Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489413 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
There is fire on the mountain... And Tobi seems to be on the run...

After forming kingkong b4 ur pale talk, u kum turn to coward after telin u his Super Story...
[b]Na why I hate anybody wey dey bear Tobi be that.... They are too sizzy 4 my liking....

Fiyah ride on like kwaraption tey dey ride Nigeria...

[size=30pt] TEAM HERO [/size] was Here.. Today.... [/b]

So You Hated Me All This While?

Good! Good!! Good!!!!

Keep It Up... TEAM HERO Never Left.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Baron1V(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
How will Jo feel when she realize that her perceived rival Tori, is the real madam of the house?
Fiyah, we are waiting
Re: Silent Seduction by mharyhor(f): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Baron1V:
How will Jo feel when she realize that her perceived rival Tori, is the real madam of the house?
Fiyah, we are waiting
i can't waith to see both jo and tori's expression wen dey get to knw
Re: Silent Seduction by Michellefaith(f): 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] this story is really so captivating. I wish I could just finish it already.. what's nxt pls
Re: Silent Seduction by BEENUEL(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fiyah, I know you have a LIFE outside Nairaland, you just kinda sweet to captivate precious minds/hearts with your Crazy, everlasting suspense!, you ain't lucky, you a just good, because, I know of some critics that can derail this thread in a blink. Pls work on ur updates cry

I don dey the forget the cast sev, pls who is Tife indah story? , Shebi Eberie is Janice grandma? cry. Edakun e epp me embarassed
Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fiyah, how far? Shey show go dey 2nite? BTW, happy sunday.
Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Fiyah love... How today go be na? *winks*.. Just an update frm u nd I promise U petrol wil be bak to #200 per litre...

Only ur update can release the Chibok girls!

Only ur update can quell the anger of the Niger delta avengers..

Infact only ur update can make Lucifer give his life to Christ.

And am also damn sure, its Only ur update can bring about the Change we all voted 4.. Thanks love for updating before today will become yesterday..... cheesy
chai, u go really sabi toast chick o
Re: Silent Seduction by yeminiz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2016
fiyah whr are u?...abeg update naw
Re: Silent Seduction by NevetsIbot(m): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
There is fire on the mountain... And Tobi seems to be on the run...

After forming kingkong b4 ur pale talk, u kum turn to coward after telin u his Super Story...
Na why I hate anybody wey dey bear Tobi be that.... They are too sizzy 4 my liking....

Fiyah ride on like kwaraption tey dey ride Nigeria...

[size=30pt] TEAM HERO [/size] was Here.. Today....
you dare insult my name.... You hate me niyen o. Nawa o. Tobi's are cool guys!
Re: Silent Seduction by charytea(f): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
Honestly, with the rate the updates are reducing, i might eventually drop this story. I strongly blv that a story should be completed before updating. I am even forgetting the storyline even.... Am grateful for the story so far bt i will check back next month. You must av updated alot by then. Love U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Fiyah, Fiyah, I No Go Talk
BUSTED CHITIZEN
Viewing this topic: TheBlessedMAN(m), linystar, peteredo, Leiykong(m), ufss(m), charytea(f), OluwabuqqyYOLO(m), Imoletide(m), Thunday16(m) and 4 guest(s)
TE4mMateBusted grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by rydaskillz212(m): 6:03am On Sep 12, 2016
charytea:
Honestly, with the rate the updates are reducing, i might eventually drop this story. I strongly blv that a story should be completed before updating. I am even forgetting the storyline even.... Am grateful for the story so far bt i will check back next month. You must av updated alot by then. Love U
We both know you will be back in a day or two... Relax ehh and cut Fiyah some slack putting together a great story takes time.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2016
charytea:
it's so annoying, seriously. buh my luv for the story will always draw me morning and night to come check if she has updated. can't help it.
#fiyah, oya pls come and update na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by charytea(f): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2016
rydaskillz212:

We both know you will be back in a day or two... Relax ehh and cut Fiyah some slack putting together a great story takes time.
lols... am not joking o, i might wait till a month bt am definitely nt checking now....
Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2016
charytea:
lols... am not joking o, i might wait till a month bt am definitely nt checking now....
grin and she came back in a day

welcome back!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Tobi Mum why did u give Tobi beans & corn when he was little dat s y he is so stubborn & strong headed...lol
Nice 1 Fiyah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2016
Tgold1:

So You Hated Me All This While?

Good! Good!! Good!!!!

Keep It Up... TEAM HERO Never Left.
No buddy... I didn't hate u.. I just So fvcking hate the name u bear... Of all the names u cud name ur fvcking self, u choose to bear that Two syllable noun...

If u want me to stop hating on u, u should do well by picking and start bearing the names am gonna list below... BULLDOG, UNDERTAKER, BABOON... etc.. Pik one now, b4 i carry ur case go meet Mtn customer care...

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 11:00am On Sep 12, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
No buddy... I didn't hate u.. I just So fvcking hate the name u bear... Of all the names u cud name ur fvcking self, u choose to bear that Two syllable noun...

If u want me to stop hating on u, u should do well by picking and start bearing the names am gonna list below... BULLDOG, UNDERTAKER, BABOON... etc.. Pik one now, b4 i carry ur case go meet Mtn customer care...

Bro I still gat some cash here wid me..... WouLd u mind getting some to hasten u meet d customer care

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yusufibrahim(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow this is wonderful nice work anty fiyah it kept me glued to my device...... God bless more grace to u
Re: Silent Seduction by rydaskillz212(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
charytea:

*Takes pen and paper, notes down initials* Alright i'll keep a look out for Charytea, let's see if you're a woman of your words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by RolaDiva(f): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
I just want to comment..........
Barka de sallah

Following....

Ur story na delicious jollof rice and chicken with cold coke....

Ride on

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Gud evening everyone, Barka de Sallah to u all. Fiyah, abeg make us happy with an update.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by mharyhor(f): 3:41am On Sep 13, 2016
well fiyah, am sorry to say dis dat am tired of dis story due to ur lateness in updating, am beginin to forget sum characters nd wat d story is all about.but not to worry i'll check back in a month dats a promise

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by ferryjane(f): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2016
na wa oo the story is becoming boring. lateness in updating
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Fiyah love... How today go be na? *winks*.. Just an update frm u nd I promise U petrol wil be bak to #200 per litre...

Only ur update can release the Chibok girls!

Only ur update can quell the anger of the Niger delta avengers..

Infact only ur update can make Lucifer give his life to Christ.

And am also damn sure, its Only ur update can bring about the Change we all voted 4.. Thanks love for updating before today will become yesterday..... cheesy
So despite all the pleas and promises Buhari make to Nigerians that he wil fufil once U update (fiyah), u stil decide to b sturborn like Pharaoh....? Eh?

Well, My Nija people, i hope u can now see that na Fiyah dey purnish us o. Buhari don ready to make Nija beta, buh na Fiyah no gree update o, and dats part of Kwaraption...

So if u na hear say, EFCC don arrest Buhari..ah sori, I mean Fiyah, no b because say she embezzle or swallow money o, na because of her failure to update regularly.

May God purnish d devil wey no allow Fiyah to take care of her story... This story is getting sick right now, and only ur update fit make am GET WELL SOON...

Happy Ileya to all HERO TEAM members....

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2016
@fiyah ooo, where at thou.... You are making me vexation ooo undecided
Re: Silent Seduction by MissRelly: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2016
gud morning everybody,fiyah how studies i hope u are doing great but abeg o update quick b4 person go vex infact people don vex......have a nice day pls update 2day
Re: Silent Seduction by RichieBrown(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2016
fiyah fiyah fiyah hwva na, update na

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by KINGS100(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
fiyah where at thou? U hv got me swallowing my siliver for so long, will u serve the belicious already! You doing gr8 but u hv got to work on your update dear.
Re: Silent Seduction by ceejaay(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
fiyah nw please come and update now u wan kill person

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by charles2422(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
more ink to your pen. waiting patiently for update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.