Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This (10941 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some ladies are exactly like this, claiming to be saints but are actually just like this photo when eventually being tasted undecided

You now begin to wonder, why the Lai all these days

Like a friend says, if he discovers on wedding night that his spouse intentionally lied to him while they were dating, he would totally request for a legal divorce the next day grin

Keep your body for your spouse!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/when-she-says-shes-tight-and-you-ended.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

6 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin

5 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin hahaahaahaha.... Nice tree..
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
dis op z stingy

4 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'm not actually not like that, na economy cause am cheesy
IHATEPUZZY:
dis op z stingy
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by DRISKLEF(m): 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
LOL grin

What is that dude looking for in there?

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Smellymouth: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by WHITEWIZARD(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
I CAN RELATE
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
This tree na OLOSHO grin grin
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
you better don't, because it's actually hilarious grin grin grin
WHITEWIZARD:
I CAN RELATE
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
funny grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
the same question you should ask all guys, what do they always do there grin grin grin
DRISKLEF:
LOL grin

What is that dude looking for in there?
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
musquareni:
you better don't, because it's actually hilarious grin grin grin
LOL i have. from a sugar mummy though.
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
And that's why it's good to taste your products before taking it home cheesy coz i ain't paying for any china made pvssy grin
May God help us from dem girls grin
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin, hope she's not like this tree
WHITEWIZARD:
LOL i have. from a sugar mummy though.
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Vendoor(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
What kind of Tree is this now.... Someone, Infact Lalasticlala come cut it down grin
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by WHITEWIZARD(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
musquareni:
grin, hope she's not like this tree
close to.
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by musquareni(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
The economy won't affect you then cool
WHITEWIZARD:
close to.
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Mcowubaba: 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by IamLEGEND1: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now to enter that place na problem again..... Sex starter pack for 9ja looks like this.
-20ft long khaki harness.
-Raincoat
-Flashlight
-Firewood
-Matches
-Gen, laptop,Xbox one.
-Plastic chair.
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by laivwire(m): 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Reminds me of a guy who dated a neighbourhood girl. She insisted on No premarital sex and the guy reluctantly accepted although he made several trials she resisted and won't allow unless he paid bride price and other things. After dating for almost a year and buying all the items for introduction, he had her over for the night, once inside, he started pre-intimacy and plunged in, this place was like an overflowing river. Ehn ehn, maybe she was too turned on and wet. Early the next morning around 6am, Oga tried again, no pre-intimacy, no ceremony just jump in...yet! this place was an ocean. Oh boy, my guy bailed oh, asked her to leave and sold all the items he bought at give away prices on his street.

#True Story

4 Likes

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by policy12: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy
Na here we go see u undecided
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Na here we go see u undecided
undecided undecided
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
undecided undecided
Go away
I'm going to church
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
Go away
I'm going to church
And u nor invite me?
Did you deliver my message?
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
And u nor invite me?
Did you deliver my message?
durhhh.
Naughtynaughty, Sebi I told you nah cheesy
Smelly, I will talk 2 u on d other side after service. You dey fall my hand big tym undecided
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by jubrealguy(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2016
lol
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Smellymouth: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
MissHatey:
durhhh.
Naughtynaug.hty, Sebi I told you nah cheesy
Smelly, I will talk 2 u on d other side after service. You dey fall my hand big tym undecided
Why u come dey expose me na grin cheesy
U re very mad walahi grin

Me? Fall your hand? I nor fit na.. undecided
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Mary19: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by Moneybook: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2016
embarassed

Re: When She Says She's Tight And You Ended Up In There Like This by spanzed(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
lol....I dunno why u should claim what u aren't.....Men nowadays don't mind whether u are a virgin or not just make sure u are truthful in your dealings with your partner

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / -- / Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.