Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489530 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

This is not an update in case you think it is but a note to my wonderful readers. The read-and-comment reader and also the read-and-flee-without-dropping-any-comment readers.

I am especially grateful to the read-and-comment readers.

Like, you guys are the bomb!

The encouragements I get from your comments totally inspire me to write more and I'm also very grateful to those those who draw my attention to several mistakes in the previous updates.

The thing is I'm getting so much praises and a lot of 'Way to go Fiyah!' Or 'you are good, girl!'

Like seriously?

Not even a single critic?

Something like. 'The way you express your characters is somehow obscene. You should work on that.' Or 'I don't like the way you describe your characters. You don't do much describing the outfit, houses and others.'

You guys are making me feel fly over nothing.

And also, you guys do less talking about the story itself. After each update, I was expecting you guys to do more talking about the update itself. Because you guys are not doing that makes me feel the storyline is boring and all the 'nice update' thingy I get from you is just for show.

You know I love you guys.

Like Love Love Love...... Endless love. You get what I mean.

An update will be coming soon but I'm not so sure if our definition of 'soon' really rhymes. What I'm saying is, I'm not sure how soon the update's going to take.

On a lighter note, you come across like a girlfriend who needs validation of 'I love you's to carry on!

But seriously what I like about your writing skill is your ability to to take us into the hallowed chambers of the character's minds freely.

I think you should not let your updates be influenced by the 'criticisms' not because they are mis-directed but because they could distort the flow of your non-boring, naturally suspense-laden narratives.

All those details they are pointing out to you to reveal have the potential of making the read a bore if they don't come in according to your own discretion.

I am enjoying the purity of your movement so far. Take us there baby

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
This fantastic Piece made it to Front page.... Congrats Fiyah.... Girl yhu are gud...

Make i Run go call my bosses...

(at SmartestpopQUEEN's doorstep)= boss, abeg, i know say u no too undastand Pidgin, buh abeg, follow me come and av a taste of this ogbonge tori by Fiyah, boss, that girl is gud..... cheesy

Mr T.gold1, pls cum and c this fantastic piece by Fiyah, and wen u ar coming, don't 4get 2 drag, Rohy, and Mrlemuel along o... Make we rock this thread together...

TEAM HERO...
well, well, guys, 1stly m sorry 4 coming late, I was kind of stucked in traffic. #pleading...

Having said that, let me check, if there's any vacancy in the front row? (long neck activated)... Oh... Oh my,!.. No empty seat available...

What am I even saying?
How should I expect any vacancy on a moving thread like this... Just let me go nd give my freshly spanked buttocks a nice resting at the back...

Fiyah mate... grin Ride on..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
If I don't commend this piece...I would just be an ingrate...Fiyah the wonderfully made writer weldone girl...brava,,bravo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by olatex25(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ghost Mode deactivated, all tnx 2 ''bibijay'' for mention me in dis wonderful story..
To d writer, u are such a gem,. I luv evrifin abt ur story line, kip it cumin.. More greese 2 ur elbow and free mb 2 ur phone..

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
49cents:

On a lighter note, you come across like a girlfriend who needs validation of 'I love you's to carry on!

But seriously what I like about your writing skill is your ability to to take us into the hallowed chambers of the character's minds freely.

I think you should not let your updates be influenced by the 'criticisms' not because they are mis-directed but because they could distort the flow of your non-boring, naturally suspense-laden narratives.

All those details they are pointing out to you to reveal have the potential of making the read a bore if they don't come in according to your own discretion.

Thanks for that. It really got me thinking. Wow wow wow! seeing how lenghty this was first scared me. Was thinking it could be a heartbreaking critic. Thanks so much
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
well, well, guys, 1stly m sorry 4 coming late, I was kind of stucked in traffic. #pleading...

Having said that, let me check, if there's any vacancy in the front row? (long neck activated)... Oh... Oh my,!.. No empty seat available...

What am I even saying?
How should I expect any vacancy on a moving thread like this... Just let me go nd give my freshly spanked buttocks a nice resting at the back...

Fiyah mate... grin Ride on..

Welcome on board Ma'am. You are so very welcome
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jo' will hate tori more and tobi might just fall in love with tori, well lemme just see where t all ends.

Keep up the good work and thanks for those wonderful updates.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by jellybabee(f): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
I guess i just have to comment on your story line,which is wonderful and your descriptions are great because there is no difference between your story and international novels.Congratulations dear Fiyah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bornita:
Jo' will hate tori more and tobi might just fall in love with tori, well lemme just see where t all ends.

Keep up the good work and thanks for those wonderful updates.

Or Tori is gonna get into trouble by having Jo's two men (Tobi and Marcus)......anyhow I wish fiyah is not going to edit her original idea with all these our small talk....

I prefer fiyah's original storyline as she seems she is writing them live

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:

Welcome on board Ma'am. You are so very welcome
my very pleasure
Re: Silent Seduction by bibijay123(f): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Weldone fiyah the story is captivating.....can't help liking Tobi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Donmistry: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Plssss update. Its so funny how I log on ever hour
Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
I'm guessing Tobi's uncle isn't that ambitious because he doesn't have a child to give the company to and I'm not sure did you mention uncle's name

You didn't tell us what doctor Jo majored in but since you said tori was assigned to ob and gynae we should take it that Jo who is her boss is a gynaecologist

In conclusion you are the best madam Fiyah wink
The name of Tobi's uncle is Soji.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Lordfave(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am so following this
Re: Silent Seduction by Melonny(m): 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Well, I think if Jo agrees to date Tobi later on, the relationship won't last long..The only reason Tobi keeps chasing her for so many years is because he sees her as a prize, something so priceless that he would give his all to get. Men want things they can't have..

Just saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

This is not an update in case you think it is but a note to my wonderful readers. The read-and-comment reader and also the read-and-flee-without-dropping-any-comment readers.

The encouragements I get from your comments totally inspire me to write more and I'm also very grateful to those those who draw my attention to several mistakes in the previous updates.

The thing is I'm getting so much praises and a lot of 'Way to go Fiyah!' Or 'you are good, girl!'

Like seriously?

Something like. 'The way you express your characters is somehow obscene. You should work on that.' Or 'I don't like the way you describe your characters. You don't do much describing the outfit, houses and others.'

And also, you guys do less talking about the story itself. After each update, I was expecting you guys to do more talking about the update itself. Because you guys are not doing that makes me feel the storyline is boring and all the 'nice update' thingy I get from you is just for show.

An update will be coming soon but I'm not so sure if our definition of 'soon' really rhymes. What I'm saying is, I'm not sure how soon the update's going to take.

fiyah, the truth remains that i have tot about it, when u didnt describe the colour or richards duplex, to the colour of tobi's car, and the make of marcus jeep, to the furnishing and settings in tobi's house.

But then i also had a second tot that every writer has its own uniqueness, so i didnt want to delve into criticising u in trying to to write like chinua, wole, chimamanda or write like mattkent.....but u are perfect writting like fiyah. So keep it up

4 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
49cents:

Well said. Seconded!
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chicent:

fiyah, the true remembers that i have tot about it, when u didnt describe the colour or richards duplex, to the colour of tobi's car, and the make of marcus jeep, to the furnishing and settings in tobi's house.

But then i also had a second tot that every writer has its own uniqueness, so i didnt want to delve into criticising u in trying to to write like chinua, wole, chimamanda or write like mattkent.....but u are perfect writing like fiyah. So keep it up

R u seriously joining my name with the likes of wole? cheesy

Totally agree with u, her writing skills is distinctive to her and its never a boring read. Of course there r some minor errors, mostly typing errors that I think should av been avoided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Section8(m): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
I love ur story so far I'll criticize as I see fit going forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mattkent:

Totally agree with u, her writing skills is distinctive to her and its never a boring read. Of course there r some minor errors, mostly typing errors that I think should av been avoided.

yes boss.... U sef dey try in ur own little big way.... Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaah!angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by DokitaG: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow... nice work, more ink to ur pen. Re u a medical student??

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mattkent:

I hope you do believe me when I tell you you are good now
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
DokitaG:
Wow... nice work, more ink to ur pen. Re u a medical student??
Yep.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by DokitaG: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:

Yep.
Wow,that's nice... A medical student 4rm Oke oyi writing this wonderful story. I didn't kw we ve gud writers like this,keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by gbemi514: 11:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
fiyah:
Hey guys.

Like seriously?

don't worry you really doing a very wonderful writing.... The storyline is so amazing that it can't be shared but held within the mind so as not to risk loosing the sweet taste of it.......just keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Mpaul22: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Every writer has his uniqueness, your story line and d way you portray it is interesting even the humor makes me laugh out loud sometimes.
*the part were oesephagus is not the end of the world. *

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Iriruaga100(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fiyah, every update was a hit back to back... Every good story will sell very well n this is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Gabbyraze(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Stumbled on this story and I don't regret the one hour I spent catching up..i like the way you describe your characters,not too deep but precise,I like the dexterity of tobi,the playfulness of Tori. Going forward,I think you should write side by side,like expantiate more on marcus's ex(can't remember her name) while you are talking about Tori, we need tobi's mum back,she gives the story another spin. Thanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by zeentah(f): 12:41am On Aug 22, 2016
This story got me glued to my phone.nice one dear.
( my first comment on nairaland)

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Prince4mic: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2016
I just can't help but dropping a comment,

nice job Fiyaaahh!!

try to always state who's speaking, as some a times u do, but most times u don't.

thanks
following

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2016
@Fiyah, Nice write up. To be frank, I can't find any mistake in these write ups.. U re a medical student and u are doing great in story writing.
Keep it up, Am looking forward to updates.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.