Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies (726 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Why Is It That When You Are Successful Girls Will Not Leave You Alone / For Guys Which Will U Choose, Ladies Not For U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by donestk(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Has anyone noticed this? Or is just Mother Nature play of balance?
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
it's fallacy...undecided

Some women work their butts off and still create time to look good. undecided Looking good is good business. winkwink

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Rexhenrex(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
true to a point most times, is beccause the successful ladies have no time for excessive artworks on there face..imagine a lady who is a banker where would she see the time to paint her face?? The jobless ones have that kinda time so what do u expect? my people say where you the work na there you the chop so. the jobless ones spend more time trying to beauty there self and they are the ones with the mentality of her husband is supposed to provide all her needs.and to tell you the truth the ones that are successful are more beautiful because beauty lies in the brain better Marry an average,successful,intelligent independent woman than a pretty dummy whose selling point as facial beauty alone

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by lytech1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
They have less time to apply artifical make up compare to the jobless ladies plus they have a lot running on their mind
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by eph12(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Not true. So not true.
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=13pt]Facts:
DO YOU KNOW,

The amount of hours ladies use in applying make up is the same amount of time used in constructing a car

Ladies and Make up= Arsenal and Wenger grin[/size]

Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wrong believe
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
it's fallacy...undecided

Some women work their butts off and still create time to look good. undecided
Looking good is good business. winkwink

A big fallacy.

OP, you couldn't be more wrong. I have sisters, they have friends, I have friends of my own, and I have good eyesight.
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Haute:

A big fallacy.

OP, you couldn't be more wrong. I have sisters, they have friends, and I have good eyesight.

Yay! grin

he agrees with me!
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

Yay! grin

he agrees with me!

Lol...never knew I was The Antagonist. cheesy

Lemme do some recon work on your diary. Brb in a Jupiter jiffy. grin
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Haute:

Lol...never knew I was The Antagonist. cheesy

Lemme do some recon work on your diary. Brb in a Jupiter jiffy. grin

uh....Don't do anything I wouldn't do. wink

Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

uh....Don't do anything I wouldn't do. wink

Haha! NL needs a smirking emoticon. tongue
Re: Why Are Successful And Working Class Ladies Not So Cute As 'unsuccessful' Ladies by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Haute:

Haha! NL needs a smirking emoticon. tongue
I know, right?

(1) (Reply)

9 Stages You Go Through When Your Favorite Couple Breaks Up / Foods To Help You Perform Excellent In Bed / Is Obama's Daughter Smoking Weed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.