Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) (38018 Views)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / "We Are Speaking To You"- Eie Tells Fayose After Declaring His Support For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by allytinted: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

There is a very popular adage that encapsulated what actually happened here...

Were dun wo lo'ja, ko se bi lo'mo ...

don't worry, someone will help me interpret in case you are not a Yoruba.
Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.
1000 likes for you sir.

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Silvofitz:

Your grammatical expression is so poor that I could not make any meaning out of the trash you posted here. Sad enough, it's because of people like you who are deprived of basic things of life, even basic education, that we speak out most time. But your dysfunctional cognitive apparatus wouldn't allow you to appreciate people like us. Like I said, you can keep singing politician praises for as long as your ignorance can carry you. And I wonder why some slowpokes always tag everybody who makes contrary views as politician. For your information, I'm not a politician, and I can't celebrate any of these corrupt politicians pretending to be saints. I can recognize politicians with good intentions. The good deeds of Chf Obafemi Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikwe, and Tafawa Balewa still speak several years after their demise. Only crass elements would celebrate these sycophants portraying themselves as politicians, enriching themselves, while keeping the masses in abject poverty. Count me out of your miseries, pls.
How is it my fault that the education you got was so sub-optimal that your comprehension skills are almost nonexistent? Talk of a cat looking at a king...

In any case, since you are a political tyro, by your own admission, why not keep your jejune views to yourself than to deplore this medium to ventilate asinine viewpoints?

Maybe when you come of age you would appreciate the propriety of objectivity than embracing the infantile habit of name-dropping just to crave acceptability...
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Myself2(m): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Compliance:
believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.

I agree with you that the zombie wimp you quoted is the mad person
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
maestroferddi:
How is it my fault that the education you got was so sub-optimal that your comprehension skills are almost nonexistent? Talk of a cat looking at a king...

In any case, since you are a political tyro, by your own admission, why not keep your jejune views to yourself than to deplore this medium to ventilate asinine viewpoints?

Maybe when you come of age you would appreciate the propriety of objectivity than embracing the infantile habit of name-dropping just to crave acceptability...

Thank God for the village champ who helped you compose this response. Unfortunately, anyone with a discerning mind would know that you're not the original writer. It's a sharp contrast to your first post. But, at least, you ve proved to us that, Dada ko le ja, but o l'egbon ....... Sorry for the trouble, ok! Photocopy ko easy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Silvofitz:

Thank God for the village champ who helped you compose this response. Unfortunately, anyone with a discerning mind would know that you're not the original writer. It's a sharp contrast to your first post. But, at least, you ve proved to us that, Dada ko le ja, but o l'egbon ....... Sorry for the trouble, ok! Photocopy ko easy! grin grin grin grin
Why am I wasting my time with an amorphous entity like you?

As a man of letters, it would be churlish of me to promote the mismatch of engaging you in lexical calisthenics. Folks like us dont go about shopping for the affirmation of neophytes like you.

Learning Point: Dont be caught choosing the battle you are condemned to lose.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
maestroferddi:
Why am I wasting my time with an amorphous entity like you?

As a man of letters, it would be churlish of me to promote the mismatch of engaging you in lexical calisthenics. Folks like us dont go about shopping for the affirmation of neophytes like you.

Learning Point: Dont be caught choosing the battle you are condemned to lose.

grin grin grin grin
This guy actually suffers inferiority complex.
Must you hire someone to write for you?? grin grin grin
Looking at your first post, all these hired posts are not the products of your original thought process. grin grin
Stop fooling yourself. Be yourself, ok?
I advise you back off. No amount of hired posts would change my mind. First impression, they say, last longer.
grin grin grin

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Arsewipemod: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to be released from the hands of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brothers have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

What is this one saying? Oponu!
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Arsewipemod: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
haconjy:
my hero, teacher, role model...
I will surely follow your path
What! Seriously? Dude, you're done for.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Silvofitz:

grin grin grin grin
This guy actually suffers inferiority complex.
Must you hire someone to write for you?? grin grin grin
Looking at your first post, all these hired posts are not the products of your original thought process. grin grin
Stop fooling yourself. Be yourself, ok?
I advise you back off. No amount of hired posts would change my mind. First impression, they say, last longer.
grin grin grin
Seems you are having a bout of bipolar disorder...

I give up on you.

Why not put your lazy imagination to work by going through my activities on this forum instead ofp embarrassing the village that threw you up...
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
maestroferddi:
Seems you are having a bout of bipolar disorder...

I give up on you.

Why not put your lazy imagination to work by going through my activities on this forum instead ofp embarrassing the village that threw you up...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like people who are proud of who they are, not just some wanna be. grin grin grin
Patrick Obahiagbon be like grin grin grin.
Fake species grin grin
Your activities on Nairaland forum my foot!
Could you pls tell me the pathogenesis of bipolar disorder? I wanna be sure you know exactly what you're talking about.
Google straiiiight!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by maestroferddi: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Silvofitz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
I like people who are proud of who they are, not just some wanna be. grin grin grin
Patrick Obahiagbon be like grin grin grin.
Fake species grin grin
Your activities on Nairaland forum my foot!
Could you pls tell me the pathogenesis of bipolar disorder? I wanna be sure you know exactly what you're talking about.
Google straiiiight!!!! grin grin grin
Take your split personality to someone else...

Suffering fools gladly is not particularly my strongest forte... No gonna allow you waste my time any further.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by OBAnkemi: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2016
otimothy:

Wicked.

.....very wick!
But nevertheless,.....very apt too!
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by tno4real(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2016
I like ur photo shop
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by otimothy(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2016
OBAnkemi:

.....very wick!
But nevertheless,.....very apt too!

True that.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2016
maestroferddi:
Take your split personality to someone else...

Suffering fools gladly is not particularly my strongest forte... No gonna allow you waste my time any further.

I'm bringing out the real beast in you. grin grin grin
Come on!!! grin grin grin
I'm catching fun here grin grin grin.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Compliance:
believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.

Archangel01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.