Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489303 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by ugwum007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
ROYH:
fobiflex, thats true bro, but at the other hand, note that this writer's are not collecting a dime from us, also remember that no matter how wonderful and captivating the story might be, we are'nt the one buying them data/subscribing for them... Truly, they are keeping us on our toes and moreover, even seun can never do something about it because the story they are posting online continously for us are been plagarised back to back by many publishers claming Fake Author And Yet, They Continue Posting It, I Didnt Say You Are Not Saying The Fact Here , But Just Leting You That, They Didnt OWE Us A Dime, Its Their Choice, Whether They Continue It Or Not...
The Best Thing For Those Writers Is That They Shouldnt Start What They Can't Finish..

#TEAM_HERO

BUSTED CITIZEN
calaohuru(m), tpssy(f), mismore(f), elisha90(m), ayoxelee(m), hafsydaz, ugwum007(m), arosunshine(m), Free101(m), K2DC(m), Dman00(m), Sparkles003(f), TOSINSESI, biggmusty(m), pelumzie(m) and 9 guest(s)

Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *giving Them "commenting pills" Start Showing The Work Of My Pills grin
[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED
#T34M H3RO
[/size]

i was busted pants down, i love doing the reading alone.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for d update @Fiyah..
Re: Silent Seduction by Mario1983(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
wow wonderful found this interesting story this morning and an here, i duff my red cap for you
Re: Silent Seduction by Chommieblaq(f): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thumb up Fiyah
Re: Silent Seduction by aprilwise(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for the ever thrilling updates.
Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorhmienerd:

I think your new team name is Nairaland Derailer's Club. Ahn ahn, you guy sabi talk. Well I love it, it makes threads more lively
its with great pleasure and absolute Masturbation that i say thanks buddy..
Re: Silent Seduction by honourable356(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
I said it earlier when I finished reading few episode of this story... This is one he'll of a writer..
Ignoring the little errors here and there, this story is intriguing, captivating, interesting, held the readers spell bound and really unpredictable! I am tempted to ask,... Is this some kind of true life story or purely an imagination of the writer?? I am IMPRESSED!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Opeoluwa99:
TE4M H3RO I love you guys muahh
wow! Can't believe i just masturbated my brains out at d sight of this compliment..

And about that kiss u have 4 me, is it a Kiss-DANIEL kiss, or na after kissing those rotten toothed mates of mine-kiss kiss..?

Abeg if na the latter kiss, am afraid i can't accept it... Not after being present when we took those guys to d dentist 4 medical checkup, the dentist told those guys plainly that, The germs wey dey inside their mouth fit corrupt your phone by just receiving a call frm them.... Thats why they are V.i.p's on 2go and NL. (text mssg only) No amount of blood of chisus or Fiyahcide can get rid of it..

Those guys dey download germs to their mouth day in day out...
I no mention name o.
Abeg spare me d Deadly kiss...

HERO has been concluded. All thanks to SmartestPopQUEEN 4 diz

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
.... and absolute Masturbation that i say thanks buddy..
Lol, So U R A Member Of the Vaseline Crew Right?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! Can't believe i just masturbated my brains out at d sight of this compliment..

And about that kiss u have 4 me, is it a Kiss-DANIEL kiss, or na after kissing those rotten toothed mates of mine-kiss kiss..?

Abeg if na the latter kiss, am afraid i can't accept it... Not after being present when we took those guys to d dentist 4 medical checkup, the dentist told those guys plainly that, The germs wey dey inside their mouth fit corrupt your phone by just receiving a call frm them.... Thats why they are V.i.p's on 2go and NL. (text mssg only) No amount of blood of chisus or Fiyahcide can get rid of it..

I no mention name o.

THUNDER FIRE U!

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
its with great pleasure and absolute Masturbation that i say thanks buddy..
You have p..b..m (fill in the missing letters)

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mrlemuel:

THUNDER FIRE U!
Dear customer, your subscription to the Mtn THUNDER FIRE U! Service have failed due to insurfficient account balance. Pls load a recharge card and try again later. Thank you for choosing MTN and this wayward life. grin

7 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by amtalkin(f): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Interesting. I'm following hope some post are not hidden??

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Dear customer, your subscription to the Mtn THUNDER FIRE U! Service have failed due to insurfficient account balance. Pls load a recharge card and try again later. Thank you for choosing MTN and this wayward life. grin
Lmao! You need medical attention bro. chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Dear customer, your subscription to the MTN's THUNDER FIRE U! Service have failed due to insufficient account balance. Please load a recharge card and try again later. Thank you for choosing MTN and this wayward life. grin
HAHAHAHA, THIS ONE PASS ME O...
Whalahi, U Need Spiritual Attention.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Fiyah, you are one of the best in this section, keep it up. Keep the updates coming.
Re: Silent Seduction by JummyGee: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wow.....wonderful story. God bless you
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Blessinzy:
wininiel....I see u
Hey...... momma .I sight you too
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

I no mention name o.

This boy is sick ooo

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:

Lwbmh...... But wait dis guy is nor sick...... Na Im gan gan be disease...... He needs help

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by yeminiz(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
THIS LIFE IS SOMETHING ELSE...DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITY
NA UR OWN STRONG PASS (OGIDI GAN)

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by JohnAdeDavid(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
All thanks to fiyah for making orobo (fat) by feeding me with this amazing write up...Nice one girl...u never noticed its been long I comment abi..Much Love #Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Twinkle004(f): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tori & Jo path crossing in a bitter-sweet way Fiyah well done
Re: Silent Seduction by spikedawson: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tgold1:

Lwbmh...... But wait dis guy is nor sick...... Na Im gan gan be disease...... He needs help

Tgold1 ,TheBlessedMAN, Mrlemuel How did you three survive secondary school Wild guess.

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You have p..b..m (fill in the missing letters)
who start am? No b u? Abeg complete am jor... How i wan tey know say na PROBLEM u wan write?

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
yeminiz:

THIS LIFE IS SOMETHING ELSE...DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITY
NA UR OWN STRONG PASS (OGIDI GAN)
am just trying 2 b lyk Chisus buddy... Love thy enemies atall cost...

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by TheBlessedMAN: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
spikedawson:

Tgold1 ,TheBlessedMAN, Mrlemuel How did you three survive secondary school Wild guess.
we survive nooni... Abi if we no survive, we no fit complete our registration 4 Nairaland na...? Abi guys? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Fidelismaria: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Oh GOD I Sense Trouble Tori Moving In With Jo?Dat Is Gonna B A Disaster I Tink Ebiere Is Sick With Cancer Dat Z Y She Now Wants To B Around
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
we survive nooni... Abi if we no survive, we no fit complete our registration 4 Nairaland na...? Abi guys? cheesy

Yels Na!!!!!

Though, tis not easy to single handedly have B3 in Agric Sc and have E8 in all other subjects!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
spikedawson:

We Survived Simply Because We Dinnor Die There!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tan q @fiyah grin
Re: Silent Seduction by Oche211(m): 12:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Twinkle004:
Tori & Jo path crossing in a bitter-sweet way
Fiyah well done
for where. This one that fiyah keeps twisting the story like skipping rope. Anything can happen even in the car b4 they get to the house. Let's watch nd see.
BTW, The suspense is good sha. So fiyah well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (70) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.