Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? (16346 Views)

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Have you seen any? This is quite massive I must confess and I don't think milk will ever run dry in this..lolzzzz!!!
- See more at source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-any-thin-lady-with-big.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by vickodedon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is my first time of even seeing a breast. I will check
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by DRISKLEF(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Can this breast put food on our table?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by SweetieConstie(f): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:

Lmao!! gringrin
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by JoeCutie(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Judging from the picture, this is a clear illustration of Federal System Of Government, where both the Central government (FG) and the State(s) have equal authority. Look at the Ass (the FG) and the Breasts (the States), you'd see that they are equally powerful. No one can intimidate the other. You do me, I do you! You shake your own, I shake my own. You flaunt your own, I flaunt my own. That's equality!

Suffice it...this is exactly what Nigeria needs now: True Federalism
. cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by ajasbaba(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
she must be sick and pretending it is a blessing.
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by DRISKLEF(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
SweetieConstie:

Lmao!! gringrin
LOL.

Like seriously though, just wondering. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wtf is this
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Carefully explain the relevance of this post in Nigerian lives.
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

Have you seen any? This is quite massive I must confess and I don't think milk will ever run dry in this..lolzzzz!!!
- See more at source http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/07/have-you-seen-any-thin-lady-with-big.html

I knew it will be you liana. You and big boobs ehn.. My suspicions are rising wink tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by JoeCutie(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

sad
Modified. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by herzern(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
who will believe this??.....this is clear Photo-Market

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Julietcutie(f): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too big
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Modified. wink
Lol
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Boom shocked
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
new247:
Boom shocked
What
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
who will believe this??.....this is clear Photo-Market
It not photo Margaret
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by fox26: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
yes I have seen bigger than the ones you showing us. my girlfriend has fatter boobs, so are you answered now?
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
The person that created this thread must have big boobs grin grin grin tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Lianabae(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
No I don't oh tips
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

No I don't oh tips

uh.. Do,you mean *hips tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by ajokeade920: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
kile leyi.......
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=thesuave10 post=47816850]

uh.. Do,you mean *hips tongue[/quote
She got it l
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lianabae:

No I don't oh tips
What ?
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by thesuave10(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=24hourNigeriane post=47818808][/quote]

lol.. I'm guessing your the reporter on "hips blog" wink tongue
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by lokito: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mscheeew!!! I don find breast sotey I click link my MB finish. Rush go buy MTN 750 subscribe fast fast only to open link see blom-blo
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by HashtagMoniker(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
We guys cannot trust everything we see now cause a lot of dem are fake even some women
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
wink
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by Dannidom(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
JoeCutie:
Judging from the picture, this is a clear illustration of Federal System Of Government, where both the Central government (FG) and the State(s) have equal authority. Look at the Ass (the FG) and the Breasts (the States), you'd see that they are equally powerful. No one can intimidate the other. You do me, I do you! You shake your own, I shake my own. You flaunt your own, I flaunt my own. That's equality!

Suffice it...this is exactly what Nigeria needs now: True Federalism
. cheesy
excuse me mr where is the ass
Re: Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? by new247: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dannidom:
excuse me mr where is the ass
Saw it in the link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.