Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This (5762 Views)

Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by titiloyeblog: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And This Was What She Got.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/lady-told-her-boyfriend-to-send-pics-of.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
grincheesycheesy
Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Kingrexyl(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
The boy is a fool. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
I don't know why I like people who are free-spirited. Dude doesn't have time to check time. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by hahn(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The boy is a fool. grin

Kingrexyl:
The boy is a fool. grin

I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Eagleboney(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
he looks like a overloaded bag of garri

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by dayleke: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The boy is a fool. grin

Why n how?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
I love unpredictability in a relationship kiss

5 Likes

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
At least the dude has a sense of humor....

1 Like

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Oche211(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Women and complications...
What does she want?
Is it not pictures of the outfits?
Dude did a great job.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Oche211(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
I don't know why I like people who are free-spirited. Dude doesn't have time to check time. grin
Yea, cos his watches and clocks are broken.
Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by earthsync(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
He took it to the next level
Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
you want to grab his balls abi
you need attention.
Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by Faithzarah: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yoni pearls is an 100% organic Tampon.

� Removes; Fibroids, Cysts, Dead vaginal skin cell and tissue, bacteria, parasites, fungi, yeast.

� Stops; Smelly Virginia, Blockage - excessive tissue, old blood clots, vaginal looseness,,tubular blockage.

YOU WILL EXPEL TOXINS AFTER THREE DAYS OR WHEN YOU REMOVE YOUR FIRST TAMPON.

Our yoni pearl is 100% effective

Your vaginal is your asset ,treat it right
Place your order here;https:///Hki4z7JWBJnH1XO8GBCGgE

We deliver to your doorsteps anywhere in Nigeria. For further enquiries, call 08127472430 or Watsapp https:///09097130617
Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by tonexman18(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
is that not Firmino of Liverpool? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Told Her Boyfriend To Send A Pics Of What She Ordered, And She Got This by DavidEsq(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why don't everyone see that the dude is a transvestite? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Frustrated My Life And I Sent Her A Breakup Message / Meet 92 Old Woman Who Dresses Like A Slay Queen / Help! Sperm Is Bleeding From My Eyes [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.