Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489345 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Am enjoying the twists and turns but I fear the comments will tell on our dear fiyah's original path!

Also appreciate the fact you just keeping us in suspense as to the marcus and Tori event that got tobi mad

Biko fiyah do not settle for the normal nollywood accident-reconciliation line.....

Fiyah there is a lesson a two you wanna sell through your writing, don't sacrifice It on the slab of "happy-romantic endings"!!!!

We are waiting
Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by fiyah(f): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
49cents:
Am enjoying the twists and turns but I fear the comments will tell on our dear fiyah's original path!

Also appreciate the fact you just keeping us in suspense as to the marcus and Tori event that got tobi mad

Biko fiyah do not settle for the normal nollywood accident-reconciliation line.....

Fiyah there is a lesson a two you wanna sell through your writing, don't sacrifice It on the slab of "happy-romantic endings"!!!!

We are waiting

Lol... seriously? Just because Tobi went for a drive now everyone thinks he's going to end up in the hospital.

Well, we shall see.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Xtanixlax(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
9Z WORK FIYAH
Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
fiyah:

Lol... seriously? Just because Tobi went for a drive now everyone thinks he's going to end up in the hospital.

Well, we shall see.

lol @ seriously? sorry no vex....your way "apter" than that

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Huh!!!! So the extra I was waiting for was just Jo thinking about what her life might have been?? Really ?? Just *JO'S* *THOUGHTS*..... It's like fiyah has started doing awun with her story..... Anyway good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by olatex25(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmm, now i undastand why tori left wit Marcus.. Tobi shud av handle it maturely, he shud av atleast heard frm her b4 makin dat unimaginable decision to evacuate her frm his residence.. I bet Tobi wil pay dearly for it..

Folding my arms and observin frm far
Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2016
m already connectin d dots....... quote mi if m wrong.... jo nd tori re siblings dats why they look alike........ lets watch nd see thou.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by lobiologs(m): 1:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Damn!!! Comments everywhere. Well here's mine. *spoiler alert* tori and jo are sisters tongue we all know the guys they are gonna end up with but still the story is too sizzling hot to just let it go because I know the end. Fiyah thank you for this, makes me want to go back to writing "I will, I swear I will" see you tomorrow, goodnight!!!
Re: Silent Seduction by okesgift: 1:05am On Sep 01, 2016
1 am already pls update??
Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 2:36am On Sep 01, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
hmmm well, lets just 4get this issue dear.... Not only Tobi is regretting, Am also regretting ever calin Tori a big head... Am afraid this pen mistress called FIYAH might send me out to the street to go and hawk wit Tori.....

Good for you....hope u have learnt ur lessons, never to conclude like that. Now u see she ditched tobi to go save a life, and tobi ditched her to go flirt with his crush dat dont regard him. "Life is a teacher.... Learn and get better"
Re: Silent Seduction by chikzyet(f): 5:12am On Sep 01, 2016
So Jo was adopted shocked.then I guess it's time Tori goes back home.maybe her grandma is not her
real grandma shocked
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2016
TORI and JO are Twins ooooo

My thought though!!!!!

Thnks for d update dear!!!

Happy New Month to y'all Nairalanders and My VEry Own TEAM HERO : Royh,SmartestPopQueen,TheBleSsedMan,Fikfaknue,AOB1,Mrlemuel,Fiyah...

Never forget Xamilola,princedami and co!!!!!
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:
TORI and JO are Twins ooooo

My thought though!!!!!

Thnks for d update dear!!!

Happy New Month to y'all Nairalanders and My VEry Own TEAM HERO : Royh,SmartestPopQueen,TheBleSsedMan,Fikfaknue,AOB1,Mrlemuel,Fiyah...

Never forget Xamilola,princedami and co!!!!!
*rush here, furious mode...
Calling Tgold1 On Phone: Dude, You No Know Say Today Na My Bornday Abi, Well, Kindly Place A Call To Theblessedman, Tell Him That I Said He Should Call Mrlemuel And Make Lemuel Also Call SmartestPopQueen, Make All Of You Cum Stoodown With Una Hands On Your Back... UNA GO RECEIVED PUNISHSENSE TODAY...*

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 7:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Fiyah!!!
Come And Dedicate A Post For Me O, Today Na Mai Bornday, If Not, I Go...No Lemme Talk 4 Now...BUSTED CITIZEN
Adikij(f), Agromuda(m), elskillful(m), slimyshady30(f), Olayibo, YINKS89(m), Countrygirl(f), daretodiffer(f) and 4 guest(s)

[size=90pt]#T34M H3RO grin+ITZ ROYH BORNDAY[/size]
Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
Fiyah!!!
Come And Dedicate A Post For Me O, Today Na Mai Bornday, If Not, I Go...No Lemme Talk 4 Now...BUSTED CITIZEN
Adikij(f), Agromuda(m), elskillful(m), slimyshady30(f), Olayibo, YINKS89(m), Countrygirl(f), daretodiffer(f) and 4 guest(s)

Happy bornday man llnp/ggmub nd happy new month

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2016
YINKS89:
Happy bornday man llnp/ggmub nd happy new month
thanks Dude...
My Busting Dey Pay Sha grin
BUSTED CHITIZEN
kaybee09(m), loyce234, ChyEndowed(f), hebenz(m), daretodiffer(f), Shakyroh320(f), ambitionlife(m), Elzak, hebenz(m), Shakyroh320(f), ambitionlife(m), okesgift, Agromuda(m), jewelflakky16, johnjay3150(m), Tessyhorlar(m), Michelle55(f), amly6(f), davestead(m) and 8 guest(s)

[size=90pt]#T34M H3RO+ITZ MAI BORNDAY grin[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Elzak(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:
You guys are only shouting for new updates...... Atleast you'll encourage her for the ones posted earlier!!!!!!
that's also an encouragement
Re: Silent Seduction by Mpaul22: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
Fiyah!!!

Happy bornday ROYH.....Hope Fiyah will dedicate three chapters to you today.
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Why do some of you try so hard to constitute nuisance? You need stop flooding my mentions. I don't know you and I certainly don't owe you anything!
ROYH:
thanks Dude...
My Busting Dey Pay Sha grin
BUSTED CHITIZEN
kaybee09(m), loyce234, ChyEndowed(f), hebenz(m), daretodiffer(f), Shakyroh320(f), ambitionlife(m), Elzak, hebenz(m), Shakyroh320(f), ambitionlife(m), okesgift, Agromuda(m), jewelflakky16, johnjay3150(m), Tessyhorlar(m), Michelle55(f), amly6(f), davestead(m) and 8 guest(s)

[size=90pt]#T34M H3RO+ITZ MAI BORNDAY grin[/size]
Re: Silent Seduction by pelumzie(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2016
HAPPY NEW MONTH Y'ALL,FIYAH CARRY GO,NOW TOBI INPATIENT ACT WILL MAKE HIM LATER APPOLOGIES IN THE END,WELL AS THINGS IS TURNING OUT NOW,JO WILL MARRY MARCUS,TOBI &TORI OFCOZ
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2016
geedimple:
you harsh oooooo,after all both didn't make their intentions known.
Tobi went too far, the fact that Tori didn't apologize I pike that
this is the epitome of hatered and hateblue.. Why people especially ladies and gay's dey prosecute me ontop diz issue na......... I go go kill my self o.. I say am sorry na.. Or u wan make i go beg Tori ni?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Elzak:
that's also an encouragement
Says?
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
this is the epitome of hatered and hateblue.. Why people especially ladies and gay's dey prosecute me ontop diz issue na......... I go go kill my self o.. I say am sorry na.. Or u wan make i go beg Tori ni?

Neva kill ursef oooo... Wait till after Ileya,

Abi u no wan chop meat b4 u die?
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
ROYH:
*rush here, furious mode...
Calling Tgold1 On Phone: Dude, You No Know Say Today Na My Bornday Abi, Well, Kindly Place A Call To Theblessedman, Tell Him That I Said He Should Call Mrlemuel And Make Lemuel Also Call SmartestPopQueen, Make All Of You Cum Stoodown With Una Hands On Your Back... UNA GO RECEIVED PUNISHSENSE TODAY...*

Haaaaa!!!!! Happy Womb Escape To My Realest Team Mate...... Paddi to gbayi, millitant to gallant, comerade to jasi, ati Nigga to Baddo......

Many More Years to cum inside grandmama p*ssy....

Ok ManY more years to come in sound health and great wealth... Oya hope say u don buy drinks o....

Them other team mates dem go fetch water to bath u ni o

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Percentile: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why do some of you try so hard to constitute nuisance? You need stop flooding my mentions. I don't know you and I not we you anything!

Babe, calm down abeg. Don't you have any sense of humour undecided

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
I do but not when I keep receiving stvpid mentions to congratulate God-knows-who.
Percentile:

Babe, calm down abeg. Don't you have any sense of humour undecided
Re: Silent Seduction by ysadiq(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2016
fiyah you're just too good. More wisdom is all I pray for you you're the bomb book haram dey use.
Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Well let see how those would work things out....Fiyah it a new month so i am expecting longer update in the month with the longest name.......
Re: Silent Seduction by sashaa(f): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2016
A little observation: the switch between past and present tense.

Shouldn't your story telling be in past tense? Except for the dialogues which of course will be in direct speech.
Re: Silent Seduction by mzdee01(f): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2016
[quote author=ROYH post=48972371]Fiyah!!!
Come And Dedicate A Post For Me O, Today Na Mai Bornday, If Not, I Go...No Lemme Talk 4 Now... Happy birthday to you .

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Elzak(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Tgold1:

Says?
of course me

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.