Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) (846 Views)

Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) by oleeverking(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
21-year-old fan of singer Adele who flew from Nigeria to Vancouver, Canada to see her perform last night, mistakenly kissed her on the lips when she pulled him up on stage. When she found out he spent N200,000 to see her and traveled down from Nigeria, she decided to give him a big hug and then their lips brushed “Oh my god, I haven’t been kissed by another man in like six years! He just snogged me!” Adele said

Photos and videos @ http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-guy-kiss-star-singer-adele-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:31am On Jul 24, 2016
cool I am naturally suspicious of any man who is a huge fan of a female singer - its just strange. cool
Re: Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) by oleeverking(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
cool I am naturally suspicious of any man who is a huge fan of a female singer - its just strange. cool
Y is that so Mr man. There no big deal
Re: Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) by dannyben5: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Kiss Star Singer, Adele On Stage In Canada (photos And Video) by oleeverking(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? / Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. / Wife Of Popular Footballer Who Earns Millions Weekly, Busted Sleeping With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.