Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Silent Seduction - Literature (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Silent Seduction (489511 Views)

LETHAL SEDUCTION //An Erotica / Evil Seduction (episode 2) - A Picture Story / Evil Seduction: A Short Picture Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Seduction by elisha90(m): 12:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Fiyah I simply love u......., u just inspired the hell outta my sleepy brain. Tanks dearest mind of pages.... U rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by 49cents(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2016
i knew my delicious fiyah will post some delicious update........

twas super cool

another wait for update begins

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by dhara18(m): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2016
fiyah:
Gosh!!!

I'm sorry guys. I kept you waiting for too long and that was why I just had to update today.

This update is kind of rushed, kindly ignore any form of error
how i wished the story is longer than this.....you can still continue this fiyah, got many things to write abt...you are a good writer, DON'T STOP PLS!!!!!! embarassed
Re: Silent Seduction by Adesina12: 1:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Weldone bae!!!
Re: Silent Seduction by Ridwan1821: 1:58am On Sep 26, 2016
That update was a great one. More ink to ur pen @Fiyah. Pls don't keep us waiting for this long again undecidedundecided
Re: Silent Seduction by Tgold1(m): 2:56am On Sep 26, 2016
What else can I say...... Fiyah, pls marry me...... So that I'll have direct access to all your stories.... You are great....mmWaahh!!!!

TEAM HERO Ni

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 5:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Nice update fiyah..... 'What can make a twin hate her other twin?? I am still wondering' Please can u rush another update?? Lols
Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow i just cant stop wowwing. I dnt even know what to say to u FIYAH, this is good.

So jo has been the one with the pic all along, the one the old woman said wasnt there except for the note ebiere wrote to her, does it mean jo knew or.................................
I'm curious, cant wait for the next update o.

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by laikas: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Tgold1:
What else can I say...... Fiyah, pls marry me...... So that I'll have direct access to all your stories.... You are great....mmWaahh!!!!

TEAM HERO Ni
yhu are a very greedy man

3 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by yorhmienerd(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Tgold1:

TEAM HERO Ni
Wetin you dey talk, our introduction is next week and I'm a very jealous type so back off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
fiyah go kill person

somebody correct me if am wrong but does dat mean jo is tori's twin sister?? seeing as d pics shows ebiere and her twin daughters and tobi previously mentioned dat tori had jo's eyes kai na wa

chai!!! waiting for d next update ti confirm my theory
Re: Silent Seduction by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
fiyah go kill person

somebody correct me if am wrong but does dat mean jo is tori's twin sister?? seeing as d pics shows ebiere and her twin daughters and tobi previously mentioned dat tori had jo's eyes kai na wa

chai!!! waiting for d next update to confirm my theory
Re: Silent Seduction by rachealfst(f): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Thanks fiyah, this story rocks
Re: Silent Seduction by blazinglove(f): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2016
I started from page 0-55 and i knew if I had continued like that without dropping any comment, my wickedness for pass Adolf Hitler.

Fiyah you're better than good!
Thank you for this beautiful piece of art..
#teamtobiri2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by ammy4id: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Nice update RAFIYAH

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by Gpac123(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Fiyah... I swear to god u are damn good writer.. Have been a ghost reader of this story but i just have to comment now.. U are so good... I wish i can write like you..
Re: Silent Seduction by Bashnigga(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2016
All hail fiyah "FIYAH FIYAH FIYAH " girl u rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Jellymusty(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
I know Tori and Jo are related.
Re: Silent Seduction by missuniverse(f): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Silent Seduction by Olabantu(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
I saw this coming and I came....reconciliation things on point
Re: Silent Seduction by Chromite: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Perfect!
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
You Are Damm Right Dude
Olabantu:
I think I can see Jo and Tori been blood sisters in the long run, not gonna be surprised if Jo ends up with Marcus after all everyone deserves a second chance...Well Fiyah is a matron of suspence and twists...na she know where her story dey lead
read her last updates
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
EBIERE Is D Main Caused Of Dix, Just Because Of Her Not Showing Motherly Care Toward Jor As A Mother, Had It Been She Make Herself Available For Jo As A Real Mother After Jo Was Been Adopted Then, Probably, Jo Would Had Shown Her The Picx THAT She(ebiere) left With Her Twins Then, but Naada, Instead, She WAS Busy Flying All Over The COUNTRY, Making Jo Getting D Feeling Of Not Being Wanted+Showing Her D Fact That She Was/Is An Adopted Child...
JO gan gan na mad girl, she allowed her physical status to get into her head and making her lose up her humanity feelings, jo should be caring and loving to anybody around her judging from a condition of circumstances, But Yet, She Is Busy Forming STRONG Head And Not knowing Tori Is A Twin Sister, Tori Won't Forgive U Jo And Ebiere, Una Be Animals..

Fiyah, For Dix Masterpiece Update, I Dash You Tgold1 Patapata, yormienerd, abeg come take ur bride price...
theblessedman, e don showcase oo, drag mrlemuel along

**As I Don Write My Comment B4+hailing+greeting, na so i tap red button and now, i gat nothing to write dan fiyah, i dash u tgold1 4 dix updates* and busted Chitizen
Viewing this topic: Danrister(m), kolatobs(m), princesslade10(f), Nelton(m), chidosky30(f), tastygmgb25, HannahGrace(f), mhiztee, Ijehk7(m) and 11 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
BEENUEL:
. [size=15pt]Nahhhhh, you no who I be? cool, a friend to Dangote's brother. undecided....Nuelchester just say you want one, Army colour will be cool grin[/size]

Oya come with Zebra colour Iphone7 because Fiyah just updated grin grin
Re: Silent Seduction by NuelChesby: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fiyah dn turn tori to cripple angry
Who wan marry cripple for this buharified era abeg? grin grin
Re: Silent Seduction by CivilzedTyger(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
NuelChesby:
Fiyah dn turn tori to cripple angry
Who wan marry cripple for this buharified era abeg? grin grin
Abeg epp me ask am oo.

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by QueenofAfrica: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
smiley Fiyah......abeg carry dey go..... You are better than the best!!
infact! I dey hail ooooo

More updates pleasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silent Seduction by Fidelismaria: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
how sad
Re: Silent Seduction by Chicent(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
ROYH:
EBIERE Is D Main Caused Of Dix, Just Because Of Her Not Showing Motherly Care Toward Jor As A Mother, Had It Been She Make Herself Available For Jo As A Real Mother After Jo Was Been Adopted Then, Probably, Jo Would Had Shown Her The Picx THAT She(ebiere) left With Her Twins Then, but Naada, Instead, She WAS Busy Flying All Over The COUNTRY, Making Jo Getting D Feeling Of Not Being Wanted+Showing Her D Fact That She Was/Is An Adopted Child...
JO gan gan na mad girl, she allowed her physical status to get into her head and making her lose up her humanity feelings, jo should be caring and loving to anybody around her judging from a condition of circumstances, But Yet, She Is Busy Forming STRONG Head And Not knowing Tori Is A Twin Sister, Tori Won't Forgive U Jo And Ebiere, Una Be Animals..

Fiyah, For Dix Masterpiece Update, I Dash You Tgold1 Patapata, yormienerd, abeg come take ur bride price...
theblessedman, e don showcase oo, drag mrlemuel along

**As I Don Write My Comment B4+hailing+greeting, na so i tap red button and now, i gat nothing to write dan fiyah, i dash u tgold1 4 dix updates* and busted Chitizen
Viewing this topic: Danrister(m), kolatobs(m), princesslade10(f), Nelton(m), chidosky30(f), tastygmgb25, HannahGrace(f), mhiztee, Ijehk7(m) and 11 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]

the not showing of motherly care was for a reason......"hustle hard". Which finally paid off, Now she has the money and settled, she can properly show the care and all which she is ready to do.
So dont blame Ebiere, U wud have blamed her if after the whole runnings nothing came out.
Re: Silent Seduction by precychamp(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
God bless you Fiyah.... you're more than good.
Re: Silent Seduction by ROYH(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chicent:

the not showing of motherly care was for a reason......"hustle hard". Which finally paid off, Now she has the money and settled, she can properly show the care and all which she is ready to do.
So dont blame Ebiere, U wud have blamed her if after the whole runnings nothing came out.
it Paid Off Fine But Which Care Is She Ready To Do Now Than The Basic
So, Meaning Because Of Poverty, Make My Mama Abandon Me Baba , What If Tori Was No More, Na Who She Wan Show Care 4??
Hustling Hard Dox Not Warrant Abandon Of Children Jhor

1 Like

Re: Silent Seduction by dasauce(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
intriguing... fiyah please update

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (70) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.