Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (61029 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by preselect(m): 4:08am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=14pt]is that Abuja airport?

unimpressed at all. we have a lot to do in Nigeria. Meanwhile, GEJ had better get that his son to loose weight asap while he is still young.

meanwhile Buhari is still a goat. . . . . [/size]

#GoatHeadBuhari

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatgod2012(f): 4:48am On Jul 25, 2016
wealth123:
Those voting likes here needs prayer, they are as clueless as their mentor. How can a sane human being prefer GEJ to PMB - Mr stealing is not corruption. Under him, all our oil monies went into the account of his cronies and they still prefer him. The summary is They prefer stealing and impunity.

But PMB said, Abacha never stole.

Anybody who claims Abacha never stole is not to be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Gkemz: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Baba Jonathan, the aso rock you left in a wrong hand has deteriorated to its worst. Pls come and take over and correct the anomalies.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by shozillo(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The only true brave leader i know. You and Ironsi were blessings from the Gods. Azikwe tried sha. Greet our doctors in the US. And do not hesistate to tell the Yoruba ones among them that their brothers and sisters back home have killed Nigeria.

Hmmm.NaijaYouth!
1.U fly with Buhari yet Jonathan is d Only True Leader u Knw!

2.Ironsi And Azikwe are True Heroes

3.Yorubas are d people dat have Killed Nigeria..

And u Wonder Y d country is Nt Great/Progressive!!!
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Haryohdeji(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Zico5:
Anytime I read or see wailers and ipod talking about the ailing economy under Buhari, I do pity them cos many of them really lack reasoning. If not the starting point always determines the finishing. It was a pity that this man was not voted for second term so that everyone could see how his ignorance and insensitivity destroyed this country.
Guy think bfor u talk! I don't wanna start talk much... I knw u er 100% okay with hardship n suffering

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Zico5(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Haryohdeji:
Guy think bfor u talk! I don't wanna start talk much... I knw u er 100% okay with hardship n suffering
So what is now the way forward. We should call ur thief Gej back to continue the looting. I think u should even reason for once.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by kayfam(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
greatgod2012:
I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

However, to be honest, GEJ is a good man with good heart, he's humility personified, he had regard for rule of law and simple to a fault.

For those cursing and hating him, calling him all sorts of degrading names, unprintable names, if we're to compare side by side, can your Messiah in the person of GMB ever do what GEJ did in the last election? Can he ever put the citizens above his ambitions? I doubt it.

If you can call GEJ such unprintable names, what do we now call PMB who has taken overdose of nepotism, favouritism, insensitivity and all sorts that he is showing.

The truth is that all our leaders, past and present, old and young are corrupt and visions-less, but one is still preferable to the other.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB.

Pencil up!

You read thru my mind.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by iguita: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Which one of them now? Cos Both of them look funny. Lol.
fiizznation:
This man and his funny look though.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by klassic(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Zico5:
Anytime I read or see wailers and ipod talking about the ailing economy under Buhari, I do pity them cos many of them really lack reasoning. If not the starting point always determines the finishing. It was a pity that this man was not voted for second term so that everyone could see how his ignorance and insensitivity destroyed this country.

Hmmm boss na the finishing like mortal kombat still make am not call he herdsmen brothers to order? Abi na e make am Nor offer any statement to stop the trend. But could offer to help Germany ? Na the finishing make a Northern Muslim life is more valuable in the Nigeria of today than the life of southern Muslim or any other religious practitioner? Maybe na the finishing still occassion the tribal , nepotic and clueless govt we have today. My dear there is something called plans and blue prints . If after 1year no concrete plan or blue print on what they wanna do and how they wanna achieve it, then we have been scammed. Now lemme ask you, can you start a big business without plans and blue print? I suppose even if you don't have the money handy, you will have plans and projections and how to raise the funds and what to do with the funds and the stages that are involved as soon as the money comes. Now lemme ask you again . If ameachi leaves APC today for PDP them nor go remember his sins as a PDP governor? Who then is fooling who?
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by bams2999(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Jonather and Traveling

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by jahsharon: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
The only true brave leader i know. You and Ironsi were blessings from the Gods. Azikwe tried sha. Greet our doctors in the US. And do not hesistate to tell the Yoruba ones among them that their brothers and sisters back home have killed Nigeria.

I hope he does not die the same way as Ironsi.
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by MICHROZZAY: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
is that all i need to know?
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by rmoses17: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2016
yes o GEJ hero
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by GeeGee98: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Walahi, I so much miss GEJ.

Despite the fact that there was corruption at its peak then, Nigerians weren't suffering.
But now, the one who has come with the fight against corruption has thrown Nigerians into uttermost hardship and strife.

I love GEJ!
But that his son is too fat sha
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by justice2016: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
Yoruba media propaganda destroyed this Man - GEJ due to hatred and tribalism and many people bought into it and got brainwashed . Too much money in circulation during Gej even when the world was experiencing serious recession from 2008 to 2010 Nigeria was economically buoyant . Gej was good man with good intention . Nigerians happier under him .
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Codes151:
I wonder! He really exaggerated the " our oil" mtchewwwwwww

Na em dey vex me pass sef... Even thier present don change am from our oil to "our yam"!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh / Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.