Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489388 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wackyrichy:

Oyaaa, eyin temi, #TeamBetterByFar
We many for here ooo.. We are betabyfar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
now the story begins...
*fastening my belt*
Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow shocked
This is beautiful
Madam Fiyah you are gifted

Tobi(big) the naughty boy,you choose the right names
I can't stop laughing, this update really cracked me up
Jealousy Tobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by NOBODYY: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ridwan1821:
We many for here ooo.. We are betabyfar.
Team better by far grin grin
Reppin live from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by hafsydaz: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
The story is really getting interesting. Can't wait for the next post. Good job Fiyah. You're a genius

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Phew! At last cheesy
Thanks Fiyah. E don dey be for Tori

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Mzhoola: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Good one fiya,expecting more

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
NOBODYY:
Team better by far grin grin Reppin live from Lagos
You will always meet US there.. #BetterByFAR is the theme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by NevetsIbot(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
fiyah. Really gottta hand it to you. I read the first two updates of this your story and I love it already. The naughty guy in the story even bears my name... Tobi - Thoby. Lol Thumbs up cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Nmaglit: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Weldone fiyah

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Shabib(m): 12:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Really niiice story.
Fiyah, you're good. I give it to you.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2016
And here we are again...Good piece Fiyah...Much love dear #winks...Take ur time to give it ur best shot okay...we're here for u

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 3:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Sweet mango fiyah..... Release update kwanu.... NONSTOP!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by InfernoBlaze: 6:27am On Aug 21, 2016
MissRelly:
gud evening everybody,so una dey read dis fine story nobody call me it is well,fiyah welldone,abeg update fast am loving dis story

Sowi, we were all carried away by the so captivating story dat we forgot to call you. Buh thank God u're here. If u discover any and u dnt call me, u'll jst earn a place in ma bad book. How you doing?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by okesgift: 6:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Fiyah pls abeg beko lahor me' oghene wrevwe keep the update coming!!!! Use ur church mind na make this sunday worth a while for me

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Hey guys.

This is not an update in case you think it is but a note to my wonderful readers. The read-and-comment reader and also the read-and-flee-without-dropping-any-comment readers.

I am especially grateful to the read-and-comment readers.

Like, you guys are the bomb!

The encouragements I get from your comments totally inspire me to write more and I'm also very grateful to those those who draw my attention to several mistakes in the previous updates.

The thing is I'm getting so much praises and a lot of 'Way to go Fiyah!' Or 'you are good, girl!'

Like seriously?

Not even a single critic?

Something like. 'The way you express your characters is somehow obscene. You should work on that.' Or 'I don't like the way you describe your characters. You don't do much describing the outfit, houses and others.'

You guys are making me feel fly over nothing.

And also, you guys do less talking about the story itself. After each update, I was expecting you guys to do more talking about the update itself. Because you guys are not doing that makes me feel the storyline is boring and all the 'nice update' thingy I get from you is just for show.

You know I love you guys.

Like Love Love Love...... Endless love. You get what I mean.

An update will be coming soon but I'm not so sure if our definition of 'soon' really rhymes. What I'm saying is, I'm not sure how soon the update's going to take.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by mzlizabelle(f): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2016
What's up with Jo's foolish weird feeling?

And why isn't any of the doctors, Jo inclusive not seeing the resemblance between Tori and Jo yet?
Or is the resemblance noticeable to only Tobi and Marcus?

Keep it going baby
#AlumnaBetterByFar✌

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Melonny(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

This is not an update in case you think it is but a note to my wonderful readers. The read-and-comment reader and also the read-and-flee-without-dropping-any-comment readers.

I am especially grateful to the read-and-comment readers.

Like, you guys are the bomb!

The encouragements I get from your comments totally inspire me to write more and I'm also very grateful to those those who draw my attention to several mistakes in the previous updates.

The thing is I'm getting so much praises and a lot of 'Way to go Fiyah!' Or 'you are good, girl!'

Like seriously?

Not even a single critic?

Something like. 'The way you express your characters is somehow obscene. You should work on that.' Or 'I don't like the way you describe your characters. You don't do much describing the outfit, houses and others.'

You guys are making me feel fly over nothing.

And also, you guys do less talking about the story itself. After each update, I was expecting you guys to do more talking about the update itself. Because you guys are not doing that makes me feel the storyline is boring and all the 'nice update' thingy I get from you is just for show.

You know I love you guys.

Like Love Love Love...... Endless love. You get what I mean.

An update will be coming soon but I'm not so sure if our definition of 'soon' really rhymes. What I'm saying is, I'm not sure how soon the update's going to take.
Honestly, I don't care about you describing the outfits or the houses. you have a good story here. that's all we care about..But wait o, you never tell what tori looks like- (beautiful, short or tall)

4 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2016

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2016
mzlizabelle:
What's up with Jo's foolish weird feeling?

And why isn't any of the doctors, Jo inclusive not seeing the resemblance between Tori and Jo yet?
Or is the resemblance noticeable to only Tobi and Marcus?

Keep it going baby
#AlumnaBetterByFar✌

This is more like it.

Firstly, whatever the reason is for Jo's weird.
feeling is known to her.

and I never mentioned Marcus saying she looked like Jo. I quote 'you look like someone I know.' He didn't say who it was and even if he meant she looked like Jo. Then she probably do.

To him.

and also Jo can't sense the resemblance. You can't tell if you look like someone or not.

'And besides, the resemblance both girls share isn't that obvious owing to the fact that Tobi didn't see it the first day he met Tori. it's only noticeable to those who have seen much of both girls. I think I mentioned Tori being a mini version of Jo or something. They aren't exactly alike. The only resemblance I think I keep mentioning is the eyes which might not be noticeable to other people who aren't interested or pay attention to them.

I hope this is more comprehensive enough.

And thanks for this comment. It really made my day.

5 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by mayowa24: 9:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Well said fiyah. You wanting your fans criticisms means you want to get better, I have never had no reason to comment here, but for your great write ups. You have to work more on your description of the characters, sort of cloth they are wearing and the scenery. it's going to make it more realistic and make us have more connections with the characters Somethin[color=#006600][/color]g am sure you already caught up with. Aside from these, it's a thank you from me. You have kept me coming back for more. I'll be looking forward to your update. Have a nice day and God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2016
mayowa24:
Well said fiyah. You wanting your fans criticisms means you want to get better, I have never had no reason to comment here, but for your great write ups. You have to work more on your description of the characters, sort of cloth they are wearing and the scenery. it's going to make it more realistic and make us have more connections with the characters Somethin[color=#006600][/color]g am sure you already caught up with. Aside from these, it's a thank you from me. You have kept me coming back for more. I'll be looking forward to your update. Have a nice day and God bless you.

Thanks Ma'am. I'd try to describe more even though I'm not exactly good in description.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Huh! madam fiyah abeg continue

As per my own observation, I think the enviroment of the characters needs little description like the office setting, the paint, the arrangement.. something like that, the characters too; there are no description of their dressing, hair-do, finger nails, foot wears... just an observation though

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2016
Melonny:
Honestly, I don't care about you describing the outfits or the houses. you have a good story here. that's all we care about..But wait o, you never tell what tori looks like- (beautiful, short or tall)

You can already guess. She has a miniature stature meaning she isn't tall and she is beautiful. She has Jo's eyes remember and I can remember telling you how hot Jo is. wink
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Huh! madam fiyah abeg continue

As per my own observation, I think the enviroment of the characters needs little description like the office setting, the paint, the arrangement.. something like that, the characters too; there are no description of their dressing, hair-do, finger nails, foot wears... just an observation though

Description. Noted!
Re: Silent Seduction by SPDAZZY(f): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:

Nice observation. I gats give you thumbs up

smiley am dancing shoki. Fiyah gae me thumbs up, awwww kiss

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2016
i juz pray finz go d way i felt nd moreso i dnt juz like dat marcus of a guy...... ma opinion thou.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2016
I'm imagining how difficult it would be for Tobi to pick between Tori and Jo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by genius43(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2016
I see Tobi headed to a Cliff..... watching and big ups to you fiyah....you are getting better with every new update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2016
I'm guessing Tobi's uncle isn't that ambitious because he doesn't have a child to give the company to and I'm not sure did you mention uncle's name

You didn't tell us what doctor Jo majored in but since you said tori was assigned to ob and gynae we should take it that Jo who is her boss is a gynaecologist

In conclusion you are the best madam Fiyah wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by mzlizabelle(f): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fiyah
Thank you for the detailed explanation.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by BlissfulJeff(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
thanks fiyah,am rili eenjoyin ur story.thumbs up

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.