Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist (39880 Views)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen / Gang Leader Of Ozubulu Church Attack: "My Boys Overreacted After Losing Target" / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by dopedealer(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by histemple: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
I think the deceased has more of the blame
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by dopedealer(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
From diabetes treatment to money ritual request to death after losing 3m naira, rendering an innocent woman a widow and some kids fatherless...
Lord bless us and protect us from the evil the money was meant for ... Can i Get an Amen
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by lucasnas(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
The heart of man is so wicked

Oya name checkers our food don done
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Dbeze: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Chaiii, yellowbar ooooo, they aff killed their zooland

5 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by osimataylor(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Ofes and ritualism.
Yoruba and Rituals!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by neocortex: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
RIP to the dead.
To the people who believe in "money ritual" scam,
you may end up being killed or manipulated to commit
murder and the herbalist will extort money from you
while threatening to expose your crimes.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by NORSIYK(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
Afonjos and greediness, selfishness and ritualism are like bread and butter.

The Afonjos will never change from their greediness, selfishness and ritualism. Just look at them.

The land of waste una too much, in fact una ten much

4 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
A whole managing director of today prints was not comfortable wit d level of wealth he had n decided to dine wit d devil, d devil wil not help u for free

3 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by chikids(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
He had 3million and still wants to do money rituals, that's greed and covetousness in the highest order. How I wish others will learn from this.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2016
All for money, mere papers shocked
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by 9jatatafo(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
This herbalist is a big scammer! If truly he could cure diabetes and fabroid, he would be a rich man. Thief!!!!!! Diabetes has no cure and don't let one silly illiterate deceive you! Even some medical doctors claim they can reverse diabetes, its all wash!!!!
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by holluwai(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Them don change this story ooo
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Aiddn: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2016
dont8:
Word!

It's high time Africans Know that there's nothing like ritual money but hard-work to money.
my brother there is ritual money. A house we destroyed in lagos when a just wedded girl in enugu went missing after her wedding. We couldn't locate her n her hubby for a yr until sombody saw the hubby in lagos, located the place, came back n inform the parents, the street organised n went to lagos ikoyi in 3 buses, broke into the house lo n behold in the ward robe see de girl dead hanging n vomiting money. pure naira. saw this wit my own eyes. guys things dey this world
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by AlexSon30: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2016
I'm baffled. How would someone pay 2.5M as down payment for money ritual? With 2.5M, you can start off a business and make money literally. Kai people dumb gan ooo
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Both the beheaded and the beheadee are one and the same
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by baresywood(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2016
One sided judgement, we never heard from the dead! The ritualist may be lying to justify his action.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by UAE123(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2016
pepigeorge:

hausa self dey call beheading crime..iI think say na justice for una religion na
4 ur knowledge & understanding someone's user name does not tell of his tribe or religion. For ur in4mation i an an Esan man from Edo state & a proud Catholic
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin
lieutenantHaven:
Duty calls. Rushes home, tells my wife I wunt b back for a few days. Will be in the association's office being the association's permanent Secretary.

Meanwhile.....Afoola, Adesina Muyideen, 27, Ramoni Afolabi, 37, Akeem Akorede, aka Jaruf, 32, and Coker Daniel, 28.

Lol! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Originalsly: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2016
"I asked them where the head was and they said they threw it away " just like that....like banana peel. And we wonder why some people believe aliens looking like humans are here on earth living among us.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by habsydiamond(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Agba Awo its time for you to go and continue ur work in prison. The fraudster is even complaining about economy meltdown. Yeye somebody. Rot in hell.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by magknox(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
lieutenantHaven:
Duty calls. Rushes home, tells my wife I wunt b back for a few days. Will be in the association's office being the association's permanent Secretary.

Meanwhile.....Afoola, Adesina Muyideen, 27, Ramoni Afolabi, 37, Akeem Akorede, aka Jaruf, 32, and Coker Daniel, 28.

Guy this ur post funny die. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by cruz419(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol,, so called traditional doctors was being wicked,, but d victims was also duped because of his greed e wanted to get rich fast fast na instead e go dead fast fast well rip Sha,, I we o under WATIN u go tell baba G Wen u reach oo!!
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Amajerry83(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
120ķ to kill a human? Dat means cow is now cheaper than a human.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by lonelydora: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Name Checkers Association, Otuoke Branch reporting on duty.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by cardoctor(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2016
They love for money. God help them.
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by SimpleTee: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Money rituals? What a nonsense!

Deep down in our African roots, many of us still have this belief in some magical means of manufacturing money....
Some is said to require blood: from chicken, to ram and even human beings.
There are usually periods of renewals
Eventually, the end of such people are usually not enviable

Why embark on such a risky "adventure"?
Why should the proponents be asking others to do it: while they avoid it?

Or even, why must we believe in such nonsense in the first place?
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by amtaken(f): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2016
SW love ritual and incest.

Why?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by Marrtynze(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Silly man, serves you right. Greedy fool.

You gave an herbalist #2.5 million to prepare money ritual, that money is enough to set up business. I don't pity the deceased, he was desperate to get money and can go any length to get it including killing another man. Wicked greedy man.
Yes he made a mistake, but still he didn't have to pay for it wt his life, remember we all make mistake in life, but killing him for his mistake doesn't justify this gruesome and cruel act u know

1 Like

Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by kwankwasiya: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2016
Evil that men do this days
Re: Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist by DennisEche(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
IGP IRT teams always bursting crimes...............thumbs up to the commander of IRT.... Abba Kyari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2 (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.