Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 2] {$uper Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 2] {$uper Er0tica} (1477 Views)

Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 2] {$uper Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
If you missed Part 1 Read it Here https://www.nairaland.com/3377522/must-read-christmas-aunty-bisi

The next day was Christmas Eve and Janet again left early for another long day working at the shopping mall. Ijeoma and Bisi spent the day putting final touches on the decorations and doing some Christmas cooking. Lenny could hear them chatting away happily all day as he mostly read and watched TV.

Janet returned later that evening and the four of them had an unplanned dinner together. They all then relaxed and watched "Home alone" as they ate huge piles of popcorn. It was a banal tradition, but this is how Lenny's family always passed Christmas Eve.

Ijeoma and Janet went up to bed quite early as Bisi stayed on the sofa reading a new book she had just started. About 30 minutes passed since they left as Lenny and Bisi sat together in silence.

"So," Bisi finally said breaking the long silence,

"I've got something I have been meaning to ask you." She paused for the slightest moment as if to emphasis what she was about to say.

"Did you ever find what you went upstairs to get that day after Easter?"

She looked at him perceptively as his mouth dropped open. He was busted and he knew it. Somehow she knew he had watched her, but he still tried to come up with some story. He began to weakly murmur,

"I...well, when I got up there...um..."

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-christmas-aunty-bisi-part-2-uper-er0tica/

(1) (Reply)

What A Man's Body Should Be Like / SouthAfrican Women Protest Alleged Lack Of Potent Men / Woman Storms Hotel, Catches Husband Cheating, Takes Nude Photos Of Him & Posts O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.