Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? (846 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by kollisin(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
This gal recently living in MA area. She got a sweet physique nice face but too religious. Please don't know what to tell her I'm having sleepless night. In her presence I am kinda weak unable to look her eye ball to eye ball like someone is holding gun and saying if you raise your head I am going to kill you...... please what did you say to your Gf when about to woo hee?
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend come over here......a shy niqqa needs ya help

2 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Surfboard(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
Start with 'Hello' and let the spirit lead you from there.

1 Like

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Smh! Find out what she likes and strike a Convo with her. Of course you can't just stop her on the street and expect her to give you audience.
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by iceberylin(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Become wah she likes...
You think its religion buh it could be something else...

Lets ya friendship be a thing of coincidence (let her think) this Way her defenses will be low..
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by EmperorLee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love you. sad
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
just say, hey babe let's be fuvcking each other undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by ariyebaba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Do search for iLegend threads and you are good to go

3 Likes

Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
sexxkills can be of help
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by sirjakez(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tell her whatever comes to ur mind
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by rawpadgin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
first of, how old are u?
don't want to be giving advice if this nature to a teen
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by lirusehn(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
are you for real?undecided
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by kollisin(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am over 22 and she is 18+ too
Re: What Is The First Thing To Say To The Girl You Want To Date? by Cholls(m): 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
my brother just say..........Hi my name is ......... am really attracted to you can I take you out sometime?

op warning..........never beg for a reason why she turned your request down if her reply is NO just say ok and move on.

Nt: A man must lost to be found

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking To Marry A Virgin? Please Read This. / Wife Of Popular Footballer Who Earns Millions Weekly, Busted Sleeping With A Guy / Looking For Someone To IMPREGNATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.