Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? (12074 Views)

Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2016
u spoke my mind. how i wish i have dis memento: i dope my hat 4 u sir.
kingphilip:
Some people be here forming if they are not comfortable they'll leave my room as if no be the room both of una de share

Nairalanders forming botty since methuselah turn 900years
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 26, 2016
hw old is dat ur broda nw?
Smhart1:
As I was reading it was like you are my sis. It is as bad as we don't lock the bathroom door when in the bathroom and vice versa, my bro come into my bathroom and speak to me when he need me while I take my bath and same with all of my sisters.......like we don't care
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by shulamitewoman(f): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Smhart1:
Come to my house and watch film. 5girls and a guy and we have turned our only brother to a lady grin
lol same wif me..my only brother sumtimes helps me wif d hook of my bra...he doesn't have a choice in d mist of 5gurls...
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Maiconyoung:
hw old is dat ur broda nw?
He is in his early thirties
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
shulamitewoman:
lol same wif me..my only brother sumtimes helps me wif d hook of my bra...he doesn't have a choice in d mist of 5gurls...
My sister that is how it goes.... Our brothers are the best[color=][/color] cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
den i reserve my comments
Smhart1:
He is in his early thirties
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Maiconyoung:
den i reserve my comments
There is nothing more to comment, it all depend on how one is brought up
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
ok o, bt my own case is different
Smhart1:
There is nothing more to comment, it all depend on how one is brought up
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Maiconyoung:
ok o, bt my own case is different
It can't be same in every home
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
i get ur point. it all depends on d mentality of parents dat brought up d children.
Smhart1:
It can't be same in every home
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i get ur point. it all depends on d mentality of parents dat brought up d children.
You're right
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
d way we were brought up, my dad frowns @ such tins so much nd we fear him alot. so we got used 2 it even afta his demise.
Smhart1:
You're right
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Smhart1(f): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Maiconyoung:
d way we were brought up, my dad frowns @ such tins so much nd we fear him alot. so we got used 2 it even afta his demise.
Awww.... I think ours for more complicated with the fact that we attended a boarding school and our parent don't frown at it plus our brother is indifferent about the whole thing.
. Sorry about your dad's loss
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2016
u re welcum.
Smhart1:
Awww.... I think ours for more complicated with the fact that we attended a boarding school and our parent don't frown at it plus our brother is indifferent about the whole thing.
. Sorry about your dad's loss
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by LieDetector(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
My sisters do this a lot... . But I couldn't care less sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by 3RNEST(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
My sisters undressed In front of me.. That's weird...
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin me and my sisters are so guilty of this... Well, we're still running around like kids buttnaked even our father is around... I really don't mind it... He's my father after all.. grin
I need to pay you a visit. And when I do, I want you to see me as a brother.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Vendoor:
I don't do it.... Cos it Trigger thoughts that maybe gratified in some other avenue.
See as you yellow like the Sun. But much like the Sun, that isn't your real complexion. I can bet Onila 's right hand you used to be as dark as the arctic night - wetin she dey use am do sef? Na only mumu topics she dey use am post.
So what avenue were you talking about? That hotel around the corner abi? Relax, I understand. I'm a Harvard graduate, c'mon.
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lisaflex:
Kini big deal? I do not even like putting on clothes wen at home,so do d math...
So when should I visit?
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 03, 2016
Haute:

I need to pay you a visit. And when I do, I want you to see me as a brother.

grin hahahahahaha... We shall see if u cud fit as a "broda "...
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by YoungGame: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by graphiti: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
247Potential:
Don't know how they manage but I have four sisters and none of them seem to mind that. I think it's awkward though .

U get sense!

TrapQueen77:
grin me and my sisters are so guilty of this... Well, we're still running around like kids buttnaked even our father is around... I really don't mind it... He's my father after all .. grin

SUPERPACK:
dont come back here to complain of brotherly rape o.

MzPecs:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's not gonna happen! tongue tongue

Eyahhhhh.........., it's a pity ladies think males think like them. A lady is not (usually) moved by a na.ked female - except in 'lesbo' cases; even in most cases, they aren't moved by naked males. As a matter of fact, they could even be turned off by such 'gory' sight. Males are not wired ds way! He was 'built' to be aroused by (pretty) females plz notice d emphasis on d 'female'-let d reader 'understand'.

MzPecs:

When I start like this, [b]my brother will be like "what is this one nah" he'll just leave the room . grin grin grin[/b]

Eyahhhhh..... and u never bothered to think/ask (him) why he feels 'awkward' when he catches a glimpse of ur 'assets'?!

Petol was 'wired' to explode in d presence of nak.ed fire. 'Why?', if u may ask: Itz not by accident, itz by (God's) design!

**Jejely walks out of thread**

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Dress Up In The Presence Of Your Brother? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Niggas will be wishing to be that your brother right now.
Lmaoo same thing ur wishing shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Saw In A Brothel / About To Conquer Another Born Again Pv$$y / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.