Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? (1065 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by mamagee3(f): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Hi all, what could it mean when a guy never wants to give a girl or his supposed girlfriend a ride in his car?

He always wants you to give him a ride in your car instead if you both want to go out?
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by ElGabi(m): 4:15am On Jul 24, 2016
You are his side chic simple

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by raumdeuter: 4:25am On Jul 24, 2016
Because you are obese and you can deflate his tyre

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by Dotwillis1(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2016
lol the dudes above read only the topic
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by esosuo2: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Doesn't mean anytin jare , wen u have a better car compare to his own such tins arise
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by Tenkobos(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Maybe you've sharp objects on your ass
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by mamagee3(f): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Keep it Coming!!!
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by mamagee3(f): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Tenkobos:
Maybe you've sharp objects on your ass
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dear lord...In this kinda economy, what man would waste gas money on you? angry
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by mamagee3(f): 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
Dear lord...In this kinda economy, what man would waste gas money on you? angry
He said gas money is not the problem.
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
personally i love it when a woman drives me!
about why a guy will want to be using his girlfriends car often lol no idea!
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
mamagee3:

He said gas money is not the problem.

Maybe he has side hoes and doesn't want them to see him driving your cute ass round the city?
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by JustinTIMBA: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
Because you are obese and you can deflate his tyre

Dayokanu , you're obsessed with this Mamagee3 girl. I have noticed you always comment on the first page of all her threads even when she creates them by 02:00 GMT . You never fail to comment. You're more predictable than her.
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:
Dayokanu , you're obsessed with this Mamagee3 girl. I have noticed you always comment on the first page of all her threads even when she creates them by 02:00 GMT . You never fail to comment. You're more predictable than her.

You mean you check all her threads? Are you also obsessed with her?
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by JustinTIMBA: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

You mean you check all her threads? Are you also obsessed with her?

Her threads have lots of views but I don't really comment. Why are you always on the first page of her threads? Stop dribbling me like Arjen Robben. Answer the question. grin
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by Undilutted(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

Her threads have lots of views but I don't really comment. Why are you always on the first page of her threads? Stop dribbling me like Arjen Robben. Answer the question. grin
Are you tired? Rejected bastard, jobless purposeless idio.t.

You are the reason why "betrayer" is now used in place of "trust"

swine, i will keep trolling you, you are very lucky you used an unidentified mail to open this account.

Curucuru toad.
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
JustinTIMBA:

So you dey always follow her thread all over? Abi?
Re: When A Guy Never Gives You A Ride In His Car? by JustinTIMBA: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
Undilutted:

swine, i will keep trolling you, you are very lucky you used an unidentified mail to open this account.

How could I have missed this part? So you're a hacker? You can't detect people's email addresses before they address you? You saw what happened to Kingînvahala? cheesy

I will continue to disgrace LAVEborehole until she stops sleeping around. You don't know me but I know her. You're also a coward for hiding you real address. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Ladies Can Do That A Guy Can Never Do (ADULTS Only Video) / While As A Broke Guy,you Want To Hustle To Make Money For Your Future Girlfriend / “they Tried Raping Me, But They Didn’t Know I Was Already Hor*ny” – Lady Says On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.