Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) (38017 Views)

Cattle Colony: We Will Challenge In Court If Need Be. Kogi East Stakeholders / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card / "We Are Speaking To You"- Eie Tells Fayose After Declaring His Support For 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by mystry(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2016
in fayose we stand
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to released from the hand of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brother have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!
making comments from red soil... Flat head knws more than the south westerners

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Compliance:
believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.
some people actually loved abacha as well.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

There is a very popular adage that encapsulated what actually happened here...

Were dun wo lo'ja, ko se bi lo'mo ...

don't worry, someone will help me interpret in case you are not a Yoruba.
Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.

ogidi omo ibadan, abeg help me educate the guy say ibadan na special case for the yoruba race......
Ibadan people can vote in a dead man if dem see d poster, its not a matter of likeness, its something wierd i cant pin down about them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Am not surprise, i believe he is still owe staff salary, later they will be shouting he owe them. I dont have pity for them at all
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

Don't ever take people of the southwest's gathering and cheering as a form of being loyal or support to any course, sometimes it's a Celebration of someone's shame.

Yea u are very right.

We gather to watch a mad man display.

The gathering is in no way a show of affection or solidarity.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Rexyl(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2016
I think
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by omack: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2016
Sad news for bad dudes
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2016
WTF, ibadan no dey carry last for things like this. Una wan snap pix with fayose or una won collect from the national cake. I no knw why una go plenty like this because of pix. These people are there because they think fayose will throw money into the sky for them to pick. Picture ko, passport ni.

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Compliance:
believe me you're very wrong. That wasn't a gathering of shame, it was a popularity gathering. People love Fayose not for his good governance but his closeness to the common men on the street. And besides he is a chronic pain to the camp of apc. People need vocal men like fayose to speak up against this terrible government. Don't call him mad for his boldness. You're the 'were' here! No offence meant.

May God bless you for this post bro. The truth is that, Fayose is actually a very good man and the only voice we seem to have in southwest now among those useless political leaders. He is courageous, blunt and has feelings for people in the society. He is the only politician that is bold enough to tackle the people at the higher posts and tell them the truth.The opposition party shivers at the sound of his voice. I think after MKO Abiola, this is the only person that is following his steps now. I am not from Ekiti, buh I'm really proud of the fact that we have someone like him in the southwest here. God bless Fayose.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Originality007: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

If you call Fayose a mad man, I wonder what we call you? U plpp can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
opedaydydx9:
since u take courage in abusing someone old enough to be ur dad, I think ur dad is worthless... ND for the record u will never succeed, mods should ban both of us

Lol

Kiloletoyen
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by abaeatlaliga01: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
This is only governor that speak the truth of this corrupt apc

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Originality007: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yea u are very right.

We gather to watch a mad man display.

The gathering is in no way a show of affection or solidarity.

Those plpp are taking selfie with him, can u take selfie with a mad man? Use ur brain now.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Fayose got it all wrong, earlier today at FRESH 105.9 FM Ibadan, where he declared that Ekiti State would be in economic bondage till 2036.
It's a blatant lie. Ekiti will not be in any form of bondage, as the LORD lives. It's the dubious politicians causing confusion in Ekiti, and taking advantage of the teeming gullible miscreants and illiterate youths of our dear state who will spend the rest of their lives in prison except they return our stolen yam. And, if, all the allegation of money laundering against Fayose is found true, as well as the consequences of his unguarded utterances, it's obvious Fayose would be in prison beyond 2036.

Secondly, I think Fayose's father deceived him before he passed on. To say that Ekiti people would serve him forever, is a lie from the pit of hell. Fayose's father did not train him to the level that Ekiti people would serve him forever. Or, maybe he's referring to the touts, the rogues, the miscreants, or the gullible illiterates in Ekiti State. Those ones may serve him for as long as their ignorance can carry them. But the real Ekiti cannot serve him forever. Would Chief Afe Babalola (SAN), Barrister Femi Falana (SAN), Prof. Falase, Prof. Olanrewaju, Dr. Fayemi, Sen. Baba femi Ojudu, Prof. Omolayo, Dr. Omodara, Prof. Alonge, and many well meaning Ekiti indigenes who have carved an inch for themselves and their families in their chosen fields, stoop low and serve Fayose. Itan-ara enije lasan ni yen. ( Mere self-deceit). Fayose's days are numbered in Ekiti state house. That's the reality.

Thirdly, Fayose is not a demi-god to the well-meaning and highly esteemed Ekiti people. He's only a demi-god to the miscreants and the gullible illiterates he feeds. And no one would be surprised to hear that. After all, Beggars have no choice. Those ones don't have the life of their own. That's why majority of them ignorantly hail him wherever he goes.

Fourthly, for Fayose to say he didn't collect money from anybody for election, one May begin to think he doesn't have a stable mind. Thought he said Zenith Bank bankrolled his campaign funds.

For once, Fayose has admitted he's corrupt. So, let him tell us more about his corrupt practices, and why he should not be prosecuted.

Lastly, his relationship with Aluko, Chief Obasanjo, et al is his own cup of tea. It's nobody's business.

Let no one be deceived, with God Nigeria will come out of the wood, and soonest!

God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

Screengrab: see what Fayose was alleged to have said on Radio

3 Likes

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by MichaelDee: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Zombies won't like this, as it is not their Ameathief or bubu. Na dier headache b dat cos Fayose keeps growing strong day by day
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by waice6571: 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
opedaydydx9:
since u take courage in abusing someone old enough to be ur dad, I think ur dad is worthless... ND for the record u will never succeed, mods should ban both of us

A typical drowning man will always...........
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by AlexSon30: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
admax:
Seriously?
exactly my boy!!! Exactly
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by bluaero(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

hmmm, guy/babe, u dont understand the ways of the yorubas. They can come out to cheer whom they'd betray/kill next minute. They WILL come out en-masse to jubilate a mad man's display, and will be on hand to watch his incarceration. That's yoruba for you, you can be popular for the wrong reasons!

oh, and lemme add that its not hard to rent a crowd in ibadan (or anywhere else, but ibadan na the chairman) for free!!! crowd gathering is a sport in ibadan, no need for your money, the stories afterwards (mostly made-up to brag about their involvement in such event) could last them months!

Are u saying yorubas are useless people? Hmm. It appears the rumours were correct afterall. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by tolexy123: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
ifanajs:
Most of you castigating Fayose are just helping Buhari's tyranny administration to grow. Fayose is the only governor that can stand against their lie and wickedness. I am not saying he is Saint. I am saying, him criticising them brings a form of check and balance
TRUE THAT
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Ekun, oko Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sademola: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Where's the Fayose in the picture sef? Even if he is what is the evidence that the occasion is as described? Even if it is, I doubt if Ibadan people are so jobless that they abandoned their work to go to radio station at the same time!!!
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by pennyland(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
I can see fayoshe winning the heart of yoruba youth and Nigeria youths.I see him like late SAN Gani F
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by sexychocho(f): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by jide219(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2016
ifanajs:
Most of you castigating Fayose are just helping Buhari's tyranny administration to grow. Fayose is the only governor that can stand against their lie and wickedness. I am not saying he is Saint. I am saying, him criticising them brings a form of check and balance
do u know the real meaning of tyranny, I don't think u do because if u do u will know buhari isn't a tyrant
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Semper247(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
mazichika:
The love for fayose is spreading across the entire southwest.
Finally,southwest is about to be released from the hands of the most corrupt and greedy politician in the history of nigeria.

A man who betrayed his own sister by telling his zombies in house of reps to hinder their own daughter from becoming a speaker of house of reps. In order to appease his northern lords, he denied his own blood the speakership.

Today,his zombie brothers have absolved him of any blame,rather they are blaming jonathan who did everything to make their dauther speaker.

Ndi ara!

Wasted wailing wailer(WWW), which love? For which southwest?

U really think we embrace thieves and thugs down here, think again!

We don't use tribal sentiment to get behind bad eggs no matter how highly placed in the society or party affiliation. That is the way we were brought up, to rebuke wrong doings... We still have morals here, we don't support evils.

Ur adopted son, fayose, will join u after doing his time. He will naturalize to become a bona-fide son of the tribe of hardworking Jews..

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by samento: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Compliance:
Its people like you that fall for Fayose's intrigues not we south westerners.
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by cyberguy72(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2016
adioolayi:

Na lie
Re: Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) by Nellybii: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
jideniceguy:

May God bless you for this post bro. The truth is that, Fayose is actually a very good man and the only voice we seem to have in southwest now among those useless political leaders. He is courageous, blunt and has feelings for people in the society. He is the only politician that is bold enough to tackle the people at the higher posts and tell them the truth.The opposition party shivers at the sound of his voice. I think after MKO Abiola, this is the only person that is following his steps now. I am not from Ekiti , buh I'm really proud of the fact that we have someone like him in the southwest here. God bless Fayose.

@bolded is obvious from your post. That is the only reason why you can type these. Ekiti people know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Iyabo Obasanjo: Why I Gave Up On My Dad / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.