Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! (20060 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / See How To Apply For The UNIBEN Supplementary Admission Screening 2016/2017 / List Of Winners For The UNIBEN 2015/2016 SUG Elections!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by emeijeh(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2016
H
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by HaneefahRN(f): 7:28am On Jul 25, 2016
People can carry rumor ehn. I was actually hoping to see 'they are alive'. RIP to them

2 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Jeloma: 7:29am On Jul 25, 2016
But then two people still died so it's still sad.

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by iyobs7(f): 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
So, what was your findings?

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by kristie26(f): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2016
The story might be true cos It was someone DAT knew dem that said it. If its not true then wat really happened that both of them died d same time.

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by murphyibiam15(m): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
rantmoniker:
This PRO will end up becoming a police after school. You tell Nigerians to discard rumour and continue with their normal lives but you never tell us what the truth is. You said you did your findings, so what did you find about the death of the duo?
the only one with brain here...let him then tell us what killed them!

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by murphyibiam15(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2016
kristie26:
The story might be true cos It was someone DAT knew dem that said it. If its not true then wat really happened that both of them died d same time.
help me ask them ooo......the PRO succeeded in not telling us what killed them

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by logicab: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
kristie26:
Someone "DAT" knew them. And you know this person "DAT" knew them? I used to think logic was natural.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by JoshuaKay(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Badtguyy:
Even if the news is true, do u expect the SUG to affirm it?? Most of the guys in the SUG wouldn't know them one on one, Forget that thing, the first news is true. Maybe the SUG presido dey nack d girl Wey poison them. Leave matter for matthias Abeg cool

FYI, UNIBEN's SUG President is a female and her name is Lauretta Obakpolo. So bruh, get dat misconception straight outta ur head.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by seguno2: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Thought as much
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerian bloggers and lies are like grin

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by nwogorlilian(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Its your story sounding fake. Now there's a case of death of both pple and u say it was coincidental? Do not forget that his course mate confirmed the fact. Now this could be you standing in for someone

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2016
The best way to debunk a false news is by giving a more "reliable version."

The SUG conspicuous inability to furnish us with facts with regards to the cause of death is rather incredible sad

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by UIA04(f): 8:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Badtguyy:
Even if the news is true, do u expect the SUG to affirm it?? Most of the guys in the SUG wouldn't know them one on one, Forget that thing, the first news is true. Maybe the SUG presido dey nack d girl Wey poison them. Leave matter for matthias Abeg cool

Or the alleged murderer's parents are well connected

All these rich man pikin dey get mind do bad things o

2 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by ahamonyeka(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Where I began to smell lies is when the story says they went to party and the other girl was among those serving Joel joined his own with precious just because of love.

Though I never comment what I did was to call my younger sister who stays in ekosodin but she told me nothing like.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Badtguyy(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Iffa talk na, They would say have started Dey your lane on a low, Thanks
Ebayray:

Otondo, receive sense IJN. Uniben's SUG presido is a girl.

Don't start spilling trash when you don't know a thing or two. Good day!
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Kolababe: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2016
There is still an iota of truth in the first story.-Joel and Precious are dead. But the SUG President hasn't said anything but confirmed the iota of truth in the first story. One expects her to mention what lead to their cause of death. The SUG is probably hiding something. The first reporter of the story obviously know something. It might not be a fake news. Thought the SUG want to tell us that the two students didn't die and there was nothing like love poisoning. Or Better still, i expect they will say that there was no one bearing Joel and Precious in the department

1 Like

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by SirLewis(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Common sense ain't so common after all. How can you guys believe a story that's so irregular. How did they know the girl poisoned them, was she seen poisoning their food, did she confess, was she arrested? Nobody thought about that, you just swallowed the whole thing down and now that the SUG of the school has tagged it as false you're still wishing it were true. And yet people wonder why we get easily deceived by politicians. Smh
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by smoby(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
NAIJA people with them say...them say....choi
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by MadCow1: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2016
MrWhaley:
This is to debunk the controversial story circulating round Social Media since the early hours of this morning and also made Front Page here on Nairaland about the death of two people (a boy and a girl) by poisoning, perpetrated by the crush of the boy in question. The School's SUG PRO has released an official statement on the issue. See the update below:

"GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS,
In line with the controversies surrounding the death of our beloved students some days ago, JOEL FROM FASSA, COVENANT FROM SOSSA AND PRECIOUS FROM NUESA(EDU), there has been an issue about the death of JOEL AND PRECIOUS as some "BLOGGERS" have taken it upon themselves to parade unconfirmed information on social media having failed to understand the technicality of information dissemination.
According to ENL100LEVEL COURSE REP and neighbors of the deceased JOEL, the death of Joel does not have any affiliation with that of precious in EDUCATION and THESE TWO DECEASED were never dating and JOEL NEVER WENT FOR ANY DINNER WITH ANY PRECIOUS.
Information is power and before any information should be published, it has to be adequately verified. Before now there has been several news about these deaths and the office of the SUG PRO has been working hard to gather facts about these deaths despite the controversies.
We don't just forward technical information like this, we take a little time to verify, consult, investigate and gather adequate facts before letting information of this nature out.
The SUG is begging that those persons who are engaged in the act of forwarding unconfirmed info maybe to build and enhance their brand should desist from it to avoid necessary sanction.
We pray the gentle soul of the faithful departed rest in everlasting peace... AMEN.

In all, let's not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is fully set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.
IKOTU GIDEON KELECHI represents your INTEREST PROACTIVELY BACK TO BACK.

Ikotu GIdeon Kelechi
(Students' Infobank)
Dir. Of Information (PRO) "

Fynestboi,Lalasticlala,Dominique,
Do the needful,abeg...this is a serious issue.

I knew it was Bini Witches that killed them.. angry

That place called UNIBEN needs to be closed down and the entire place burnt to the ground and left for 50 years for the evil in that place to leave. After which, the FG should use it as a Poultry farm. angry
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by redcliff: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Iceeydee:

Why are you not wise?

Is it difficult to buy rat poison outside in a kiosk nearby?

Or better still she could have planned it since she knew the both of them would attend the dinner.

There is a clog in your cerebral cortex which is blocking your reasoning. smiley

This was the reason i did not reply you. Because you proved how mentally incapable you are. You are forgiven though.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Badtguyy(m): 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Bros u get the drill
UIA04:

Or the alleged murderer's parents are well connected

All these rich man pikin dey get mind do bad things o
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by logicab: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
redcliff:

This was the reason i did not reply you. Because you proved how mentally incapable you are. You are forgiven though.
Lol. Classic case of a m0r0n calling you one.
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by barackodam: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
MadCow1:

I knew it was Bini Witches that killed them.. angry

That place called UNIBEN needs to be closed down and the entire place burnt to the ground and left for 50 years for the evil in that place to leave. After which, the FG should use it as a Poultry farm. angry

MC!

Your siggy!!!!

Can't stop laughing out loud
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by kstix(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2016
I remember falsifying it on the post then with clear errors that showed the op brought the story from a nollywood script. What pained me was how gullible ppl were to believing the poor written story
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by kstix(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Standing5:
After unna fall una own hand finish una com dey try save face . . . secondary school romance . . .lol
which face are they saving? Thinking is not hard. Just focus...
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by kstix(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Badtguyy:
and gullible guys like u who glorify mediocrity would never stop getting pranked. Just dont keep this up till u r 40 coz u know what dey say about a fool at 40. Enough said
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Questionsnija: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
ACCORDING TO ENL100LEVEL COURSE REP AND NEIGHBORS OF THE DECEASED JOEL, THE DEATH OF JOEL DOES NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH THAT OF PRECIOUS IN EDUCATION AND THESE TWO DECEASED WERE NEVER DATING AND JOEL NEVER WENT FOR ANY DINNER WITH ANY PRECIOUS.

How did they die. They are both students, right?
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by graphiti: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
MrWhaley:
This is to debunk the controversial story circulating round Social Media since the early hours of this morning and also made Front Page here on Nairaland about the death of two people (a boy and a girl) by poisoning, perpetrated by the crush of the boy in question. The School's SUG PRO has released an official statement on the issue. See the update below:

"GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS,
In line with the controversies surrounding the death of our beloved students some days ago, JOEL FROM FASSA, COVENANT FROM SOSSA AND PRECIOUS FROM NUESA(EDU), there has been an issue about the death of JOEL AND PRECIOUS as some "BLOGGERS" have taken it upon themselves to parade unconfirmed information on social media having failed to understand the technicality of information dissemination.
According to ENL100LEVEL COURSE REP and neighbors of the deceased JOEL, the death of Joel does not have any affiliation with that of precious in EDUCATION and THESE TWO DECEASED were never dating and JOEL NEVER WENT FOR ANY DINNER WITH ANY PRECIOUS.
Information is power and before any information should be published, it has to be adequately verified. Before now there has been several news about these deaths and the office of the SUG PRO has been working hard to gather facts about these deaths despite the controversies.
We don't just forward technical information like this, we take a little time to verify, consult, investigate and gather adequate facts before letting information of this nature out.
The SUG is begging that those persons who are engaged in the act of forwarding unconfirmed info maybe to build and enhance their brand should desist from it to avoid necessary sanction.
We pray the gentle soul of the faithful departed rest in everlasting peace... AMEN.

In all, let's not forget that SAFE IMPACT 2016 is fully set to always represent your INTEREST PROACTIVELY because YOU SPEAK WE LISTEN thereby enabling us WIN TOGETHER.
IKOTU GIDEON KELECHI represents your INTEREST PROACTIVELY BACK TO BACK.

Ikotu GIdeon Kelechi
(Students' Infobank)
Dir. Of Information (PRO) "

Fynestboi,Lalasticlala,Dominique,
Do the needful,abeg...this is a serious issue.

MrWhaley:
Tag the appropriate authorities,abeg...to clear this falsehood.
As to the cause of their deaths,the supposed lover boy,Joel was said to have died after a brief illness...not entirely sure,shaa.

Lalasticlala,move this ish abeg...

Bia, when I saw the title I went "thank God the guys are alive".......... but this?

You've not succeeded in debunking any rumor........, u only succeeded in confirming that d earlier story was indeed true! - THEY INDEED DIED!!!

If u can't tell us how dey died, does it make sense 4 u to tell readers to discard d earlier story?

Sometimes, silence is golden!

2 Likes

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Geesanni: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
I CAN SEE U ARE STILL PAIN DAT NUIBEN NO GIVE U ADMISSION.IF U NO 4GIVE MY BRODA,ALL UR PRAYER U HAVE BEEN PRAYING NO PASS D ROOF OF UR HOUSE,AJA LOMA JE ENU E.U ARE STILL A DISGRACE TO UR SELF
MadCow1:

I knew it was Bini Witches that killed them..
angry

Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok good, now Thunder will fire the SUG fools if they don't say what killed them, before that, the first news trends angry
Re: The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! by MadCow1: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Geesanni:
I CAN SEE U ARE STILL PAIN DAT NUIBEN NO GIVE U ADMISSION.IF U NO 4GIVE MY BRODA,ALL UR PRAYER U HAVE BEEN PRAYING NO PASS D ROOF OF UR HOUSE,AJA LOMA JE ENU E.U ARE STILL A DISGRACE TO UR SELF

Who you be? undecided

You don baff?

Who your prayers and wishes epp?

All these UNIBEN scallywags.. FOH.. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action / Common Vocabulary Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.