Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo (1465 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / See What This Girl Got For Valentine From Her Boo Abroad! / Black Diamond! See Stunning Pictures Of Another Charcoal Black Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by emmyluizzz: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
They look happy together!

Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by falconey(m): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
nice very nice
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by kossyablaze(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
God forbid
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by Dabigbroda(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
ok
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by Daniel2289(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
I think dats father n daughter. Yes, I strongly believe dat.
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by SirDavico(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
See ass shocked

That's just the way I like 'em grin
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by emmyluizzz: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirDavico:
See ass shocked

That's just the way I like 'em grin
u see ur life

Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by babyfaceafrica: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol...nice
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by mazimee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
What is the financial status of that granny again
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by SirDavico(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
emmyluizzz:

u see ur life

See this one sad

C'mmon gerarahere mehn....

Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by emmyluizzz: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
SirDavico:

See this one sad

C'mmon gerarahere mehn....

Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by 4rmthewest(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
undecidedHer yhansh looks like a deflected tyre.
Re: What Has Age Got To Do With Love? Check Out This Black Beauty And Her Boo by Histrings08(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
How will dis big old white man be strong enof to give dis ass serious Bleep, huh?

(1) (Reply)

Can Toomuch Intake Of Postinor2 Make U Barren? / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 2] {$uper Er0tica} / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.