Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone (16805 Views)

5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone / 5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / 11 Android Specifications To Look Out For Before Buying A New Phone (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by LuvU2: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thiwalade pls modify ur post. Its me luvu2 and i dont want my acc banned
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by piperson(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Limerick:

How much is your Phone Budget?
let's say 40k-45'
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by piperson(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Limerick:

How much is your Phone Budget?
let's say 40k-45k
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by NigerianScholar: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
seunoni34:

You said a big battery makes the phone stupidly heavy , and you're recommending a powerbank ? Is that not an extra weight on its own?
My phone has a 3000mah battery and its lighter than iphone/samsung.
Except you're using an iphone , any android phone below 3000mah in this time and age under this nepa condition is a no no. Infact if I see an affordable 4000mah now I'll gladly buy.
1. What phone is that
2. A phone with a battery of more dan 3000mah cant be less than 170g and thats very heavy and wont be comfortable to use
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by temmym4(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
fados4sure:

Bro am not in any way lying. If you think am lying, you can google LG-G5 battery life & see what people are talking about it. I am dam serious about heavy usage & don't forget it run on android 6 which optimize batter & also on Qualcomm Snapdragon that is own by United States compare to Tecno L8plus that is run by MTK that is a Chinnesse.

Come on bro. lets be plain here. let's be sincere with ourselves, This is no contest. when it comes to Battery life
A device that has Snapdragon cpu with 2800mAh battery is nothing compared to an MTK cpu with 5000mAh. are we even supposed to argue about all these? it s quite hilarious.

About snapdragon been from USA and MTK bn chinese, hmmm, i understand you and i know where u are goin. bro, tell u what? there was a time i hated chinese branded devices so much as well and i see people who uses it as classless fellows.
I decided to try my hands on one last year, funny thing is i have never looked back since.
from my own point of view, i will say apart from the Name and class, i see the
why get a popular branded device with a usual spec at an outrageous price when u can get the less popular one with probably a better spec at a lesser price. apart from the premium feel and some few hardware Performance of course.

I was on Samsung Galaxy S5 before getting a Hot Note last year, of course for half of the price i got the S5. To be sincere, i am more comfortable with the Chinese phone for my day to day activities compared to my previous Samsung, performance, battery wise and the rest.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by jammani(m): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
temmym4:

lol. u believe so much in your android thumbprint device, i shake my head for u.
All i need is... switch off your device and spend 15 seconds in your bootloader, switch on your device and 20 seconds in your system data from root storage and edit ur init file. then i can go to settings and giv it a new thumbprint recognition, by then u ll beg me on your knees to release your phone from bondage.

Dude. u r so lucky we ar online and isn't physical.

Lol. You are BadOo. Baaaaaadt guy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by donMIG(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ram n ba3 thats all
May b can
Has to b 7inch
Infinix hotnote team
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by Redman36(m): 1:49am On Aug 24, 2016
seunoni34:

JUST type the name of your device and add "specifications" to it and search on google.
e.g Gionee M5 specifications
thanks man. gonna check it out.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by jerome84(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
piperson:

the battery life is poor

in a country like nigeria

that's not true bros, been using the J5 for more than four months, the battery lasts me up to 8 hours minimum on core usage.
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by TheManfromKenya: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
bola4dprec:
Thanks 4 ur comment about three oukitel k4000 pro available for sale in Ilorin

how much ?
Re: What Are The Top 5 Features One Should Consider Before Getting A New Phone by bola4dprec(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
TheManfromKenya:

how much ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone / How To Block A Stolen Sim Card / Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.