Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489346 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Cymaxy: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
fìyah...oya do something na d story dey sweet me 4 belle
Re: Silent Seduction by hafsydaz: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
The story is getting interesting day by day.one can't predict what will happen next. Interesting. Keep it up but your updates are getting shorter. Please make it longer. Thanks and thumbs up to u

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Crowniey(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Am new here and i can say this is the first story am reading. Its realy captivating and its makes one glamouring for more. More strenght.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
fiyah:

it's fine by me.
Thanks
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 8:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Crowniey:
Am new here and i can say this is the first story am reading. Its realy captivating and its makes one glamouring for more. More strenght.

Welcome on board ma'am. We have popcorn, biscuits, fruit juices, red wine, spirit etc. Be my guest, I would do the honor of serving u

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by kaecyy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dz fiyah chick got me real time.

Lovely piece.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
why is dis gurl like dis nw........ fiyah must u ggv sm1 heart attack?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by hidee20(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
fiyah!!!!!!!!!!.........where are thou?.Love this cos of its suspense(can't figure the next scenario) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by KINGS100(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
i suspect tha Jo and Tori are twins. But we soon findout wount we?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by oluangelkay(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fiyah come nahhhhhhhhh. What is holding u. But wait ohhhhh. Could it b that Jo and Tori are sibblings? Tori doesnt know her mum, then the dream and finaly the striking resemblance. Fiyah abeg come and upload, nice story though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tori and Jo are agemate...
hmm...

reminds me of a classmate dat got to knw he has a twin sis 2days to our final exam ( SSCE)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Crowniey(f): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Thank you for the warm welcome @yorhmienerd. Am grateful. smileyThank you for the warm welcome @yorhmienerd. Am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tobi!!! why nau....... tori pls don't mind him. Nice story fiyah, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by pelumzie(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
FIYAH DEAR.......KEEP IT UP.I LOVE THE SUSPENSE BUT PLEASE IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE THIS LONG

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can't blive I just spend d last 100 and twenty years of my just started life waiting 4 the next update 4rm Fiyah....

BTTS-: Thank u Tobi.. U just did what i wil exactly do if i were in ur house(not shoes). How can dat Idiotic idiot and big headed Tori allow that, foolish fool called Mucus abi na Maskus to com betwn her and T.gold.. Ladies can b mean sumtimes... We wunt av been in diz kind of situation if that Stewpid 1st woman on earth cald Eve hav not dared that snicky snake, likewise, Tori wudnt hav becom d latest and clueless street hawker if she hadn't dared Tobi my great padi...

Anyway... Fiyah.. Except 4 sum few typo errors(which i knw is due to d Nokia torchlight u ar using to type) U ar doing a wonderful job.. Keep it up dear.... One day, maybe one day, i reali can't say, maybe one day sha, I wil try and Transfer 50naira Mtn recharge card to ur bank accnt.. Buh u need to step up ur updates if u want that One day to come...

[size=40pt]TEAM HERO[/size] says Kudos

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by kerr9(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
[b] I can't blive I just spend d last 100 and twenty years of my just started life waiting 4 the next update 4rm Fiyah....

BTTS-: Thank u Tobi.. U just did what i wil exactly do if i were in ur house(not shoes). How can dat Idiotic idiot and big headed Tori allow that, foolish fool called Mucus abi na Maskus to com betwn her and T.gold.. Ladies can b mean sumtimes... We wunt av been in diz kind of situation if that Stewpid 1st woman on earth cald Eve hav not dared that snicky snake, likewise, Tori wudnt hav becom d latest and clueless street hawker if she hadn't dared Tobi my great padi...

Anyway... Fiyah.. Except 4 sum few typo errors(which i knw is due to d Nokia torchlight u ar using to type) U ar doing a wonderful job.. Keep it up dear.... One day, maybe one day, i reali can't say, maybe one day sha, I wil try and Transfer 50naira Mtn recharge card to ur bank accnt.. Buh u need to step up ur updates if u want that One day to come...
exactly Tori won't have left with Marcus when she told Tobi to come pick her

[size=40pt]TEAM HERO[/size] says Kudos [/b]

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
kerr9:
thats what am saying dear.... I wud hav shot her with gunpowder if i was d one she tried that nonsense with... Tobi stil bhave lyk a gentleman na, shebi according to fiyah, he stil Washed, drycleaned, Ironed, and packed her clothes neatly in the sitting room 4 her... If na me, I go fling everytin on top the Roof, she wil even have to Hire a phcn Ladder to get her wares frm dia.... Idiotic idiot Tori turns out to be...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
thats what am saying dear.... I wud hav shot her with gunpowder if i was d one she tried that nonsense with... Tobi stil bhave lyk a gentleman na, shebi according to fiyah, he stil Washed, drycleaned, Ironed, and packed her clothes neatly in the sitting room 4 her... If na me, I go fling everytin on top the Roof, she wil even have to Hire a phcn Ladder to get her wares frm dia.... Idiotic idiot Tori turns out to be...
Ahn ahn, untop wetin na. Besides, i think she was out to get him a gift.

Great story miss Fiyah.., just continue.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
I can't blive I just spend d last 100 and twenty years of my just started life waiting 4 the next update 4rm Fiyah....

this dude is really something else... Isn't he? Fiyah?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
As a writer myself, I know and feel the challenges a good writer faces when writing or when posting and at the same time, trying to satisfy the never ending 'looking for more updates' chants of our readers.. Which is the solemn reason why I can't and woun't beg or ask of yhu to give us the next update immediately.

Buh as a fan and reader, I beg of yhu... Pls update... Plsssss embarassed Fiyah... Pls

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by ajaxtea(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2016
The issue is Tori acted stupid, since you were the one that planned the day with Tobi while change it because of a guy who only lust for you.

Tobi also acted immature by throwing her out of the house, he could have ignored her, until she leaves the house (since she's planning to leave already).

Just wish Jo will not do anything she's gonna regret later on, when she gets to know Tori happens to be her twin sister!!!

@Fiyah, job well done again... But this update short oooo
Re: Silent Seduction by Amenya96(f): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
why would you do that....Tobi was childish.....did he allow her to stay in the housr in exchange for a relationship?theg are not even datin....except in his heart,in his head he is still crazy for Jo.Should Jo ask him out now or offer herself he would go.why make childish decisions over which he is so going to beg over later.......Tori....ur troubles will soon end.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Amenya96(f): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

what if she left to get him a gift?
Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 6:18am On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Are you for real?? And all the times tobi has left her(tori) for jo what did u call tobi?? Or what did u have to say to his nonchanlancy and self cruch for jo who has friendzoned him since time immemorial!!! Take a chill pill and calm down sir.......

@Tobi dat was damn too much.

Fire on fiyah..... Right behind you.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

cheesy Your sense of humor is over the roof!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Mattkent:

cheesy Your sense of humor is over the roof!

i concur
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Crowniey:
Thank you for the warm welcome @yorhmienerd. Am grateful. smileyThank you for the warm welcome @yorhmienerd. Am grateful.

Its my pleasure. Hope you're enjoying the ride
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2016
ajaxtea:
The issue is Tori acted stupid, since you were the one that planned the day with Tobi while change it because of a guy who only lust for you.

Tobi also acted immature by throwing her out of the house, he could have ignored her, until she leaves the house (since she's planning to leave already).

Just wish Jo will not do anything she's gonna regret later on, when she gets to know Tori happens to be her twin sister!!!

Nobody complained when Tobi snubbed her fo Jo in the hospital the first day Tori was to resume as an intern. SMH, people mehn...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2016
ajaxtea:

Re: Silent Seduction by princeuniq(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2016
Dear Fiyah, when I'm talking of a good writer keeping one's readers yearning for more, the suspense is embedded in the story NOT on the update. For instance, you may have a whole novel in hand, yet the author may keep you hanging...... Oh, I hope you can put the two together! Being economical with your update might lead "some" readers to loss interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by xamilola(f): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Tobi is such a baby joor, he should grow up already, he didn't ask her out, why act like he owns her?, what about all those times he ditched her, because she didn't know. Anyways when man removes his carpet, God spreads rug, he should wait and see, Miss Fiyah you are doing an awesome job, keep it up, but come n update asap pls grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Rapsino(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2016
nyc one fiyah. u cool.but pls pple should not tell us what might come up with d nxt episode. appreciate d posted episode, correct it if any n leave d rest.don't make us feel we r watching 9ja movie. :-Xnyc one fiyah. u cool.but pls pple should not tell us what might come up with d nxt episode. appreciate d posted episode, correct it if any n leave d rest.don't make us feel we r watching 9ja movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.