Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. (2379 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
dadabashua1:
hello house, please I need an advice from you guys. am a Yoruba guy but Iam planning to marry an igbo lady, not because I don't want Yoruba gals, but because am a strong advocate of 'say no to' tribalism, and most of the ladies attracted to me are mostly my Igbo in laws to be.. am not that good looking but I try sha... I know the tribal bigots will pounce on me.. igbo ladies in the house una in law don show o...
you want an intertribal marriage just 4 the sake of it. No clear reason.. Or marrying an Igbo girl is a hot cake? Listen up, marriage is not a child's play, you are moved by an lustful attraction ,not by real love.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by dadabashua1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you want an intertribal marriage just 4 the sake of it. No clear reason.. Or marrying an Igbo girl is a hot cake? Listen up, marriage is not a child's play, you are moved by an lustful attraction ,not by real love.
I know you won't believe me, is not about lust but love, I have always cherish them, not lust
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by 9japride(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
[color=#006600][/color]

As for me I am not into intertribal marriage stuff, especially with the level of hate and antagonistic tendencies of most Nigerians, I don't want my children to suffer segregation in midst of either tribes they are connected to. Until we mature in our level of reasoning and accommodativeness then I might consider intertribal marriage.
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Dear O.p, it is almost normal to be attracted to those of a different tribe. At least I have a thing Igbo and calabar chics wink However, you should only marry for love, trying to quell tribalism by getting married to another one is a huge sacrifice you may regret. like Adaure4ever opined, marriage isn't childsplay.. Let God lead you, make sure you're madly in love with her before you take her down the aisle.
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

As for me I am not into intertribal marriage stuff, especially with the level of hate and antagonistic tendencies of most Nigerians, I don't want my children to suffer segregation in midst of either tribes they are connected to. Until we mature in our level of reasoning and accommodativeness then I might consider intertribal marriage.
Before I was igbo or yoruba, I was human. Getting married to your tribesman is no guarantee for a happy marriage. Forget the in-laws, we got crazy in-laws in all the tribes.Only you, your spouse and God can make a union work. I'm a product of inter-tribal marriage. it worked.
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by 9japride(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Before I was igbo or yoruba, I was human. Getting married to your tribesman is no guarantee for a happy marriage. Forget the in-laws, we got crazy in-laws in all the tribes.Only you, your spouse and God can make a union work. I'm a product of inter-tribal marriage. it worked.

Yea u right, but it's not everybody that's lucky like u. In-laws play a major role in the sustainance of a marriage they can hv either a positive or negative influences on d couples and if they are not mentally strong it will affect their marriage and the children too negatively
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2016
9japride:

Yea u right, but it's not everybody that's lucky like u. In-laws play a major role in the sustainance of a marriage they can hv either a positive or negative influences on d couples and if they are not mentally strong it will affect their marriage and the children too negatively
That's why marriage is for the mature, people who are mentally sound and can put their foot down.
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by 9japride(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Omoluabi16:
That's why marriage is for the mature, people who are mentally sound and can put their foot down.
[color=#006600][/color]

True it all boils down to maturity and God's grace.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
It's no biggie, I plan on marrying an Igbo lady as well.
Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by AxeurdaddyIX: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Omoluabi16 post=47865990] Before I was igbo or yoruba, I was human. Getting married to your tribesman is no guarantee for a happy marriage. Forget the in-laws, we got crazy in-laws in all the tribes.Only you, your spouse and God can make a union work. I'm a product of inter-tribal marriage. it worked.[/quote

Same here!!

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Guy, Who Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady. by Omoluabi16(m): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=AxeurdaddyIX post=47875092][/quote] cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Dont Trust Her {PHOTO} / Most Girls Has Body Odour Why? / Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.