nigeria...where are those people that do say when someone repent it means the person has been brainwashed...what should we say happen to this one now....

abnormal has become normal

end time tinz

what a shame....!!!

Help me beg MOD to stop posting trash like this

How will this put food on my table Biko
Will it solve the economic woes of this country??

La-la, seun and others better be careful

Last warning
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Iseoluwani: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by iamdrfresh: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
I support their gayness whole heartedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay

you def ain't seen much gay guys around...They're f-v-cking cute!!!
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by shiimah: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
People breaking d law of nature since d days of sodom nd gomora....

End time marriage
End time wife
End time husband
End time kayode
End time Reegan...

May God have mercy on them, I know everyone av a right to his/her happiness but then there is a limitation of such...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by happney65: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
omolola15:
happney65 where's your husband. I'm so eager to meet him. Kikikikikiki grin

My Husband is omolola osquare olugbo---------------------- aka omolola15 Ahahahahahahhaa.. grin
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
The white man will always find a way to make you hes bittch
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by banmee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
please, did I say they shouldn't be gay or are you reading upside down?

If you can't spot a joke, your problems must be bigger than I can handle

There's something weird about your sense of humor.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by SherlockHollmes(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Is he ok?
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Lushka(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Whoever posted this on nairaland should be arrested. This is quite disgusting.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Opiletool(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
damjane:
wettin person no go see

Well nothing, except that I'm yet to see an Hausa Albino.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by BodmaxGift: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Weird and irritating...disgusting , Nonsense, animals
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by queenprecy(f): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
wenzi:

MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING..
HOPE EFCC DAE DIS GUY MATTER
its dre life let them live it to the fullest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.