Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March (39674 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by yinkslinks(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dis world should just end jare
Kolababe:
nawa..

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THEM LOVED-UP HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-of-former-nollywood-actor-kayode.html
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by aalangel(f): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
Former Nollywood actor, Kayode Ogunyemi who was very famous for his role in the now rested popular series, Doctors Quarters, is living with his Irish husband, Keegan in the UK now. Kayode who is now Mrs Keegan, tied the knot with his husband in March last year. See photos of Kayode and his husband below... Speechless!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-of-former-nollywood-actor-kayode.html

Oooo oooo oooo oooo, this guy is gay?
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by southernbelle(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hilarious comments cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
Okay.,I guess this one shocked most members of NCAN(Name Checkers Association of Nigeria) as much as it did me.

I already knew it oh! Chai! Aru eme! shocked

All the same,FOOD DON DONE since and E STILL REMAIN PLENTY abeg kindly join me
tongue

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by jigsaw001(m): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
MARKone:
Kwakwakwakwakwa grin

John Bosco! Bia leleme Di Na Nwunye grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4006355_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef
nwanne ike gwuru'm agwu
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by july66: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
nawa..

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THEM LOVED-UP HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/photos-of-former-nollywood-actor-kayode.html
you for dress like woman na. You dress like man on your wedding day, you never ready. If demon begin pursue you for dream I go see where you go enter.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Clemsworld(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Baby Lotion don full that Guy Ass hole

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by jesusjewel1(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
safarigirl:
I support their gayness whole heartedly. All these ugly niggas need to find each other and hook up to ensure they don't spread their ugly genes to the next generation #UglyGuysCanBeGay

Bae, but that's no guarantee to making their destination a success when they drop lifeless.
God, pls arrest them and make them retrace their steps back to you.
Ugly or not ugly...
All shall face the Father on the last day.
But really,they look very awful.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by jesusjewel1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gidoka:
A world filled with pretty ladies, you still choose to be GAY....
SMH embarassed embarassed

They don't know...
They were not well groomed...
Or maybe fell out while growing up.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by jesusjewel1(f): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Blurry:
and he is Mrs Keegan grin grin grin

Just imagine the public announcement reading I, Kayode Orimitidaru formerly known as Kayode Ogunyemi now wish to be known as Mrs Keegan. All former records remain valid. Imagine the nonsense..a full blooded african man becoming someone's bittch...

Ndi Uwa Mmebi

grin cheesy grin grin I don laugh tire...
Kai...
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by eyinjuege: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
He can't be known as Mrs Keegan.

Both of them will be known as Mr and Mr Keegan.

He will still maintain his identity as a Mr provided he hasn't done a sex change and legally applied to be known as a woman.

He remains a man albeit a gay one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Jacko1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ehn pakurumo

The west is leading in this gay things oh

Pakurumo

I fo talk more.... But this exact thing got me banned

Kayode we your kinsmen frm ibadan and abeokuta are proud of you...... Go on
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Naus(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Were meji...awon oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Cityguy: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oluwa oooooooooo!!! Speechless
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Juxtified post=47790513]His life, his choice. Who are we to judge others?[/quote

Humans
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Juxtified(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
mu2sa2:
Perversion is perversion, but you may call it virtue to please yourself.
To please myself? Lol. What I say reflects my beliefs, my opinions and nothing else. Why would I derive any kind of pleasure from another person's way of life? A person whom I had never even heard of until today for that matter?!
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Handsomecole(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2016
I don't know what to type. There's nothing I have not seen in this life. Whatelse can amuse me again?? Ehn!!! God of mercy how person go explain this one now. Infact God should just come and judge us once anf for all make this world end abeg.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Itannooluwa(f): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2016
martineverest:
i dnt understand d headlines......OP,pls correct the 'he' to 'she'....abeg
deres no He n d post, na his dey dere
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by danypst: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
future cancer of the uterus patients...

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by rotimage(m): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boda Kayodye! Nibo lefefi a won ibeji si?

Esu reeeee oooooo.

Mama must hear this angryHaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boda Kayodye! Nibo lefefi a won ibeji si?

Esu reeeee oooooo.

Mama must hear this
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by eemjay(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa ooo!
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by coolibro111: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2016
This is sign of endtime
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Opharhe: 1:43am On Jul 23, 2016
otijah:
I won't comment on this thread pls
No be comment be this? grin
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2016
some ppl will do anytin for papers grin.end time marraige.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by gxxxxx: 3:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Kayode shame on u .. Jerk ass , wish I can kick ur ass for ever till u have sense
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
embarassed chaiiii. The devil is a liar.
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2016
May God punish their union.Arrant garbage
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2016
BAMMZ:
...my friend at NYSC camp Kaduna back then.......
Donno sef......His life,his choice.
I've got my eyes on u!!!grin
Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by abbeyty(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
i still don't know what pleasure some1 derives from drilling another person a**, a fellow male A** for that matter, anyway they claim it is tighter lol

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogunyemi And His Irish Husband, They Wedded Last Year March by Malawian(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
i pity him oily nyash. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / "Nigeria Needs To Learn From Ghana" - Tacha Speaks On Traffic Orderliness (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.