Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) (2424 Views)

How To Make Fish Stew / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Fish Roll / How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
This is to aid leaners and admirers of the fish stew posted here https://www.nairaland.com/3241857/how-cook-nigerian-fish-stew

I would be taking you on a step-by-step procedure with pictures as given by the OP.

1. Boil the fresh fish separately with onion and salt, keep aside.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by bigtt76(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
2. 3 tablespoonfuls of tomato paste ( already boiled, blended tomatoes)
3 large red fresh peppers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
3. Then, fry the tomatoes with onion, fresh pepper and seasoning same way Nigerian tomato stew is made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
4. Check for seasoning and salt, add the fish stock and if it's still thick, add some water to lighten before emptying into the pot of already cooked fish. Place on low heat and allow to simmer, let that delicious stew taste seep into the fish before turning off the heat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
All you have to do now is let it steam. I wash my hands!! Thanks!!

Cc:: Twinkie8, MissyB3, tjskii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Donniefred(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bros which phone are you using? Super clean pics! smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Impressed. .

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by martyns303(m): 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Donniefred:
Bros which phone are you using? Super clean pics! smiley

Taken with HTC desire 500

2 Likes

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 24, 2016
❤Nice. Joseph1832ng or just plain Joseph1832 whichever you are taday ,can you make this?
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Yyeske(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Love this

1 Like

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by joseph1832ng: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Nice. Joseph18 32ng or just plain Jose ph1832 whichever you are taday ,can you make this?
What if I can, what's it to you?
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2016
joseph1832ng:
What if I can, what's it to you?
I'm looking fer a good house boy grin
.... answer my question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by joseph1832ng: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm looking fer a good house boy grin
.... answer my question
You know you're serious looking to get what you're asking for.

Cut it out! I'm not in for your games. Please let this be the least time you mention my moniker if you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you.
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
joseph1832ng:
You know you're serious looking to get what you're asking for.

Cut it out! I'm not in for your games. Please let this be the least time you mention my moniker if you have nothing concrete to say.

Thank you.
Why are you so serious these days Joseph?
Huh You used ta play along with me before.
Anyway, about calling you "bug headed",you are.
You've a big ego and yer a bit of a know-it-all
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by joseph1832ng: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Why are you so serious these days Joseph?
Huh You used ta play along with me before.
Anyway, about calling you "bug headed",you are.
You've a big ego and yer a bit of a know-it-all
Thank you very much. Only know little and stiff heads call others 'know it all' cos they're empty headed.

Now please do piss off and stay off my mention.
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Thank you very much. Only know little and stiff heads call others 'know it all' cos they're empty headed.

Now please do piss off and stay off my mention.
Not like that I won't.
Yer really rude. You've always been rude from the 1st.
And you make a big deal out of very small things.
...❤
But I know 2 that I'm not handling things with finesse

Let me rectify this mistake.
I don't mean 2 be rude, I was only explaing myself and why I called you "big head".

Now!! I will leave yer mentions.
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by joseph1832ng: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Not like that I won't.
Yer really rude. You've always been rude from the 1st.
And you make a big deal out of very small things.
...❤
But I know 2 that I'm not handling things with finess

Let me rectify this mistake.
I don't mean 2 be rude, I was only explaing myself and why I called you "big head".

Now!! I will leave a yer mentions.
Whatever! Now piss off!.
Re: How To Cook Nigerian Fish Stew (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
joseph1832ng:
Whatever! Now piss off!.
grin you just have 2 ta shout something ugly after me??

(1) (Reply)

The Bush Meat I Killed In My House. picture / See The Big Catfish These People Caught / COCONUT FRIED RICE Recipe With Step-by-step Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.