Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) (62428 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu On Vacation With Daughter, Chineme In St. Tropez, French Riviera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2018
Congratulations are in order for Chineme Ojukwu, the daughter of late Biafran warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who graduated from the University of Brighton in England. 

The young lady graduated bagged a second class upper degree from Business Administration at the UK university. 

Her family members were present at her graduation ceremony to support her as her mother revealed how her late husband (Ojukwu) would have loved and been so proud of this moment. 

Bianca Ojukwu who shared pictures from the graduation ceremony, wrote; 

My dear friends, Thank God with me. Abuzi kwam ‘nne a graduate’. My beloved daughter Chi has just graduated from the University of Brighton with a 2:1 in Business Administration. I thank Almighty God for blessing me with a daughter who has literally been like a mother to me. I call her Nne m o.

This would have been a very proud moment also for her daddy. He used to call her ’Daddys secretary’ or ‘secretary gburugburu’ because as a child She loved to spend her afternoons after school with him in his office, playing with papers on the floor.

How time flies! It was a splendid ceremony and much anticipated family reunion.

Her brothers came in from the States while her Aunty, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, currently Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Namibia also flew into the UK for the ceremony. We joined friends for the post ceremony cocktail and then headed to Brighton Pier for a seaside treat!

Source;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/ojukwus-daughter-chineme-ojukwu-graduates-from-uk-university.html

21 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
FFK congrats!

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by vanbonattel: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Radiant; beautiful family

Union between a strong war hero and a super beauty queen.

The Ikemba legacy lives on.

Nwoke ike. grin

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by amaniro: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
@Op which one be graduate with style againcheesy

Ripe girl. Igbo amaka. ojukwu amaka

The last pics though that guy beside her grin

Ojukwu is dead but his MANHOOD is still alive ~dame patience. grinlipsrsealed

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by obojememe: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
congratulations....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Printerscanner: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
FFK congrats!

Yes, congrats to the biological father FFK a.k.a. leaking mouth with empty brain. Politicians' children graduate abroad while masses children spend multiple years in poorly funded schools here in Naija.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ikemba Odogwu cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Ddaji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
This girl resemble ffk seriously.
This girl you made your biological father ffk proud.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by oooduancalmdown: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
What is pretty in this one? Ugly and dirty looking Biafran

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Damn! That family is gorgeous....even Biancas' older sister! shocked

15 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by amozo: 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
Can someone explain why FFK

5 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beautiful.
She has ojukwu's large eyes and Bianca's cheek bones.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ddaji:
I will soon invite that Yoruba lady that called Yoruba men a gang of empty headed talkatives,liars and gossips.

Shame no dey una body at all. Dem call una monkey, una still dey behave like monkey.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
amozo:
Can someone explain why FFK

PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
FFK congrats!

Ddaji:

grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ojukwu's womanhood lives on

3 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
FFK lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by christopherozo: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Congratulations are in order for Chineme Ojukwu, the daughter of late Biafran warlord, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, who graduated from the University of Brighton in England. 

The young lady graduated bagged a second class upper degree from Business Administration at the UK university. 

Her family members were present at her graduation ceremony to support her as her mother revealed how her late husband (Ojukwu) would have loved and been so proud of this moment. 

Bianca Ojukwu who shared pictures from the graduation ceremony, wrote; 

My dear friends, Thank God with me. Abuzi kwam ‘nne a graduate’. My beloved daughter Chi has just graduated from the University of Brighton with a 2:1 in Business Administration. I thank Almighty God for blessing me with a daughter who has literally been like a mother to me. I call her Nne m o.

This would have been a very proud moment also for her daddy. He used to call her ’Daddys secretary’ or ‘secretary gburugburu’ because as a child She loved to spend her afternoons after school with him in his office, playing with papers on the floor.

How time flies! It was a splendid ceremony and much anticipated family reunion.

Her brothers came in from the States while her Aunty, Ambassador Lilian Onoh, currently Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Namibia also flew into the UK for the ceremony. We joined friends for the post ceremony cocktail and then headed to Brighton Pier for a seaside treat!

Source;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/ojukwus-daughter-chineme-ojukwu-graduates-from-uk-university.html

Great, congrats to her

2 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by maruzia: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2018
vanbonattel:
Radiant; beautiful family

Union between a strong war hero and a super beauty queen.

The Ikemba legacy lives on.

Nwoke ike. grin

She really looks cute

12 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by PANDA2: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:
Beautiful.

She has ojukwu's large eyes and Bianca's cheek bones.

Dis Bianca daughter dey fine well well. Saw dis pics on her FB

9 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Xander85: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:

I will soon invite that Yoruba lady that called Yoruba men a gang of empty headed talkatives,liars and gossips.

Shame no dey una body at all. Dem call una monkey, una still dey behave like monkey.

Bros, ignore them! smiley

The psychology behind their pouring into every thread on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu to insult her and her family is simply misplaced aggression! They know we Igbos love Ikemba and his wife, and since they hate us but can't seem to figure out why, they now see abusing Ambassador Bianca as a way of trying to get as us!

But it's all water off a ducks back, as you can see how radiant and happy Ikembas' family looks! God turns the inexplicable hate from these vile creatures into blessings for the Ojukwu family! smiley

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by CSTR1005: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
Xander85:

Bros, ignore them! smiley

The psychology behind their pouring into every thread on Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu to insult her and her family is simply misplaced aggression! They know we Igbos love Ikemba and his wife, and since they hate us but can't seem to figure out why, they now see abusing Ambassador Bianca as a way of trying to get as us!

But it's all water off a ducks back, as you can see how radiant and happy Ikembas' family looks! God turns the inexplicable hate from these vile creatures in blessings for the Ojukwu family! smiley
They hate us cos they ain't us.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by resurgent2019: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Stop na. Don’t let tribalism and hate turn you into something else oo. I used to be like you before, but life and its challenges has given me new focus.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by selemempe: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
chai...u go kill urself one day because of how u hate Igbos o. grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
God bless the good daughter of the greatest Ikemba Nnewi. Forever in our hearts.

6 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nne oma

5 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Congrats to her.

But FFK's genes are strong o!

4 Likes

Re: Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
shame on u Yoruba muslim

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Visits Chimaroke Nnamani In Enugu (Photos) / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.