Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? (3824 Views)

Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? / Ladies, Would You Accept A Man Who Toasts You This Way? / Guys How Do You Feel If Your Girl Hasn't Introduced U To Her Friends/family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by saucekid(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
if a girl 'toasts' me,no biggie init

look at it in this way,she wants the both of you to be together and figured you didnt want to make the move cos of some reasons,so she made the move

so,is anything bad there?
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by patani(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
yea shit happens! why crusify gurls when they express thier feelings.
well i bet it if it happens i would probably play along, if she mistakinly open her laps, ask me what i would do, ping straight undecided
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Macgreat(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
Na tell am say, the thing wa she dey find dey under-construction,

Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2007
i just can't see myself toasting a guy grin , lai lai e no dey my dictionary.

if the guy can't make his move or doesn't notice me then let it end there, i don't care about a guy who doesn't notice me. no offense to the lady toasters but i just feel it would make me feel stupid throwing myself at a guy who doesn't even notice me or have the intentions of dating me.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by 3d(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2007
@HOT ANGEL
Boys are sick, nuff said.

You will feel embarassed?? Like wtf, what about the girl that walked up to u?? Common now, y'all should be happy she walked up to u!

PLESE TAKE THAT BACK! WE AINT SICK.

WHY? LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY WHEN A BOY WALKS UP TO YOU

WHO ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION SEF. ?
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by every(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2007
I will feel the way, i have always felt. There's no big deal about who does the toasting, the issue with most of us here in this part of the world is just our mentality.
My GIRLFRIEND toasted me and i didn't run mad, i am still who i am.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by MP007(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2007
increases your ego and confidence (makes u feel like u are "all that") even when u are not,
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Freewilly(f): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2007
MP007 are you talking out of experience? lipsrsealed j/k
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by MP007(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2007
Freewilly:

MP007 are you talking out of experience? lipsrsealed j/k
not really , u live in coppel texas? I live in irving
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Freewilly(f): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2007
We neighbors grin I'm on Belt Line RD what about you ?
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by MP007(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
am on beltline 2,
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by shofu2000(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2007
Yea! @Kenflavor and @Z4M4eva
You guys have done justice, For me i kind of, do not like girls asking me out reasons are my past experience, I admire girls and respect their ego even more when i see a girl taking such a bold step and me of all people, But unfortunately for me i fell twice and the girls took advantage of how i treated them.

In one of my exp. I never knew she only wanted a fling it seams her man was not around and so when she came after me i adored her, but later she jilted me, it was really mad to know how a girl could play me, I always never want to make them feel that i am taking advantage of their asking me out first, and thats where i always get it wrong.

The other is worse, i mean it was abt money, but when she could not find what she thaught i was, she simply quit. But i still give kudos to babe that go for what they want regardless of what people will say.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by wisyno(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2007
It is no big deal if she fine. even if she nor fine, there are FRINGE BENEFITS you can get from her. It happened to me twice wen I dey secondary school but I nor try 4 the relationships. I expecting it to happen now that I'm a big boy. grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Drmagic(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2008
any girl can toast me all the way and i will not see it as anything. whats bad if a girl should toast me? infact, if any girl is interested in me please, toast me and i am just as game as u are.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by supercunt(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2008
i will call press conference with BBC,CNN,VOA reporters in attendance,yeye question hisses and walks away
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Seun(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
The question was "how would you feel" and not "what would you do" cheesy
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by kokoA(m): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
my girlfriend toasted, i discovered i liked her all the while without knowing afer that and today i am glad i fell for her grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by tkb417(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2008
i dont think a gurl will "toast". a gurl might put up some performances for u to notice her and then u follow up.
No gurl can stop me and start telling me she wants me badly. Ill take to my heels. .
its crazy
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by admirelust(f): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2008
in nigeria its not rite 4 a girl to make the first move,dats d the believe of every body,but in abroad its notin special,but i believe if a girl ask a guy out,d guy will take advantage of the girl,because he wil believe that d girl brought heself to him.dat she stoop so low,so i think its not rite 4 a girl to make the 1st move,instead she shld seek 4 notice and make sure d guy likes her,then d guy wil ask her out.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by dipo2much(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2008
I will respect the girl,and at least be a good friend
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by zheroes(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2008
how do ladies feel when guys walk up to them? atleast i can recall three occasions when such happened,its no big deal , she is only trying to express her feelings, i didnt see it as anything just as i wont see it a big deal walking up to a girl am attracted to, the only problem was that on all these occasions i wasnt attracted to any of the girls, if they were people i ordinary would have gone after, why not? please ladies who do this should take this point to heart: if you walk up to a guy and you express your feelings, after that occasion try giving him some distance to sense his reaction, if he is okay keeping you at arms lenght in my opinion, it simply means he doesnt want to get into anything with you, but if you stalk and are all over him, he could quickly have his share of your booty and every other thing becomes history, funny enough when opportunties were there to do something funny with some of the girls that were bold enough to express themselves i never did because it would seem like am taking undue advantage over her and that would get me committed.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by NEHEMS: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2008
for a lady to taost me well there is no big deal about that i will feel ok as if i am the one that toast her reemeber it is not a law that it most be a man that most go for a lady. But the normal thing is that if you are touch by the spirit of love then say it out to the one you love. if you are waiting for man to always toast you then sometimes you will miss the one that belongs to you. so ladies you better wake now or you miss an instand angle of your life.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by powerofmap(m): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
grin I was toasted once by a gurl and she stilll dey go out with another guy to bring the money come gimme grin But I ended the relationship because I too fell inlove with her feel cheated whenever the other guy comes around, I would Appreciate it again and again if any lady could do that because it takes lots of guts for any lady to do that
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
u should feel honoured, tripped, whatever, because many of you will never have a truly hot chick toast you in your lifetimes, even if u had nine - LOL tongue tongue

me? i dey find guy wey i go toast, but of course he cant be moi-moi. and NO - i'm not accepting nairaland applications, thank you very much grin grin
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2008
Nothing wrong with it.

I'd feel fine - in fact, correction, I do feel fine!
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by ikamefa(f): 2:29am On Jan 23, 2008
i totally agree with @thoniaslim
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by sereques(m): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2008
Well it has happened to me couple of times, I give her the nod if I like her and if I don't I give her a hug and tell her she will me someone better than me. it's that simple IMO. oh boy, but i do have a stage 5 clinger one time, difficult to shrug off
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by pearldrops(f): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2008
it's like the same old saying, go for what you want/like.
l have actually asked a guy out couple of times and l see nothing wrong in it just like the ladies, we also have guys who are shy and sometimes the circumstance in which the guy might be at that point in time might not do right.
so a little piece of paper slipped under his glass will do no harm will it ladies?
besides if you really like what u see in him , why not!! dont let that bold muscular ,pretty tall thing with a sense of touch, nice adbs and a husky voice slip away.
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by steve49ja(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2008
mmmm,my view:
1. if its just once,then its the girl not me, it means she's just after something she wants(whatever men,if shes my type and am searching then am game)
2. if it occurs twice a week or month,then its me and not them, it means theres something ive achieved that attracts them and if its some valueables like money,chain(blings), sorry ohhhh!!!!!
3. i would feel good(aint gon cry) and respect the girls courage and style, it doesnt mean she's cheap(depending on how the appoach came)
4. the kinda girl that approach(es) me matters, if its the wayward and bad looking,dirty or unkept kinda girl then ill go for mountain of fire (church) deliverance and prayers,lol, instanta ill change my wardrobe and hangouts

but honestly i dont mind them cool girls if they approach
however it comes men,i respect my women
Re: Guys: How Would You Feel If A Girl Toasts You? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
@otuonye, pls explain to me what ya mean by "responding to her respectfully" cos am currently facing such a situation and wouldn't want to hurt the girl's feelings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him / 5 Things That Happen To Your Body When You Stop Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.