Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Silent Seduction - Literature (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489533 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by Blessytee(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Well done ma'am

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by MizXplendour(f): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin ;Djust eating my popcorn.....

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

#############just eating my popcorn.....

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

#############

grin

############# grin

hαppy birthday to me. e

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 12:58am On Sep 28, 2016
MizXplendour:

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

#############
grin

############# grin

hαppy birthday to me. e
. .
. .
Happy Birthday Miss... #BlessUp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by BekBek(m): 1:08am On Sep 28, 2016
Somebody please tell fiyah to stop this. She has broken my ♥ times without no.

Fiyah, why would Tori say NO, Just why, cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2016
And She said no,, and broke my heart as I read it... But why?? embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Cirphrank(m): 2:48am On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Fiyah! Na wa 4u o, you tryna kill me Ugh

Tobi don too suffer sha...
Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 4:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Babe what's the meaning of this?
Re: Silent Seduction by YINKS89(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
dnt knw wah to say at dis junction.
Re: Silent Seduction by Abuklaw(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2016
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><
Re: Silent Seduction by Abuklaw(m): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Being a professional ghost reader is hurting my personal self. I have been following this unqualifiable literary work right from day one but dropped just a single comment ever since.

Rafiyah (your name is even a story on its own), you're so good that I won't mind joining your numerous admirers. This story is full of many life lessons I will paraphrase in the next paragraph.

Robin sharma says "who will cry for you when you die?" Ebiere shouldn't have allowed are personal problem to deprive jo of the much needed mother attention. Not every story has a good ending. She might have died without anyone to cry for her. Not even jo since she refuse to impact her life in the most important perspective.

Jo shouldn't have blamed tori for her problems. Digression is a serious psychological disorder. She tends to shift anger to the indirect and presumed inferior person for her woes. In life, nobody is the cause of our predicament but ourselves, we shouldn't allow problems to get to us before moving forward and control our emotion. She might just have killed tori because of her not so serious personal problems.

Tori being the lead character of the story epitomises what a life we should live. Her personal problems didn't get much out of her. She waded stronger in the face of adversaries. Her quote "never to let herself down in whatever condition" suffice a solution to the numerous psychological and physical problems we are facing.

The title of the story may not be clear to some people. I just want to think critically and come up with the answer to this question, who has silently seduce who?

BTW, all the move men shedding tears, are you guys for real? I find it hard to believe you're really doing it or literally doing it. Anyway, thanks for tears, I have enough to wet my flower plants.

Thank you fiyah for driving us through the journey so far. Ysadiq come and enjoy this one oooo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silent Seduction by ysadiq(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Abuklaw:
Being a professional ghost reader is hurting my personal self. I have been following this unqualifiable literary work right from day one but dropped just a single comment ever since.

Rafiyah (your name is even a story on its own), you're so good that I won't mind joining your numerous admirers. This story is full of many life lessons I will paraphrase in the next paragraph.

Robin sharma says "who will cry for you when you die?" Ebiere shouldn't have allowed are personal problem to deprive jo of the much needed mother attention. Not every story has a good ending. She might have died without anyone to cry for her. Not even jo since she refuse to impact her life in the most important perspective.

Jo shouldn't have blamed tori for her problems. Digression is a serious psychological disorder. She tends to shift anger to the indirect and presumed inferior person for her woes. In life, nobody is the cause of our predicament but ourselves, we shouldn't allow problems to get to us before moving forward and control our emotion. She might just have killed tori because of her not so serious personal problems.

Tori being the lead character of the story epitomises what a life we should live. Her personal problems didn't get much out of her. She waded stronger in the face of adversaries. Her quote "never to let herself down in whatever condition" suffice a solution to the numerous psychological and physical problems we are facing.

The title of the story may not be clear to some people. I just want to think critically and come up with the answer to this question, who has silently seduce who?

BTW, all the move men shedding tears, are you guys for real? I find it hard to believe you're really doing it or literally doing it. Anyway, thanks for tears, I have enough to wet my flower plants.

Thank you fiyah for driving us through the journey so far. Ysadiq come and enjoy this one oooo.
I have been with fiyah all through never knew her to be rofiyah. that's good

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2016
fiyah, warris this na embarassed the suspense is too much.........awwww my dear tobi, I feel sad for him. Biko nu come and update sharperly cool grin
Re: Silent Seduction by Oderanwa(f): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2016
oooh! nice one
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
mhiz:
fiyah, warris this na embarassed the suspense is too much.........awwww my dear tobi, I feel sad for him. Biko nu come and update sharperly cool grin

Thanks oooo..... The babe just wanna kill me ni..... But I refused to be killed.... Even if I'll be killed it will be after tori becomes Mine!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Tori why?.…......
Re: Silent Seduction by whyteboyz03(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Hi Fiyah, pls can I have your mobile number ? I'd like to speak with u
quote author=fiyah post=49591692]Hey guys.
I'm so grateful.

Like super grateful.

I am especially grateful to everyone that read. I really appreciate and i'm grateful to readers that read and still, without reluctance comment. Grateful to everybody that still followed SS despite infrequent updates. You are just amazing.

Thanks to everybody that shared helpful critiques. It really helped me get better.

Thanks to TEAM HERO. You have made this thread especially fun. Reading theblessedman's hilarious comments is actually something. You guys are just wonderful.

Thanks to the mods that took Silent Seduction to front-page twice giving it this much attention. Like 200,000+ views in 3 months or so, I still can't believe it!!!

Thanks to co writers that urged me on. The likes of My bro, Mattkent. Big sis smartestpopqueen
My second big sis, Mrs Explorer and my other big sis, PamelB who had actually been silent but fortunately got busted.

I'm using this post to say I'm slowly coming to the end of silent seduction and the ride had been fun with you guys. Just a few more updates to go and we would be done here.

Words can't really express how very grateful I am. I love you guys so very much.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ceejaay(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
fiyah ur d best but I didn't see that coming Tori rejecting that's crazy
Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
MizXplendour:

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

thatx the ehmmmm Mmmm...

#############

grin

############# grin

hαppy birthday to me. e

Women self..

Tori just said no to tobi and u re eating pop corn undecided

well happy birthday to u.. Abeg pass me small pop corn as continue to investigate the relationship between Women and saying No to men grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
fiyah will deliberatly be making my heart skip.. angry

Why will tori say No ? considering the amount tobi spent to get that surprise in shape.. undecided

Its like tori doesn't know of the word RECession: undecided undecided

if na me be tobi eh...

I'll just ...

wetin u wan hear? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ajaxtea(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
She said No because of her condition, guess she wanted the best for Tobi.....

Besides is she aware of Jo's and Ebiere relationship with her

Good job @Fiyah

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by ojuolu(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
When i started reading this story, i sensed the intrigues, the suspense, the turnings and the making of a classic. I haven't been disappointment at anytime from the very first update. Fiyah, Please consider writing (even if it is on a part time) as a profession. I see stuffs, i mean great stuffs in you. More ink dear...
Re: Silent Seduction by adroitAy(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think I understand Tori's refusal. She doesn't want to saddle herself on Tobi. She's got a large heart I'll say. But, she should allow Tobi make that decision.
Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tgold1:

And when did you become an ambulance?
With your wow wow wow!!!
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
ajaxtea:
She said No because of her condition, guess she wanted the best for Tobi.....

Besides is she aware of Jo's and Ebiere relationship with her

Good job @Fiyah
I think Tori is thinking Tobi wants to marry her bcuz of her condition, not knowing Tobi had been wanting to propose to her b4 she had dat accident. Maybe she's thinking Tobi wants to marry her bcuz he do not want her to always think of her condition.
Re: Silent Seduction by Agromuda(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ebiere now confirm that Dr. Johanna is her missing daughter.Family reconciliation tin on point. Plz Tori dnt ignore tobi's proposal, he may get onto the sick bed oo.
Another lesson learnt is never to procrastinate. She wld av saved hersef from long emotional stress if she had gotten the information about hw she got to the orphanage from Matron. "Mother".
Fiyah...!!! More wisdom to Ur brain ma.

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by MizXplendour(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
NuelChesby:

Women self..

Tori just said no to tobi and u re eating pop corn undecided

well happy birthday to u.. Abeg pass me small pop corn as continue to investigate the relationship between Women and saying No to men grin grin

lol zzzx ha ha ha ha ha ha Wetin concern me...

popcorn not αvαible @ the moment plz try again later....

#xmiless

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Lorexinoh(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Tori shud plzi accept tobi o...
Re: Silent Seduction by hebenz(m): 1:16am On Sep 29, 2016
hmm....
dis na ghen ghen ooo
Re: Silent Seduction by clarkmos15(m): 1:42am On Sep 29, 2016
fiyah hope tobi would not slap tori
Re: Silent Seduction by MZmitchelle: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Tori why? No! You can't say no. Fiyah, please do something .
Re: Silent Seduction by K2DC(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Thumbs up @fiyah....more ink to your pen
Re: Silent Seduction by totalhouse(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Fiyah, you are just amazing .can't just stop reading this great piece. I thought I have had enough after oyinprince's Tarasha came to a temporary suspension.... Here is another piece I keep longing to see and read a new update. You are too 'fiyah',I mean too much. Keep this good work up...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.