Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? (2368 Views)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / I'm New Please Welcome Me / Guys Please Welcome A New Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by ifeomafigure8(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
wink smiley cheesy
God bless you as you do
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by SINZ: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome to romance land..they're coming for you.

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by omega25red(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
you are welcome. write your name on a card and take a picture with it to confirm that picture on your profile.
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by ifeomafigure8(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Welcome to romance land..they're coming for you.
Thanks Debbie. They shall meet me at home cheesy
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Thanks Debbie. They shall meet me at home cheesy
Accommodate them well smiley
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
If really that's your figure on your dp then you are welcome.
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by CoolFreeday(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by popefuse(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi sweatheart!!
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
we know it aint yu @ ya dp. Gerarahere mehn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by ifeomafigure8(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
omega25red:
you are welcome. write your name on a card and take a picture with it to confirm that picture on your profile.
Doubtful Thomas
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by sEGXY2(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
wink smiley cheesy
God bless you as you do
What's your main handle? alter egos sucks!

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:
undecided
welcome her smiley
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by SINZ: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berlynn:
welcome her smiley

With a placard that says "We Don't Give A Flying FUUCCK". gringrin
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by omega25red(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Doubtful Thomas
well you know how it is people stay jacking other peoples pictures
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by Bahddo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol. Another catfish waiting to be exposed. I wonder if the girl on your dp knows someone is using her pic on NL

2 Likes

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

With a placard that says "We Don't Give A Flying FUUCCK". gringrin
cmon be nice cheesy lol
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by wtfCode: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
I just dey watch ur profile pic since. Abeg, who get vaseline here?
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by abouzaid: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Doubtful Thomas
welcome but you're fat and almost shapeless. we're not deceived by that girdle you're wearing.

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by KingRex1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
If it your first time.. Welcome
If its an alt.. Welcome again
For ur next alt.. Welcome
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by sirusX(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
Doubtful Thomas
Hmmm...I know i've seen that pix before on IG shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by SINZ: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berlynn:
cmon be nice cheesy lol
Baybee, I'm not giving my furks out just like that na? sad
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by iamdynamite(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
wink smiley cheesy
God bless you as you do
identify yourself please
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by deadZONE: 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is the thing a mother was .happy
Bringing into this world..

What a shameless shame..

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
KingRex1:
If it your first time.. Welcome
If its an alt.. Welcome again
For ur next alt.. Welcome
angry
Oya I'm new here tell me welcome angry
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by AyamConfidence(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ifeoma is that figure 8 really your own If yes you are warmly welcome and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay...if no

Get ready to be busted
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by ifeomafigure8(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
wtfCode:
I just dey watch ur profile pic since.
Abeg, who get vaseline here?
Please take it easy
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
SINZ:

Baybee, I'm not giving my furks out just like that na? sad
smiley lol
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by samdavjustin(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Welcome no time to waste follow back
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by SINZ: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berlynn:
smiley lol
How u feeling this eve? smiley
Re: Can You Please Welcome me To Nairaland? by ifeomafigure8(f): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
abouzaid:
welcome but you're fat and almost shapeless. we're not deceived by that girdle you're wearing.
Negative mindset is not good for your health

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. / Reasons Why your Genitals Are Darker Than Other Parts Of Your Body / Lady Breaks Up With Boyfriend Because He Refused To Give Her One Of His Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.