Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (61036 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by autotrader014(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

However, to be honest, GEJ is a good man with good heart, he's humility personified, he had regard for rule of law and simple to a fault.

For those cursing and hating him, calling him all sorts of degrading names, unprintable names, if we're to compare side by side, can your Messiah in the person of GMB ever do what GEJ did in the last election? Can he ever put the citizens above his ambitions? I doubt it.

If you can call GEJ such unprintable names, what do we now call PMB who has taken overdose of nepotism, favouritism, insensitivity and all sorts that he is showing.

The truth is that all our leaders, past and present, old and young are corrupt and visions-less, but one is still preferable to the other.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB.

Pencil up!

Gbam..

You have said it all..

10 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Integrityfarms(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad

Your hatred will only profile you HBP!

9 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by dadebayo1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Safe flight..... please sir kindly tell Dasuki to transfer some small change to me sir 0032836869 Gtb. I remain loyal sir. Thank you
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by sweetkev(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=greatgod2012 post=47852670]I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

However, to be honest, GEJ is a good man with good heart, he's humility personified, he had regard for rule of law and simple to a fault.

For those cursing and hating him, calling him all sorts of degrading names, unprintable names, if we're to compare side by side, can your Messiah in the person of GMB ever do what GEJ did in the last election? Can he ever put the citizens above his ambitions? I doubt it.

If you can call GEJ such unprintable names, what do we now call PMB who has taken overdose of nepotism, favouritism, insensitivity and all sorts that he is showing.

The truth is that all our leaders, past and present, old and young are corrupt and visions-less, but one is still preferable to the other.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB

Babe, you talk sense.

8 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by remigiusizunna(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
And so?
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by maestrojohn(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool Hero!

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by TheSPEAKER(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
Simplicity in what way? In one dress style? undecided

Or in mismanagement? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by freshkee: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
May God punish GEJ for looting our oil money for his children while our people cant even get salaries. May Thunder fire GEJ and his wife sad

You must be some sort of Northern cow breed. They are the only gullible ones to say they own the oil in Niger Delta.

You better behave your sef with ur stupid comment of "our oil money". Which community are u from in Niger Delta?

Babagida, danjuna, atiku and the rest northern oil explores, what can ur gutter mouth say about them? angry angry angry

I just wasted this 20 seconds to reply ur brainless head and uncivilized mind.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

9 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatgod2012(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Mr oga, for how long will this blaming and cursing continue? Tell your paymaster to wake up, it's already morning, almost two years gone now, it has always been one hardship over another hardship.

Igboro is not smiling at all.

8 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by fruitty07(f): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Pls relax your nerves
Don't get frustrated cos HBP is real

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by jerryfisher(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
savio93:
Pishure. Or adon......

Now that I have seen the pic, I have believe he is traveling, but how him travel take affect naija ailing economy.
that's the next biafra president
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ajepako(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:
grin grin grin grin grin STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION grin grin grin grin grin grin

THEIR DOGS AND BABOONS WILL SOAK IN BLOOD.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Emi-ni-babanla-iyalaya-won#

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

I have been following your comments with keen interest, and from this one now, I just discovered that you are a mad and bitter zombie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
South wa.ste puppiesAfonjas won't like this news! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by elkon(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
savio93:

You would never achieve half of what he achieved. Stupid zombies spewing trash
ibos with dere selfishness.. Dey will always support dere people either dey do good or bad.. Shey. Na achievement be dt.. Ibos people thief is in dere blood.. Motherfucka

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ancientbanana: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
Very few people follow the ineffectual buffoon around these days
abj is filled with Northern bigot so dey will not love to follow a shining light. Down south u will c d diff in d land of good ppl.

7 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by 3RNEST(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by anonimi: 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

What do you think God will do to a LIAR like you?
Send you straight to hell fire?
Repent before it is too late- stop spreading rumours. Instead be informed.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

5 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by anonimi: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by fareed69(m): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
savio93:

You would never achieve half of what he achieved. Stupid zombies spewing trash

grin

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ajebuter(f): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:
South wa.ste puppiesAfonjas won't like this news! tongue

l am from south west and an afonja as you call us..

But l LOVE this..

Sotan?

6 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ancientbanana: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
Zico5:
Anytime I read or see wailers and ipod talking about the ailing economy under Buhari, I do pity them cos many of them really lack reasoning. If not the starting point always determines the finishing. It was a pity that this man was not voted for second term so that everyone could see how his ignorance and insensitivity destroyed this country.
zombified one spotted

4 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ajebuter(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
anonimi:

Stale.
Please say something fresh.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

Mo ti fun lesi oro e..

Omo atiro to nwa ESE kan bata ni.

O de ti gboorun ara e

CC firefire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Donexy16:
we miss u GEJ... If only we knew...
Knew what?
That he was going to lose, you would have looted more.

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
ajebuter:

l am from south west and an afonja as you call us..

But l LOVE this..

Sotan?
Sorry ma. E pele oh! I am just having fun oh! Pls don't take it serious! grin Happy Sunday and say me well to your Igbo husband! wink

1 Like

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Deepfreezer(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
GEJ OUR HERO.

6 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by greatjoshy(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatgod2012:
I really didn't like this man when he was the President, because he seemed to be too soft for my own liking, it's his softness that made the people he surrounded himself with to take him for granted and they looted so much while in his cabinet.

With the way things are going now, very many people in this country will still prefer GEJ to PMB.

Pencil up!
may God favour you and ur entire family for taking out ur precious time to enlighten some empty headed Nigerians here in nairaland..... U just said my mind, tnx dear!

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by titiakins: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Donexy16:
we miss u GEJ... If only we knew...
if only they knew cos I already knew

3 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by ajebuter(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Trina0936:

Sorry ma. E pele oh! I am just having fun oh! Pls don't take it serious! grin Happy Sunday and say me well to your Igbo husband! wink

Of course l knew you were joking but still letting you know that not all afonja as you call us lick ApC ass or dislike GEJ

GEJ l know GEJ l love..

9 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
See their faces grin grin

Been long i saw them.

2 Likes

Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by meromero11: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Just a reminder to all married people:
If you have promised ur wife that you will love her 24/7
then today is 24/7 !!
Re: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja by Pidggin(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Which money oil money did your father give to GEJ? Back to sender

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Looks DapperĀ in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.