Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) (631 Views)

Dear Girls. An Open Letter To You Here Please / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dear Girls/Guys

Many ladies and gentlemen have been in toxic and unhealthy relationship and are scared to leave for fear of starting all over again. Many do this with hope that their partner will change whereas they don’t know that humans rarely change- we only adjust temporarily.

To all of you who think that it will be catastrophic to leave your partner, believe me when I say that is better you leave that relationship that have no future than to be waiting in hope for a happy ending all to no avail.

He keeps maltreating you; he keeps tormenting you; he keeps abusing you; he keeps making you feel inferior, he keeps making you regret knowing him; he keeps comparing you with his ‘ex’, he keeps telling you he regret knowing you; he keeps letting you feel that you are not good enough for him.

How long do you think you will continue like that, how long can you continue lying to yourself that it will be alright, how long can you continue having a swollen face all because of blows from him, how long can you continue to say the word ‘ I am sorry' even when he offended you. How long……? How long…..?

The time for that change is now- do it and you will be glad you did.

Sincerely,

A guy that truly cares,

For more Relationship Advice click.....www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 12:10am On Jul 23, 2016
For more check www.mytotorigist..com
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeflonMe:
Nice write up
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
My story

I aint doin nothing cos he has a daughter nd karma sees all cheesy cheesy

Well ryt now im done worrying im so open to a new lover with no regrets grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dear, i check your profile and was so scared when i saw the number of followers- i am discouraged even. Girl what do you do with so much followers? Hughhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
halfricanadian:
My story

I aint doin nothing cos he has a daughter nd karma sees all cheesy cheesy

Well ryt now im done worrying im so open to a new lover with no regrets grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeflonMe:
Dear, i check your profile and was so scared when i saw the number of followers- i am discouraged even. Girl what do you do with so much followers? Hughhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy i even av over 6,000 likes
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
HooooMaaaaaaGaaaaaad.......I cant deal......Leave me let me die..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy i even av over 6,000 likes
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by halfricanadian(f): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
TeflonMe:
HooooMaaaaaaGaaaaaad.......I cant deal......Leave me let me die..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

lol grin
Re: Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (2) by TeflonMe(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Girl you are too much.
halfricanadian:

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Marry A Man That Can't Do Any Menial Job For Daily Bread. / 8 Ways To Develop A Good Mental Attitude / Some People Are Not Meant To Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.