Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. (9965 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by OlujobaSamuel: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
And all the curses mentioned will go back to you with immediate effect.
I don't have time for your childish rants, seems the blow you suffered is affecting your reasoning so you can't read to understand.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Who doesn't know how much you and your likes hate Igbos? Wait until any crime news that has to do with Igbos come up and you will see how excited you will be.

Excited about Ibo failures and disgrace?

Are you sure you are not confusing Mo with yourself when it has to do with Yoruba matters.... it is akin to inviting a deadly curse when charlatans accuse with no evidence to back up..

You can't come up with any evidence to support your lie because there is none, I wasn't raised by bonobo monkeys......

*mic drop*, I'm not for this kain BS, go & solve your family ish offline!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Imagine Mo talking about maturity when we know the female SW tribalist here

Most times, I ignore crap like this cos it's redundant trying to teach an old blind,deaf and dumb dog new tricks... I'm however making an exception cos you sometimes come with sense, even if in this instance you definitely forgot it under your bunk bed..

The onus is on you to provide evidence of Mo as an "aggressor" since you've decided to put on your SE avenger cape on behalf of your sister (s)... cool

I offer neither apology nor explanation for my resolve to "defend" my tribe and our highly esteemed and much beloved culture, ethics and tradition from unnecessary tribal angst and onslaught from hypocritical cretins who unlook from their own regional wahala & make it their biz to transfer their pains to SW.

If being objective and nationalistic means looking like dumb DENDE when ignorant Mofos denigrate what's mine, I leave you to wear the crown and don the tribalistic toga with pride!!

You really tried it!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by BlackSeptember: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:

Most times, I ignore crap like this cos it's redundant trying to teach an old blind,deaf and dumb dog new tricks... I'm however making an exception cos you sometimes come with sense, even if in this instance you definitely forgot it under your bunk bed..

The onus is on you to provide evidence of Mo as an "aggressor" since you've decided to put on your SE avenger cape on behalf of your sister (s)... cool

I offer neither apology nor explanation for my resolve to "defend" my tribe and our highly esteemed and much beloved culture, ethics and tradition from unnecessary tribal angst and onslaught from hypocritical cretins who unlook from their own regional wahala & make it their biz to transfer their pains to SW.

If being objective and nationalistic means looking like dumb DENDE when ignorant Mofos denigrate what's mine, I leave you to wear the crown and don the tribalistic toga with pride!!

You really tried it!!! undecided
You are known for your promotion of tribalism on this forum.

Who doesn't know modath hates igbos and take time to celebrate their misfortune here.

Your tribalism is like peak milk its in you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by modath(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
You are known for your promotion of tribalism on this forum.

Who doesn't know mo hates igbos and take time to celebrate their misfortune here.

Your tribalism is like peak milk its in you

Who doesn't know? Of course no sound judgement having mofos will know, especially when they have no proof to back up their spurious & unfounded claims.. smiley

Keep throwing muck from your sewer in the hope something may stick, nothing do you, you go dey alright last last.....

*mic drop* Have the last word & take it to your bankers.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Let me know whenever you decide to stop lying.

modath:

Excited about Ibo failures and disgrace?

Are you sure you are not confusing Mo with yourself when it has to do with Yoruba matters.... it is akin to inviting a deadly curse when charlatans accuse with no evidence to back up..

You can't come up with any evidence to support your lie because there is none, I wasn't raised by bonobo monkeys......

*mic drop*, I'm not for this kain BS, go & solve your family ish offline!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's going back to you, back to you already.

OlujobaSamuel:
I don't have time for your childish rants, seems the blow you suffered is affecting your reasoning so you can't read to understand.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
LOL now you are jealous of your own brother. Are you ok

Almajiri1:

How does it feel knowing your Yoruba husband mounts you every now and then?How do you feel at such subdued state?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
Akwunakwuna.

It's going back to you with lightening speed.

Mkpi na-agbara oha ewu.

MrMcJay:

You typed a paragraph of trash without a single punctuation! You really need help. Go through my posts and see if I'm your level. You're infra-dig to me.

You intellectual vegetable, next time, learn to keep your mouth shut. It is not everything you put on Nairaland. It's your indiscretion that's making you get bashed.

Sayonara!

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who doesn't know that Modath is an immature she-male? The worst part is that nobody pays IT any attention. Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

BlackSeptember:

Imagine Modath talking about maturity when we know the female SW tribalist here

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Jorussia(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Akwunakwuna.

Mkpi na-agbara oha ewu.

pm me let's talk privately.politics is not war,its all about interests.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
Akwunakwuna.

Mkpi na-agbara oha ewu.

Lol.

Unu enweghị ebe obibi ọzụzụ.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
amtaken:
LOL now you are jealous of your own brother. Are you ok

It boggles the mind how you had such hatred for ndi ofe yet,couldn't resist them as in-laws?perhaps,you in it for money?how do you live with yourself knowing the tribe you loath so much mounts you every night,gives you orgasms,deposited ndi ofe seed in you which you conceived not long ago?Don't push it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol.
Upon all her hatred and shakara,na Yoruba dick impregnate am.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Almajiri1:

Upon all her hatred and shakara,na Yoruba dick impregnate am.

Don't mind her.

Her husband na Yoruba, her papa na APC. Make she tok nonsense again. She go smell pepper.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

Don't mind her.

Her husband na Yoruba, her papa na APC. Make she tok nonsense again. She go smell pepper.
She must start getting used to her father prostrating before Tinubu in burdillion.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by krasican(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
THE SITUATION OF A FLYING ANTELOPE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nyaa sokwaa gi, nwa Mkpi nwa Mkpi nwa mkpi.

MrMcJay:

Lol.

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
amtaken:
Nyaa sokwaa gi, nwa Mkpi nwa Mkpi nwa mkpi.

Greet your dad for me. He did a nice job training you. We all can see the sort of training you received.

Adios.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
So youre the daughter of a zombie

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2016
This is to inform all the monkeys around who think that I am bothered by whatever they vomit about me that I do not give a damn about them or their idle talks.

My life is much more than internet, unlike some of you who got no life.

In the first place you will never know who I am so I am not bothered about your trash.

My husband is from Ogun, that's what I said. You never can verify if it's true or not. Maybe he's from Kano or Ebonyi. Maybe I am not even married too. Kikikikikikikikikiki. Na una sabi!

I am from Enugu State, what makes you think it is not Anambra or Imo or even Benue? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am a lawyer. What if I am a fine artiste or an Architect or even a soccer player? Hehehehehehehehehe.

My dad is a politician who decamped from PDP to APC. What if it's a lie. Hajahajahaja.

You never can tell if whatever you think of me is the real deal or not?

What makes you think I am what you think you know me as?

Continue dedicating all your Nairaland time to me.

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

At the end of the day na God win and all your curse go back to you in Jesus name, amen!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
This is to inform all the monkeys around who think that I am bothered by whatever they vomit about me that I do not give a damn about them or their idle talks.

My life is much more than internet, unlike some of you who got no life.

In the first place you will never know who I am so I am not bothered about your trash.

My husband is from Ogun, that's what I said. You never can verify if it's true or not. Maybe he's from Kano or Ebonyi. Maybe I am not even married too. Kikikikikikikikikiki. Na una sabi!

I am from Enugu State, what makes you think it is not Anambra or Imo or even Benue? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I am a lawyer. What if I am a fine artiste or an Architect or even a soccer player? Hehehehehehehehehe.

My dad is a politician who decamped from PDP to APC. What if it's a lie. Hajahajahaja.

You never can tell if whatever you think of me is the real deal or not?

What makes you think I am what you think you know me as?

Continue dedicating all your Nairaland time to me.

Don't stop.

Just kwontinue!

At the end of the day na God win and all your curse go back to you in Jesus name, amen!

Pls, try to keep personal information off Nairaland. It's for your own good.

Have a great day.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
What personal information do you know about me? Do you even know if I am male or female? Hahahahahahahahahaha the joke is on you all.

MrMcJay:

Pls, try to keep personal information off Nairaland. It's for your own good.

Have a great day.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
What personal information do you know about me? Do you even know if I am male or female? Hahahahahahahahahaha the joke is on you all.

Denial is the first stage of grief.

4 Likes

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by GoodofNaija: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
So my dad decamped to APC with his stooges and he expects me to understand . I just got to know this about 2 hours ago because we don't live in the same state.

I hate anything APC/Buhari.

This is not fair!!!

Goodnight.

Your dad must have seen the light that you are yet to see.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Grief caused by you? Ewoooooo! So many amateurs here but I have your time because I dey leave you hear. Oya bring it on oooo!
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by MrMcJay(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
amtaken:
Grief caused by you? Ewoooooo! So many amateurs here but I have your time because I dey leave you hear. Oya bring it on oooo!

Lol.

Counsel, I'm sure you're a very busy person. You shouldn't have time for amateurs like us.

In any case, would you be at the NBA Conference this year? Your first three meals are on me.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Almajiri1: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrMcJay:

Lol.

Counsel, I'm sure you're a very busy person. You shouldn't have time for amateurs like us.

In any case, would you be at the NBA Conference this year? Your first three meals are on me.
if she can make her passport available,I would take her to Afghanistan.
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by amtaken(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol since you are my fan you should know I am on maternity leave but I can still make it since it's in PH.

MrMcJay:

Lol.

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dont worry it will all be alright...
He is working for you

By the way, I dont see your attackers defending buharis many failed policies.

When they see a personal post, they come out from their hell holes and start running their hungry mouths. They should go and explain how increasing the MPR 3 times consecutively in the last 6 months will help reduce a stagflated economy or how this new exchange rate has improved ir how the china deal is the panacea. I don't see them doing the maths because they dont need to. Real people doing real businesses and jobs are getting concerned but they think saint bubu is on the right track

A senior banker friend who was an ardent supporter of buhari gave me insights in the CHANGE in his industry since PMB and he wept. Real people are gettinf worried and zombies should too.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by kaziblake(f): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol
Amtaken and her e warriors grin
Re: My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2016
AMTAKEN will not kill us with talk in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Opeyemi Bamidele Joins Ekiti Governorship Race / Ezekwesili Did Not Say Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped To Tarnish Jonathan's Image / Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.