Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

A Decade On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Decade On Nairaland (7669 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations For The First Time In A Decade / After Almost A Decade, Ogwashi-uku Finally Is Electrified. / Who Will Lead Igbo Out Of Biafra After 2 And Half Decade Price Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
NAIRALAND HALL OF FAME
Greatest tribalist of all time yoruba- dayokanu
Greatest tribalist of all time igbo-dozzybaba
Greatest trubalist of all time hausa_..........
But finally ole dozzybaba
That Anioma boy led some of the dangerous charges that decimated Yoruba e-attacks on Igbos...

By the way,what of beaf abi feab
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Then people like you started contributing. More Ipod touts started infiltrating the WWW.

Even the Barcanista you mentioned tried to put you lots in your place when you started claiming Ijaw land.

Here is the Yoruba dude again ..
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

That Anioma boy led some of the dangerous charges that decimated Yoruba e-attacks on Igbos...

That boy was impressive

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2016
tonychristopher:

nwanne dalu rinne

we will miss u...pop by though am not always here again

Argh! Nwanne mmadu. I missed you all, though I still see your good work in proudly Anioma, proudly Igbo page. I bu mmadu.

Dalu.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 12:49am On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
I didn't see my name in the list. angry

Superstar1 kilo de?
Nke anyi má bú bèrém...which one come be jackbaueress?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

That boy was impressive

I was on his case 247 till he retired that moniker.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2016
cheruv:

You are forgetting Chyz, the Ekumeku war general himself. Before dozzybaba, there was Chyz, from Ukwuani with maternal links in Imo state.

Anioma always produce sons that defend Defend Igboland integrity from enemies, on and offline.

4 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Just as you you get banned for supporting Odua republic?

Oh wait, the Yorubas are not after Odua republic, they are allergic to independence like their Islamic masters up North.

Those who fight for freedom are the one that think that freedom is beyond their grasp.

The last time I checked, that doesn't describe a Yoruba man.

Whenever Yorubas feel like Nigeria doesn't favor them, they fight with their votes. Yorubas planned and usurp PDP as the largest political party in Africa ....... that's what I call freedom. To have a meaningful voice.

Ibos' fight for freedom is politically motivated and I understand why. They can't stand alone. Even with their forced union with the SS, PDP still failed. When you have two large nations working against one large tribe, it's okay to feel like slaves and powerless. That's why I support y'all. Imagine if Yorubas had a one million man march, Nigeria go hear am cause everything happens in the SW. Ibos had one, but months later, they're still voiceless.

Now imagine a Yoruba (economical hub) + ND union (oil production) where they both want out....... you can just imagine.

It is a pity.

7 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:53am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

.who was that
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

.who was that

Dozzybaba --- the maddest boy on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Those who fight for freedom are the one that think that freedom is beyond their grasp.

Whenever Yorubas feel like Nigeria doesn't favor them, they fight with their votes. Yorubas planned and usurp PDP as the largest political party in Africa ....... that's what I call freedom. To have a meaningful voice.

Ibos' fight for freedom is politically motivated and I understand why. They can't stand alone. Even with their forced union with the SS, PDP still failed. When you have two large nations working against one large tribe, it's okay to feel like slaves and powerless. That's why I support y'all. Imagine if Yorubas had a one million man march, NL go hear am. Ibos had one, but months later, they're still voiceless.

It is a pity.

Are you free now
The placard . Against igbo

Mile 12 saga by Hausa

Ikorodu killings by ijaw

Ilorin taken over

So how are you free now ?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Seun is a business man and did the needful by modifying the rule number 9.

You are but an inconsequential fellow with no influence whatsoever on the proceedings here. Why exactly do you want me to notice you?

I had always been of good manners, that's the hallmark of Pazienza.

That description fits us both and every other poster here mr man. There are almost 3 million members here. what makes you think you have any value than any other? wink

you promised to leave the forum for good. how did you know the rules were modified if you hadn't been hanging around like the spirit of an evil man lacking peace because he was denied a proper burial? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

Dozzybaba --- the maddest boy on NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol..he was a smart arse ... Is he still there
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

You are forgetting Chyz, the Ekumeku war general himself. Before dozzybaba, there was Chyz, from Ukwuani with maternal links in Imo state.

Anioma always produce sons that defend Defend Igboland integrity from enemies, on and offline.
What about peppyluv and odenigboaroli
These are men of timber and calibre
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Are you free now
The placard . Against igbo

Mile 12 saga by Hausa

Ikorodu killings by ijaw
Ilorin taken over
So how are you free now ?

You see, the difference between Yorubas and Ibos is that Yorubas don't need to make noise online. As we speak, Nigeria is creating a naval base in Ogun because of the recent attacks. They know the moment Yorubas start feeling defensive....shit happens.

Fulanis attacked Enugu. Our politicians played lips service. As I speak, Fulani cows are still marching about freely in their new home; Enugu.

If you're equating lack of freedom to infrequent attacks by touts + herdsmen, then I feel for you.

Then you must have thought Yorubas burning down your ladipo shops after the attack of a Yoruba man by Ibo cowards an intrusion of your freedom.

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Lol..he was a smart arse ... Is he still there

No more on NL. I hope he is alive sha.

My best discourse that I usually love reading is the endless intellectual altercations between the old rugged cross Dede1/Duru1/DerideGull and Katsumoto on the civil war. Dede1 was a war veteran that fought for Biafra. It seems Katz was a journalist that covered the war. They both had divergent views about the war and their intellectual contribution laced with their experience made those 2 to be in a class of their own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 1:03am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Just as you you get banned for supporting Odua republic?

Oh wait, the Yorubas are not after Odua republic, they are allergic to independence like their Islamic masters up North.

You were the slaves in 1960. you were the slaves in 1979. You were the slaves in 1999 (to OBJ) and you were even slaves slaves to GEJ, a minority in 2011. You're the one in a cage. You're the one in a zoo. You're the one oppressed. You're the one without a voice. You're the one begging for 2nd niger bridge. You're the one whose fathers are still fighting for relevance in abuja while their children get used for target practice at upper iweka.

Anybody in your shoes will surely cry for freedom

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

No more on NL. I hope he is alive sha.

My best discourse that I usually love reading is the endless intellectual altercation between the old rugged cross Dede1/Duru1/DerideGull and Katsumoto on the civil war. Dede1 was a war veteran that fought for Biafra. It seems Katz was a journalist that covered the war. They both had divergent views about the war and their intellectual contribution laced with their experience made those 2 to be in a class of their own.

The man that should be enjoying his retirement and pension funds is still on NL chasing Awolowo's ghost. grin grin grin

Haba, Kats covered kini? The dude no old reach that level abeg. He was just an intelligent young bright star.

4 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by cheruv: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:

gringringrin
He was a real war general...and unlike today's "intellectuals" that pulled their facts from thin air like magicians, he backed up his with real facts like a scholar!
Back then,mine was to log in and take my time to read the arguments the attacking sides were making cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by AmuDimpka: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

You see, the difference between Yorubas and Ibos is that Yorubas don't need to make noise online. As we speak, Nigeria is creating a naval base in Ogun because of the recent attacks. They know the moment Yorubas start feeling defensive....shit happens.

Fulanis attacked Enugu. Our politicians played lips service. As I speak, Fulani cows are still marching about freely in their new home; Enugu.

If you're equating lack of freedom to infrequent attacks by touts + herdsmen, then I feel for you.

Then you must have thought Yorubas burning down your ladipo shops after the attack of a Yoruba man by Ibo cowards an intrusion of your freedom.

Oh not again....naval base

Lol

Ok Na...maybe oguta that have naval base should jump up

Go seep sleep

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:07am On Jul 25, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

You were the slaves in 1960. you were the slaves in 1979. You were the slaves in 1999 (to OBJ) and you were even slaves slaves to GEJ, a minority in 2011. You're the one in a cage. You're the one in a zoo. You're the one oppressed. You're the one without a voice. You're the one begging for 2nd niger bridge. You're the one whose fathers are still fighting for relevance in abuja while their children get used for target practice at upper iweka.

You forget that they're also slaves to Yorubas; Saraki, Dino, FFK, Fayose, Obanikoro, etc.

You sef be understanding. Imagine the third largest time going against a combo of the 1st + 2nd largest tribe. You no go fear?
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Ibos' fight for freedom is politically motivated and I understand why. They can't stand alone. Even with their forced union with the SS, PDP still failed. When you have two large nations working against one large tribe, it's okay to feel like slaves and powerless. That's why I support y'all. Imagine if Yorubas had a one million man march, NL go hear am. Ibos had one, but months later, they're still voiceless.

It is a pity.

Yorubas never achieved any freedom in their entire existence. Yorubas begged the British to colonize them, Yorubas are still colonized by Fulanis in Ilorin.

The North needed not Yorubas to win the 2015 elections, they only needed a help from any southern group, not necessary Yorubas to reclaim power. You didn't achieve anything great, it's a known fact that whenever any Southern group( Igbo or Yoruba) unites with the North, the North wins, it's a game of numbers and has nothing to do with Yoruba delusions of sophistication.

Yorubas under Jarus voted Achebe into NL hall of shame some years ago, the Igbos revolted and Seun stepped in, Jarus reputation was torn to shreds, culminating to his removal as the mod of Political section and the instalment of Afam4eva as Ndiigbo demanded for representative.

Yorubas here threw tantrum and spitted fire, but nothing happened, the forum went on.

Your commonwealth thread became a house of Igbophobia, Ndiigbo complained and Seun threw that thread to cultural section, you all complained and threatened to leave the forum it was returned later, but the thread ran sour and died naturally.
Meanwhile the Enugu thread remained in political section for eternity.

Yoruba delusions of sophistication and wisdom even when their folly is glaring is a source of amusement for me.

Have Yorubas ever stood alone for anything in your lives? Was that not why Abiola was allowed to rot in jail while your rulers were rolling on bed with IBB and later Abacha.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by superstar1(m): 1:08am On Jul 25, 2016
H
TheNewIbadan:

The man that should be enjoying his retirement and pension funds is still on NL chasing Awolowo's ghost. grin grin grin

Haba, Kats covered kini? The dude no old reach that level abeg. He was just an intelligent young bright star.

Really!!!!! Katz is a silent genius then. Desola was an hardened fan of Katz.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 25, 2016
@Superstar1, good job on your post, quite nostalgic. A lot people, including yourself made the politics section what it is today.
The older folks were very interesting and intelligent folks even when they were being tribalistic. Who could forget people like BKbabe, Kobojunkie, fstranger, Ekitibear and many others not mentioned.
Anyway, all the best to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2016
AmuDimpka:

Oh not again....naval base

Lol

Ok Na...maybe oguta that have naval base should jump up

Go seep sleep

Are you talking about Oguta in Imo? Lmaooo grin grin grin Nothing for the 5%. Those one are there to protect the Fulani hersmen and their lands in the SE.

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

Yorubas never achieved any freedom in their entire existence. Yorubas begged the British to colonize them, Yorubas are still colonized by Fulanis in Ilorin.

The North needed not Yorubas to win the 2015 elections, they only needed a help from any southern group, not necessary Yorubas to reclaim power. You didn't achieve anything great, it's a known fact that whenever any Southern group( Igbo or Yoruba) unites with the North, the North wins, it's a game of numbers and has nothing to do with Yoruba delusions of sophistication.

Yorubas under Jarus voted Achebe into NL hall of shame some years ago, the Igbos revolted and Seun stepped in, Jarus reputation was torn to shreds, culminating to his removal as the mod of Political section and the instalment of Afam4eva as Ndiigbo demanded for representative.

Yorubas here threw tantrum and spitted fire, but nothing happened, the forum went on.

Your commonwealth thread became a house of Igbophobia, Ndiigbo complained and Seun threw that thread to cultural section, you all complained and threatened to leave the forum it was returned later, but the thread ran sour and died naturally.

Yoruba delusions of sophistication and wisdom even when their folly is glaring is a source of amusement for me.

Has Yorubas ever stood alone for anything in your lives? Was that not why Abiola was allowed to rot in jail while your rulers were rolling on bed with IBB and later Abacha.

Your post is a testament to the type of beatings you have received on this forum over the years. You are still bitter for some drubbing you received all this while! You need to move on.

4 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:23am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

[s]Yorubas never achieved any freedom in their entire existence. Yorubas begged the British to colonize them, Yorubas are still colonized by Fulanis in Ilorin.

Has Yorubas ever stood alone for anything in your lives? Was that not why Abiola was allowed to rot in jail while your rulers were rolling on bed with IBB and later Abacha[/s].

Yorubas never fought for freedom? While Yorubas were building empires, Ibos were still running around in grass skirts.

The North didn't need Yoruba's suppot to win but they needed from any Southern group? Are you listening to yourself? So which Southern group voted for a Northern/Yoruba candidate? Was it Ibos, Ijaws, or Yorubas?

@bolded
My my my, such "power" online. hahahhahaa, yet you can't do ish offline.

The Yoruba Commonwealth thread is still in the politics section, FYI. Ndigbo cried about it and Yorubas brought it back. This is the true model of Nigeria. Ibos know that Yorubas are the only tribe that can undermine them in Nigeria.... that's why they call their SS+SE union progress and N+SW slave-master. They fear a solidified union of these two groups grin grin grin A union between the N+SW scares our Ibo brother so much they have to play slaves to a minority tribe. Once again, I totally understand why you feel trapped in Nigeria.

Your leaders are mute and cowards in the face of this administration. The only people who have openly fought against Buhari's administrations are Yorubas while coward Ibo leaders use their youths to make noise online. This same senseless youths fight themselves and die for the same touts who used them under the guide of "Freedom fighter".

5 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:25am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1:
H

Really!!!!! Katz is a silent genius then. Desola was an hardened fan of Katz.

Hmmm so you sef.... o ko lo recognize oko ati iyawo to ba ri won? grin grin

Na jokes o.
Re: A Decade On Nairaland by pazienza(m): 1:25am On Jul 25, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

Last time I checked, Ilorin is still occupied by Fulanis.
Last time I checked, Osibanjo is still but a mere commissioner and a slave servant

GEJ it was who embraced Ndiigbo, he took up an Igbo name and openly declared Ndiigbo the foundation of his government. His government was virtually ran by Igbo intellectuals and Nigeria was better for it as she became the biggest economy in Africa.

A definition of cage is what is going on in Ilorin.
Igbo voice resonates all over the world. We hear hear it in the mouth of Iheanacho and Iwobi as they celebrate their goals in the most watched league in the world, we hear it in the voice of Enyimba as they conquer Nigeria, we hear it in the voice of Abia, Anambra and Imo as they seat comfortably atop Nigerian education, we hear it loud and clear in the unrivalled developmental strides taking place in Anambra and Enugu, it resonates every where and is a source of insomnia to our enemies.

What relevance in Abuja do you speak of, how long ago was it that your greedy rulers were screaming of marginalization at the hands of GEJ?

A simple look at the failure Nigeria had become since you incompetent people took over her affairs sums up the pathetic situation of the colonial entity and why no true Igbo son would want to have Igboland partake in your incompetence.

Freedom means different thing to different people, after all we know that Spain is a better country than Nigeria, yet Catalonia wants freedom from Spain and even though Yorubas are slaves in Ilorin, they are not seeking for freedom either.

"Freedom can only be demanded by the free in spirit, and not by perpetual slaves".

9 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by shukuokukobambi: 1:31am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

[size=2pt]Last time I checked, Ilorin is still occupied by Fulanis.
Last time I checked, Osibanjo is still but a mere commissioner and a slave servant

GEJ it was who embraced Ndiigbo, he took up an Igbo name and openly declared Ndiigbo the foundation of his government. His government was virtually ran by Igbo intellectuals and Nigeria was better for it as she became the biggest economy in Africa.

A definition of cage is what is going on in Ilorin.
Igbo voice resonates all over the world. We hear hear it in the mouth of Iheanacho and Iwobi as they celebrate their goals in the most watched league in the world, we hear it in the voice of Enyimba as they conquer Nigeria, we hear it in the voice of Abia, Anambra and Imo as they seat comfortably atop Nigerian education, we hear it loud and clear in the unrivalled developmental strides taking place in Anambra and Enugu, it resonates every where and is a source of insomnia to our enemies.

What relevance in Abuja do you speak of, how long ago was it that your greedy rulers were screaming of marginalization at the hands of GEJ?

A simple look at the failure Nigeria had become since you incompetent people took over her affairs sums up the pathetic situation of the colonial entity and why no true Igbo son would want to have Igboland partake in your incompetence.

Freedom means different thing to different people, after all we know that Spain is a better country than Nigeria, yet Catalonia wants freedom from Spain and even though Yorubas are slaves in Ilorin, they are not seeking for freedom either.

"Freedom can only be demanded by the free in spirit, and not by perpetual slaves"[/size].

All this noise just because i asked why you came back with your tails between your legs after promising to leave a forum founded by a yoruba man you envy? cheesy

I don't have time for your epistle of lamentations this time. Oya do like your comrade below to get some relief cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by TheNewIbadan: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2016
pazienza:

I don't recaLL Yorubas or any other groups in Ilorin crying about Fulanis in Ilorin.

The last time I checked, the Emir of Ilorin can't tell Yorubas in Ilorin how to live their lives and hasn't tried such. So thanks for worrying about Ilorin. Were I you, I'd worry about Ebonyi and Enugu- esp Enugu- that just got its first Islamic secondary schools because of the high number of Fulanis living there.

As per GEJ....... Aside from his cluelessness and buffoonery, the bolded is why he had to go. Yorubas didn't say anything. We just waited for 2015 to roll in. Mind you, we only gave 51% of our votes to Buhari. Ibos gave 95% of their votes. Just to give you an understanding of how useless your 95% votes were.

You know GEJ spend more dough in the SW than in any region to get Yoruba votes? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Decade On Nairaland by nduchucks: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2016
superstar1, congratulations on your 10-year anniversary.

It'd be nice to allow the OP to celebrate without turning his thread into another tribal war. una no dey tire?

pazienza and shukuokukobambi, get a room please embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: PDP Will Bring Back Nigeria’s Economic Fortunes – Peter Obi / LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway / Atiku Arrives Zamfara For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.