Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Safe Is To Lick V.G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe Is To Lick V.G (5800 Views)

OMG!!! Man Stabbed To Death During V@g!na Celebration In Ondo / Ladies, See 4 Things You Should Never EVER Do To Your V@g!na / A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by onward4life(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
How safe is it to lick a girls vagina?
my ficiance whom i want to marry wants me to, just wondering how safe is it, what are the chances, like 1% for contracting something or what. does anyone have a rough idea? Please help a broda
cheers.

No my brother, it's very unhygienic...
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by dilini(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
use DENTAL DAM. because some of these infections are hard to detect during lab test. and also make sure u dont brush your teeth 12hours b4 and after Or@l sex to be on a safe side.

Hmmm... i sense you are a dentician right?
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by dilini(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Please, ask Shamecurls sad lipsrsealed

Yea right!!! I bet from what he explained up there you've had a taste of it... Maybe he's bf or sexmate, mind telling us?
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Qualer: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Share

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Qualer: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:

Am really scared of having mouth odour.

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Qualer: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello , Its one of the most pleasurable experiences. The rythm you will hear coupled with cum is inexplicabe. The feeling is far beyond what mere English words can define. Also, Its safer than sex itself-You cant contact anything and yet easiest way to get a woman to Orgasm. Just make sure you deep all of ya head into it. Digest all as it cums. Moreover, The spot you re concentrating on does not secrete fluids, rather it swells

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by AuroraB(f): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
dilini:

Yea right!!! I bet from what he explained up there you've had a taste of it... Maybe he's bf or sexmate, mind telling us?
embarassed I don't know him. If you are on this forum and smart, you should relate a comment to the poster without even checking the moniker.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by blessedvisky(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
my ficiance whom i want to marry wants me to, just wondering how safe is it, what are the chances, like 1% for contracting something or what. does anyone have a rough idea? Please help a broda
cheers.

Why will you want to suck or lick a woman's vulva undecided undecided lipsrsealed.

STDS can easily be transferred through MouthAction,

Apart from conventional STDS, bacteria that live in d mouth without causing any harm can cause serious harm when they get to a new environment ( the Vagina).
The reverse also holds true as bacteria living in the urogenital tract of the female can cause serious infections when they get into the mouth, particularly if the mouth has wounds or cuts before.
This awaits you if you go ahead

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by SUPERPACK: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
dilini:

Hmmm... i sense you are a dentician right?
no a psychologist.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by everozone: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mouth action can give u cancer.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
The face of th v.g discourages me. If there is anytin ugly looking to me its v.g... Wish makeup could be applied to it
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by sleekyonyx(f): 10:39am On Aug 07, 2016
praxs:
cheers.
Ur ficiance or ur fiancee grin
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Ur ficiance or ur fiancee grin
Nawa for you o. grin person no fit make mistake again
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by drnairalov: 11:00am On Aug 07, 2016
dilini:

From what you just spewed even with your signature your name will not be found in the 'Book of Life'

Nairaland yeyecrity

oshey judge of life
oshey writter of the book of life
oshey Heavens gate keeper!!
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by sleekyonyx(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2016
praxs:

Nawa for you o. grin person no fit make mistake again
oya 4giv me wink
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
sleekyonyx:
oya 4giv me wink
Only if u tell me how safe is it to go down dere
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by sleekyonyx(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
praxs:

Only if u tell me how safe is it to go down dere
trust me it's not safe....its a lonely path so dark and scary cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This / Redpill Maxims For Only Men / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.