Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (61031 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatgod2012(f): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatjoshy:

may God favour you and ur entire family for taking out ur precious time to enlighten some empty headed Nigerians here in nairaland..... U just said my mind, tnx dear!

May God bless you and your family too.

I'm not always comfortable with those unprintable names GEJ is been called when PMB is not better, not even his match.

And not that GEJ was perfect, in fact, I didn't vote for him in the last election, I thought PMB was going to be better, now that we have seen the truth, we should say it, I was among those who made mistake of voting for PMB.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, I've just said/typed the truth and I'm free.

10 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajebuter:

Of course l knew you were joking but still letting you know that not all afonja as you call us lick ApC ass or dislike GEJ

GEJ l know GEJ l love..
Thank God for you then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Robinhood477: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad
n thunder fire u n ur family mumu
hause cow

5 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by passyhansome(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad

IF ONLY YOU HAD SENSE

10 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by loomer: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Amen to your prayers, and if no be him be the cause of wetin dey happen for this country, make God self punish you and ur generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yomz1e(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
NIgerians are like Israelites, we prayed for a saviour to rescue us from GEJ, and GOd gave us APC. As soon as we got to the Red Sea and wilderness , We started blaming God for rescuing us away from GEJ regime, same way Israelites turned against Moses. Gods ways are not human ways , we prayed for a change and we got it, God didn't promise the Israelites it was going to be an easy journey, but he was there for them throughout, the fought many wars, lives were lost, sickness, diseases, cold, drought, exhaustation, dehydration, hunger and all sorts, but he never left them, giving them all they wanted, but they worked for it and eventually they reached the promise land. I am not saying PMB is our Moses, but perhaps maybe our Joshua will come from this regime. So stop all these PMB vs GEJ nonsense and recognised that God is in control, soon it will all make sense

This comment will only make sense to the wise and those who understand God ways are beyond human comprehension. If a woman of 99 can give birth when science and CONMEN sense says it's impossible, so why doubt something good can still come out of this APC?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Ymodulus: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
INCORRUPTIBLE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
see how fresh,sweet and fabulous my mama and Jonathan is awwww HEAVEN IS PAYING U GUYS WITH GOOD HEALTH I TELL U JUST LOOK AT THE ONE THAT IS IN ASO ROCK NOW HOW SICK HE LOOKS
JONATHAN SIR NIGERIANS ARE MISSING U OOOOOOOO IN UR GOVERNMENT THE POORS ARE COMFORTABLE EVERY THING IS GOING WELL BUT SINCE GRATE FATHER OF CORRUPTION CAME IN WITH HIS KINSMEN HMMM EVERY BODY IS PLANNING TO COMMIT SUICIDE SIR MAY

May Sphagetti monster bless you

#sad indeed

4 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatjoey: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I have told you several times that weed ain't good for you, more so that you were born with down syndrome. But you wouldn't heed. Now you have brought yourself to public domain. Your parent must hear this and disown you.

5 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Pavarottii(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
Very few people follow the ineffectual buffoon around these days
U no see wen senators dey drag for picture with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Stellamariss(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
Amen my brother, Amen
see them,useless people
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by berrystunn(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Why are you show casing your age

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by striker9(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajebuter:

l am from south west and an afonja as you call us..

But l LOVE this..

Sotan?
Better woman with brain..good to know there are still some women of standard who don't feel hate at another.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by berrystunn(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomz1e:
NIgerians are like Israelites, we prayed for a saviour to rescue us from GEJ, and God gave us APC. As soon as we got to the Red Sea and wilderness , We started blaming God for rescuing us away from GEJ regime. GOds ways are not human ways , we prayed for a change and God dind't promise the Israelites it was going to be an easy journey, lives were lost, sickness, diseases, hunger and all sorts. But eventually they reached the promise land. I am not saying PMB is our Moses, maybe our Joshua will come from this regime. So stop all these PMB vs GEJ nonsense and recognised that God is in control, soon it will all make sense

God plan The journey to be easy for them. But they choose the way of men and it turned out to be 40yr...
The way of man is what we choose. The hardship will be there till we turn back to God.

For your information God did not create any sickness,
Human being created all the illnesses. That is killing us today.

What we choose and create hurt and kill human till date.
We choose hardship. Let's face it.

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by jojosweet(f): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Zico5:
Anytime I read or see wailers and ipod talking about the ailing economy under Buhari, I do pity them cos many of them really lack reasoning. If not the starting point always determines the finishing. It was a pity that this man was not voted for second term so that everyone could see how his ignorance and insensitivity destroyed this country.
what is Ipod please?

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by optimismlaz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
According to Buhari Abacha is not corrupt as no corrupt case was proven against him, beware of northern agenda

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Hedonistically: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomz1e:
NIgerians are like Israelites, we prayed for a saviour to rescue us from GEJ, and God gave us APC. As soon as we got to the Red Sea and wilderness , We started blaming God for rescuing us away from GEJ regime. GOds ways are not human ways , we prayed for a change and God dind't promise the Israelites it was going to be an easy journey, lives were lost, sickness, diseases, hunger and all sorts. But eventually they reached the promise land. I am not saying PMB is our Moses, maybe our Joshua will come from this regime. So stop all these PMB vs GEJ nonsense and recognised that God is in control, soon it will all make sense

You're talking absolute rubbish, and it's a pity that you are using the name of the Lord in vain. God can never be in control of the gloom and misery that Nigerians are facing now under a demonic ruler.

Your analogy implies that you are comparing Buhari to Moses. Is it not clear to you that Buhari is more like Nebuchadnezzar?

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yomz1e(m): 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just saw your nick, Hedonistically says it all,.....That's my problem with illiterates who don't read comments before quoting it, I don't need to argue with you because your level of English comprehension is bevel of the red ant, hec! They even have more senses than u. If you read well, Didnt i mention am not comparing Buhari to moss, yes or no? Fool! And what makes you think the Israelites had it all easy, you are the type of reader that read only the good part and jump over the verses where they are lamenting or suffering, if they weren't suffering why did God send them Moses? Or you think the economy was good for them ....pls answer? What happened in the bible is what we are experiencing today but because using our human mind to think we can work God out is what is killing foolish cover to cover reader like you. I decree and declare recieve wisdom, understanding and knowledge IJN.

Hedonistically:

You're talking absolute rubbish, and it's a pity that you are using the name of the Lord in vain. God can never be in control of the gloom and misery that Nigerians are facing now under a demonic ruler.

Your analogy implies that you are comparing Buhari to Moses. Is it not clear to you that Buhari is more like Nebuchadnezzar?

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Georgeisco2007: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

However, to be honest, GEJ is a good man with good heart, he's humility personified, he had regard for rule of law and simple to a fault.

For those cursing and hating him, calling him all sorts of degrading names, unprintable names, if we're to compare side by side, can your Messiah in the person of GMB ever do what GEJ did in the last election? Can he ever put the citizens above his ambitions? I doubt it.

If you can call GEJ such unprintable names, what do we now call PMB who has taken overdose of nepotism, favouritism, insensitivity and all sorts that he is showing.

The truth is that all our leaders, past and present, old and young are corrupt and visions-less, but one is still preferable to the other.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB.

You have said it all my dear friend. He was always putting his country people first, unlike the one after him that prefer fighting other nations war for them, leaving his own country's own behind. We are doomed

Pencil up!

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by yomz1e(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thank you, may I answer the question which you said God didn't create any sickness, example one.. When God took away his spirit from Solomon and he turned crazy , is that not mental sickness, or let's take it to religious level, spiritual sickness, example 2, in New Testament, when the devisciples asked why was the guy born like this with all these ailments, and Jesus said so that the name of God can be glorified , is that not sickness or the did Jesus said because the devil made him so?.. Seriously knowledge is power and my problems with people is they read the bible with ignorant mind without asking the Holy Spirit for revelation. The bible is littered with many instances where God will make things hard so people can recognise he is the one that can do and undo... Now recieve KWU Im IJN....

berrystunn:

God plan The journey to be easy for them. But they choose the way of men and it turned out to be 40yr...
The way of man is what we choose. The hardship will be there till we turn back to God.

For your information God did not create any sickness,
Human being created all the illnesses. That is killing us today.

What we choose and create hurt and kill human till date.
We choose hardship. Let's face it.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Missonas(f): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
One of Nigeria's best in history! But this one wey mama peace they show face wella these days so shey na because economy ti yakpa ni grin (last laff kindq thgs)

Btw if na their son dey that 3rd pix so then he needs to be placed on a diet asap!
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You said "our oil money",instead of "our onions and carrot money"!

4 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Remii(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Donexy16:
we miss u GEJ... If only we knew...
we knew and we were correct, thank God we acted correctly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Hedonistically: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomz1e:
That's my problem with illiterates who don't read comments before quoting it, I don't need to argue with you because your level of English comprehension is bevel of the red ant, hec! They even have more senses than u. If you read well, Didnt i mention am not comparing Buhari to moss, yes or no? Fool! And what makes you think the Israelites had it all easy, you are the type of reader that read only the good part and jump over the verses where they are lamenting or suffering, if they weren't suffering why did God send them Moses? Or you think the economy was good for them ....pls answer? What happened in the bible is what we are experiencing today but because using our human mind to think we can work God out is what is killing foolish cover to cover reader like you. I decree and declare recieve wisdom, understanding and knowledge IJN.

Lol. Your entire bloodline and future offspring can't be more literate and less foolish than my excrement. My sympathy is all yours.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Awaja(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Donexy16:
we miss u GEJ... If only we knew...
How can u know at first when had I know comes at last.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by berrystunn(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomz1e:
Thank you, may I answer the question which you said God didn't create any sickness, example one.. When God took away his spirit from Solomon and he turned crazy , is that not mental sickness, or let's take it to religious level, spiritual sickness, example 2, in New Testament, when the devisciples asked why was the guy born like this with all these ailments, and Jesus said so that the name of God can be glorified , is that not sickness or the did Jesus said because the devil made him so?.. Seriously knowledge is power and my problems with people is they read the bible with ignorant mind without asking the Holy Spirit for revelation. The bible is littered with many instances where God will make things hard so people can recognise he is the one that can do and undo... Now recieve KWU Im IJN....

Which of the Bible are you talking about?
So I will understand the problem you have with people that think along side with you... Or refuses to think along side with you...

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by mmsen: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

You idiots will believe anything if you think GEJ is the reason why the FG and various states are crying broke.

And whose oil money is it? Are you from the Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by linusbnn(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
savio93:
Pishure. Or adon......

Now that I have seen the pic, I have believe he is traveling, but how him travel take affect naija ailing economy.

Wetin concern am,no be una remove am?

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't believe Naija would have gone through this hardship if GEJ was given a 2nd chance. Buhari is something else

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Emyogalanya: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
did i hear u say ur oil money

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Firefire(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajebuter:

Mo ti fun lesi oro e..

Omo atiro to nwa ESE kan bata ni.

O de ti gboorun ara e

CC firefire

smiley
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by lingsyp(m): 9:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
don't mind them, Gej is the man of the moment, not that snail called buha what sef.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.