Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu (21435 Views)

Door Of Holy Kaabah Opened For Bagudu, Kebbi Governor, His Entourage In Mecca / Obiano, Emefiele, Bagudu, Ogbe Watching Anambra Rice Being Harvested-pictures / Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
agitator:

hmmmmmmmmmm, the Northerners are always smart. Education wise, they may not be at par with the South, but always think smart. If this had been in the south south, governors would have even used military to forcefully take the land. The exact thing Amaechi did in Ogoni land. The same people who are refusing to allow Dangote use farmlands for his business, want to use federal might and money take over fertile farmlands down south for cattle grazing reserves which is a personal biz. So, farmers will use their spittle to purchase beef to feed their families. undecided undecided undecided
you mean school wise. different types of education exist
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I know,but dangote is shortchanging them
how, or do you see any other person offering to buy desert land.
even in south west a hectare is rented for 2,500 a year patapata 5k now with inflation. 20 years to gada 100k
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
[b][/b]thank you mr governor. Dangote is a wise business man,he want to explore kebi state of their natural resources mean why kebbi state has be the highest RICE PRODUCER in Nigeria,my question is why kebbi state? He want to be buying their farm products,rebag it and sell the same commodity to Nigeria with high price. D GOVERNOR IS VERY WISE THAN DANGOTHIEF
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by authority2006(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
vertical integratio
you can't monitor quality with independent farmers.
what if pest invades. how will you arrange aerial spraying
Siddon there o. BAT have the same arrangements with tobacco farmers. With tobacco, you need more quality than in sugar cane.
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by authority2006(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
how, or do you see any other person offering to buy desert land.
even in south west a hectare is rented for 2,500 a year patapata 5k now with inflation. 20 years to gada 100k
Did they advertise the land to begin with because you're sounding like Dangote is doing them favour for wanting to buy the desert land?
The desert land is not for sale, simple.
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
authority2006:

Did they advertise the land to begin with because you're sounding like Dangote is doing them favour for wanting to buy the desert land?
The desert land is not for sale, simple.
no in fact I applaud their foresight but I guarantee you they will never achieve the same level of productivity as he would. The land will just lie fallow while he acquires same from others with the attendant rewards
You never play chicken when you know you will blink first.
If the govt really cared they would've set up a sugar factory
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
authority2006:

Siddon there o. BAT have the same arrangements with tobacco farmers. With tobacco, you need more quality than in sugar cane.
Abegi cancer na cancer.
Not sure about sugar but other crops ,specie matters
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by authority2006(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
Abegi cancer na cancer.
Not sure about sugar but other crops ,specie matters
It not about causing cancer or not causing cancer, the emphasis is on the arrangement between the company and the farmers.
Species are usually supplied by the company and also have staff like extension officers who will be monitoring and assisting the partnering farmers.
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2016
authority2006:
It not about causing cancer or not causing cancer, the emphasis is on the arrangement between the company and the farmers.
Species are usually supplied by the company and also have staff like extension officers who will be monitoring and assisting the partnering farmers.
well na true sha
Let's see who blinks first
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by authority2006(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
MIKOLOWISKA:
no in fact I applaud their foresight but I guarantee you they will never achieve the same level of productivity as he would. The land will just lie fallow while he acquires same from others with the attendant rewards
You never play chicken when you know you will blink first.
If the govt really cared they would've set up a sugar factory
Yes, productivity won't be comparable unless he supplies them hybrid species but to whose advantage will increased productivity be if the land had been sold to dangote at a paltry sum?
Secondly, the land in question is not lying fallow, it is being cultivated by the peasant farmer. That's why they are not even ready to sell it. I can bet it, they are making more than N100,000 annually from the same one hectare he is trying to buy with peanut. It is a land suitable for sugarcane plantation in the desert and being used to support many households, not some just land anywhere else.
Re: Why Kebbi Denies Dangote Land –bagudu by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:03am On Jul 26, 2016
authority2006:

Yes, productivity won't be comparable unless he supplies them hybrid species but to whose advantage will increased productivity be if the land had been sold to dangote at a paltry sum?
Nigeria
Secondly, the land in question is not lying fallow, it is being cultivated by the peasant farmer.
I hope so
That's why they are not even ready to sell it. I can bet it, they are making more than N100,000 annually from the same one hectare he is trying to buy with peanut. It is a land suitable for sugarcane plantation in the desert and being used to support many households, not some just land anywhere else.
really hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions / Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / Ayo Adebanjo: If Obi Loses, A Christian Southerner May Never Be President Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.