Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? (12036 Views)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by curvysola(f): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Question says ladies, not a queerly male hiding under a female identity. undecided
am sorry but ......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by obiorathesubtle: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy Mzpec.. Shebi I can be your brother??
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I think it's a healthy attitude. Looks change better or worse, it is out of our control to a large extent. My heart, mind and soul are who I am.

You're very correct on your theory about your inner self being who you are, which is why I think that how you feel on the inside is largely reflected on the outside. Still brings us back to the "self love" issue.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL.

Having Mzp.ecs as a sister would'nt be a bad idea at all. cheesy

Babe is so generous.
Generous you say? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by makydebbie(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
How many ladies on NL dress up or would dress up in the presence of their brother, cousin etc.?

No hard feelings.. cool

As for me, I usually dress up in the presence of my brother and even cousin brothers(the ones I grew up together with) cheesy cheesy

Keep it coming guys.. cool

Lalasticlala happy weekend.. cool
i wear pant in the house obviously he has seen everythingundecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Like seriously bruh.

I aint even joking right now. Even if just for a day. sad

Yes bruh, at that moment when mzpecs unhook's her bra... I can be a really good brother embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy Mzpec.. Shebi I can be your brother??
Ucant be my brother! grinundecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lsofdk:

Chaishocked
Na true I yarn
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

Generous you say? undecided
For real babes.

Do you need more brothers? embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Yes bruh, at that moment when mzpecs unhook's her bra... I can be a really good brother embarassed
Boss na, you too dey rush.

I'm the elder bruh, remember? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

Fa woze you ehn.. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by obiorathesubtle: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

Ucant be my brother! grinundecided
cry why na? But I'm Igbo too..
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
For real babes.

Do you need more brothers? embarassed
No, thank you! cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Boss na, you too dey rush.

I'm the elder bruh, remember? undecided

The younger brother is usually the sisters pet undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MUVA(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

Fa woze you ehn.. undecided

As long as we siblings, plz woze me embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cry why na? But I'm Igbo too..
Okay, i'm not Igbo tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by DRISKLEF(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
MUVA:

The younger brother is usually the sisters pet undecided
Bia, nor test my patience oh cheesy

When Mzpecs gets bullied by male folks, who stands to fight for her? Is it not the elder bruh?

So how dare you claim the pet position. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lisaflex(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lsofdk:
undecided seriously. i need to visit you @home o! grin
D door is open grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:

No, thank you! cool
hahaah see intentional brothers every were for you ohhh lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Silverlight2014: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
it's not principled for whatsoever reason to dress up in the presence of your grown up brothers. The fact of blood relation does not resolve the matter of mental rehearsal of visuals captured by the eyes. The brother after watching his sister's unclothedness might be triggered to engage in perversion sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Its all shades of wrong!!

I can't even dress comfortably in front of a girl not to talk of my brother..
why?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by qhutetomsel(f): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
why?
I've always lived a private life, personal room and bathroom.. No sisters! So undressing in front of anyone both male and female makes me uncomfortable sad sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
I've always lived a private life, personal room and bathroom.. No sisters! So undressing in front of anyone both male and female makes me uncomfortable sad sad
so logically, you can't UnCloth in the presence of your BF, correct?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by qhutetomsel(f): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
so logically, you can't UnCloth in the presence of your BF, correct?
lol! I will be able to answer your question when I have one wink..

Seriously,I'm working on it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by ronald4lif(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
curvysola:

am sorry but ......

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
qhutetomsel:
lol! I will be able to answer your question when I have one wink..

Seriously,I'm working on it embarassed
lol. Look how you technically escaped the question

Well, no need working on it. It's not completely bad. We all have things we don't like doing. So it's not bad
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by MzPecs(f): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lalasticlala embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Orubebe01: 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
MzPecs:
Lalasticlala embarassed embarassed
He will respond to you if you promise him that snake will be added to the threadgrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Lsofdk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lisaflex:

D door is open grin
See Groovegrin …I'm on my waywink
btw I'll be needing your vote from monday for the Mr. NL competition
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by emmyluizzz: 1:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
Nothing bad In that. Though my brothers knw when to excuse themselves when I want to have a lady's time like after having my bath and other things. It depends on family principles.
I guess u Pple live in a one room sefcon
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Luckymay(f): 1:07am On Jul 24, 2016
emmyluizzz:

I guess u Pple live in a one room sefcon
You can guess whatever your brain cells tells you to. It's not my business what your guess is. And I will not indulge your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between A Boyfriend And A Bestie / What I Saw In A Brothel / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.